The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bobby Jon"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

melaniemv 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-03-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniemv Click to send private message to melaniemv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bobby Jon"
Ok, I watch faithfull every week but I don't really spend much time in this particular forum. However I just have to say that Bobby Jon has gone frekin nuts!! He's so different than he was last season. He's just become a real idiot. Thats all, just had to say that and see if anyone agrees.

~ * melanie * ~

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bobby Jon Das Mole 11-03-05 1
   RE: Bobby Jon melaniemv 11-03-05 2
 RE: Bobby Jon okaychatt 11-04-05 3
   RE: Bobby Jon leianawd 11-04-05 4
       RE: Bobby Jon melaniemv 11-04-05 5
           RE: Bobby Jon JessicaRN 11-04-05 6
               RE: Bobby Jon melaniemv 11-04-05 7
                   RE: Bobby Jon Wacko Jacko 11-04-05 8
 RE: Bobby Jon jen71 11-09-05 9
 RE: Bobby Jon pumpkinqueen 11-10-05 10
 RE: Bobby Jon Megbo21 11-11-05 11
   RE: Bobby Jon Wacko Jacko 11-11-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-03-05, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bobby Jon"
I definitely agree fo' sho'. Although this thread would probably be better off in Bashers (just as a side note )

11-03-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melaniemv Click to send private message to melaniemv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bobby Jon"
Oh really? Sorry! I thought the Bashers forum was for people who don't like Survivor. Guess I'll go repost this topic in there! Thanks!

~ * melanie * ~

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-04-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bobby Jon"
<He's so different than he was last season. He's just become a real idiot.

Probably not. It's probably just the editing that has created a whole new personality out of him.

Same kind of editing has created a WhineMe Stephenie.

Yeah - I'm a cynic. :->

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-05, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bobby Jon"
The only thing that bugs me a bit about Bobby John is his determination to make it to jury, it almost seems as though he isn't striving for the main prize, or maybe that's just editing. As for Bobby John being a complete idiot or dislikable I really don't see it, unless everyone just hates him because of his ambitions to be on jury, heck no one really even gives examples for why they dislike him so I really don't know what the reasons are. I guess I'm just in the minority, Bobby John isn't my favorite but he's not the least likable person this season.....I save those spots for Jamie, Steph, and Judd.

11-04-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bobby Jon"
His random screaming and yelling at Jamie, his oddball faces, I mean he's just becomeing a nut! Plus last week, major lie! At camp he's telling everyone how he was screaming at Jamie because he needed to put him in his place. Then at tribal council, in front of one person from the other tribe mind you, Jeff asked him what was with the yelling at/with Jamie. His response, just two guys being men thats all. Wait a second, weren't you "putting him in his place"?

~ * melanie * ~

JessicaRN 1112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-04-05, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bobby Jon"
I agree about Bobby Jon, but you have to admit that Jamie is incredibly annoying and doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. I thought it was a classic scene with Bobby Jon, Brandon and Jamie standing around talking, and they have to subtitle the conversations. Luckily, Bobby Jon was able to educate us all about what a Southern gentleman is.

11-04-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Bobby Jon"
Bobby Jon shouldn't go around "educating" everyone on what a Southern Gentlmen is if he himself isn't going to act like one.

~ * melanie * ~

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bobby Jon"
I disagree with many of you about Bobby jon being edited differently this year than last. Bobby Jon went nutzo last season too. I seem to remember him going nuts while chopping wood. On her exit interview Stephanie said some not so flattering things about Bobby Jon. he lost it out their last season too. Just this season he has someone challenge him more.

jen71 64 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-05, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jen71 Click to send private message to jen71 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bobby Jon"
Bobby Jon is a bit strange, but he must have a lot of fans or is sitting at a computer voting repeatedly for himself because his popularity % has increased by approximately 7-8% over the last day or so.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-10-05, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bobby Jon"
He's just become a real idiot.

i really like Bobby Jon--of course i tend to like 'em big 'n dumb!

btw, i didn't realize that he was smarter last season.

an arkiegrl original 2005

Megbo21 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Megbo21 Click to send private message to Megbo21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bobby Jon"
I REALLY like Bobby Jon! He seems so genuine, polite, hard working, likable, and handsome. I don't think he is nuts at all. I think he handled himself with a lot of composure when it came to dealing with that scumbag Jamie. I don't know much about southern gentlemen being from Buffalo, but Bobby Jon is definitely what I would imagine one is... NOT Jamie. I think BJ's popularity probably went up in the last couple of weeks not because he was sitting there voting for himself but because people are beginning to see what an all around nice, genuine guy he is more and more.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Bobby Jon"
I like Bobby Jon too. He is a man of integrity. He is a hard worker. Too bad a guy like him (and Brandon) can not win this game.

As for the popularity going up. Everyone's popularity should be going up just for the fact that as a contestent gets eliminated there is one less person to vote for. A lot of the Brandon votes I am sure shifted to Bobby Jon. Sure, Stephanie's popularity has gone down and that is understandable too she is on the evil axis. Plus her Popularity was so darn high that it had to go down. I bet you will see Jamies popularity rise too unless he gets eliminated real soon.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •