The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Men in the Opening Sequence"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ryl 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-03, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ryl Click to send private message to ryl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Men in the Opening Sequence"
An observation about the men in the opening sequence. Ryan, Daniel, Roger are seen on the balance beam in the opening sequence and they are the first 3 men voted out. Coincidence?

Alex and Rob are seen rowing in a boat.

Butch and Matthew are seen handling palms. hmm wonder if that means anything ?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence I_AM_HE 03-30-03 1
   RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence corcam 03-30-03 2
       RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence corcam 03-30-03 4
       RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence I_AM_HE 03-30-03 5
 RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence SurvivinDawg 03-30-03 3
 um, where is dave???? sorgee 03-31-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence"
>>Butch and Matthew are seen handling palms. hmm wonder if that means anything ?

hmm, doing "women's work"...we already have thought they were in the final 4, but this could be further evidence of that

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence"
I still can't jog the opening speech that JP gave when he was talking to the tribes when they were divided in the 1st show

He was going on and on about the amazon women and the fact that it showed women could concquer the elements with out the aid of men, and the fact that they took men prisioner to be their slaves.

It seems that this is what the women are doing now... their slaves Alex, Matt, and Rob... in the last episode they did their bidding. Maybe to go with the "women's work" above Butch decides to fall in line.

I also believe that JP wouldn't have gone on and on about a woman being so strong in the 1st epi if a woman didn't win this survivor.... afterall the title amazon and his ranting about amazon women would be quite disappointing after all that play up that he was doing.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-30-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence"
Another question and coincidence I thought of was in the opening credits

Who has the crocodile or alligator not sure what it is after them in the opening credits?

Doesn't their new tribe name mean that reptile?

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-03, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence"
*smirks*
i had forgotten how totally LMAO off I was at Jiffy's totally inacurate explanation of the source of the word "Amazon"

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-03, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Men in the Opening Sequence"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-03 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Okay, here we go again.

Nothing personal, ryl. But as of this writing, I perceive you to have a grand total of *FOUR* DAW postings.

And this posting is about the opening sequences, one of the most heavily analyzed things in Survivor Spoilerdom.

Coincidence? Easily. Ryan and Daniel didn't have much footage EXCEPT the balance beam before they were booted. Alex and Rob (Alex especially) have spent plenty of time in watercraft during this show. Butch, the "Zoe" of this season, apparently has done nothing more worthy of showing than building shelters.

Does it mean anything? I'd be stunned if Mark Burnett was so obvious about it.

In the meantime, sumimasen, but I greet this post with skepticism.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-03, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "um, where is dave????"
ryl-
you didn't give any mention of dave in your pictures...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •