The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Roger's CBS chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-03, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Roger's CBS chat"
It's up on Survivor Fever.

He has nothing good to say about anyone basically, but is most vitriolic toward Heidi. He says she is not what she presents herself to be and is in no way a role model. Later he says she was the most infuriating person there -- bar none.

He also says Heidi didn't tell Jenna that they needed to get rid of Roger because Roger was "onto" her (Heidi).

Other than that, it's his usual clueless rambling. Says he's not a chauvinist, then goes on to prove that he is in the same paragraph, etc.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Roger's CBS chat Spidey 03-27-03 1
   RE: Roger's CBS chat Brownroach 03-28-03 3
 RE: Roger's CBS chat SaphireLady 03-28-03 2
 RE: Roger's CBS chat Fast Eddie 03-29-03 4
 Another Roger interview munson 03-30-03 5
   RE: Another Roger interview SurvivinDawg 03-31-03 6
   RE: Another Roger interview jkokoj 03-31-03 8
       RE: Another Roger interview DoodleBug 03-31-03 9
 Do you have a link ? nm DRONES 03-31-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Roger's CBS chat"
Gawsh. I wonder what Heidi did to get under his craw so bad. Or was it just after watching her on TV that he hated her so bad? He seems to really like Jeanne, his LL companion, and we know how SHE feels about Heidi. It doesn't appear that anyone else out there feels negatively toward her, so maybe it is just the confessionals.

Jiffy also said at one point that Shawna and Alex had better watch out for Heidi. Obviously the Shawna thing was misdirect, but Alex? Jenna may be the black widow spider, but Heidi is definitely the evil one. (Oh, yeah, and in keeping with the animal theme, a not-so-distant cousin of an albino lab rat on a starvation diet.)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Roger's CBS chat"
Gawsh. I wonder what Heidi did to get under his craw so bad.

Strange, isn't it? I wonder if Roger's opinion is colored by something that is yet to happen. The one person Roger says he's proud to have made the acquaintance of is Dave.
We know Dave and Heidi are going to get chummy, so maybe Roger knows that Heidi is going to use Dave and screw him over?

And yes, Jiffy, said that Heidi is like a "sweet little girl with a saber in her pocket", or something to that effect.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-28-03, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Roger's CBS chat"
Well, of all the Girls, Heidi is the one I have the biggest problem with. And Jenna is a close second. These two girls have a lot to learn about life and families and how one treats and acts so that all remains even on the home front. Also, Heidi has showed us the viewers that she, as well as Jenna, will do anything. I am sure that in lots of ways that came out to Roger and Butch and Dave. Also, Roger stated in his chat that he has never used foul language in front of a woman or had such explicit sex talk. Said what was coming out of Heidi and Jenna's mouths was shocking. From the parent stand point it was shocking. From the stand point of today's youth it was not. In light of TV and Movies, it was mild, and in the stand point of wanting to keep the guys off kilter it was expected.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Roger's CBS chat"
Roger's reaction is typical of what I saw from many managers at my ex-employer when an experiment was done having their subordinates review them. Read the full text on Bashers, but basically, many of these otherwise effective leaders are so completely self-absorbed and totally self-confident that they are blissfully unaware of what others think of them. And when they find out, they blame the other person, whom they see as having an "attitude problem". Sure. It's not you, it's everybody else.

BTW I feel somewhat vindicated in my anti-bash of Heidi. While I like absolutely nothing about this woman, I stated however that she did the right Survivor move in kicking out "Gene". If she had stayed allied with the women, Jeanne would quickly have joined with Roger, which could have led to big trouble for the jim teechur. (Well, not as things turned out, but based on the situation at the time, I think it was the correct strategy.)

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-30-03, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Another Roger interview"
Posted at SurvivorPhoenix http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/index.php

"Roger's Interview with Rose"

Q: Whose vote surprised you most at Tribal Council?
RS: Alex.

Q: You really felt you were close to him?
RS: Alex was part of our original alliance, there were four of us that had a very strong alliance, we thought, and I was very shocked at Alex last night, his comments as well as his vote. Obviously when I was there, I knew it was his vote, and I was very suprised.

Q: Often the Survivor who's voted out waves, or says good luck to the group, but you just kept walking, you didn't have anything to say to them?
RS: I absolutely had nothing to say. In my mind, I was sitting there saying to myself, "Alex, your integrity is gone with me," and game or no game, he should have given me the warning so I could at least try at the immunity challenge, and along with him was Rob as well. Yeah, I knew Rob was playing the game, but I told him from the early game, I told him we would never let anyone vote him out, and I was sincere about that, but-- he played me, so... (shrugs)

If Roger feels particularly betrayed by Alex, my guess is Butch and Dave won't be too happy with him either. The Dave/Heidi pillow talk could include Dave trying to get Heidi ( and through her, her alliance mates) to target Alex instead. Not a bad idea as Alex isn't as inside as some of the others. At this point, the game for Dave is all about surviving three more days, so what does he have to lose?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-03, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Another Roger interview"
Good comments, munson!

I've been looking for a reason, any reason, as to why Alex might be voted out early. Your comments could be that reason: Dave and Butch think Alex betrayed them.

Just more fuel for the spoiling fire...

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-31-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Another Roger interview"
Thank you Munson.

So Alex and Rob must have continued to lie to Roger, Butch and Dave about alliances. I would say most certainly Dave and Butch would want Alex gone at this point.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-31-03, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Another Roger interview"
I agree. Dave has been all about his integrity from Day 1 (remember the speech after their first challenge about catching fish?). He has told Heidi that he would like to take her all the way to the final four. I think he will try to stand by his word. I also think Dave will be ticked at Alex and Rob for betraying the original alliance. So I think Dave's strategy is to stick close to Heidi because he is a man of integrity above all else.

However, I think Heidi's strategy is to stick close to Dave because you keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. So she probably initiates the whole thing... because Dave is a man of integrity.

DRONES 615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-03, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Do you have a link ? nm"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-03 AT 07:15 AM (EST)

oopps my bad I should have read the whole thread first.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •