The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S11 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge #4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-28-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S11 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge #4"
Survivor Scavenger Hunt

Come on in guys! Todays challenge is a scavenger hunt. Please read all of the rules and scoring and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Questions must be posted in this thread and must be separate from your entry as you can't edit your entry once it is posted.

Rules
1. Pictures must be uploaded to the Survivor Blows website and then posted in your entry. DO NOT link to pictures on another site unless that site is your own. URL clickable links to other sites will not be acceptable.

2. There may be in some cases multiple correct pictures, you are to pick one and post only one for each of the ten requested items for you to find. If you post more than one picture for an item, it will void that answer.

3. Immediately after you post your entry you must then send me a private message (no emails please) with the list from 1-10 of your answers and the appropriate survivor or item for each pictured item that you have submitted. Your entry is not complete until I receive your list. If you do not, you will not receive a score. Also note that if your list is incomplete and you do not have an answer that matches the picture, you do not get credit for that picture. If you send in the answer later seperately it counts as an edit.

4. Once a picture is posted by one person, nobody else can use that same picture, you must each find your own source for the pictures, no copying others.

5. If I have asked for a picture of a survivors hobby and you find out that baseball will be correct, your picture can be of a baseball, a baseball player, a baseball team, a baseball hat etc, as long as it shows the correct hobby.

6. Only one entry per person. Make sure that all of your pictures have the number that corresponds from my list next to it, and make sure to preview your post before entering it. This is very important in case you purposely want to skip a few of the items.

7. You can choose to submit your entry at any time that you think you are done. You don't need to answer every item, but the more you answer, the more points you get. You do get points for speed too, so you must weigh the choice between speed and accuracy.

Scoring
You will receive 10 points for each correct picture shown in your post and corresponding answer sent to me in PM.

Bonuses:
30 pts for the first person to submit an entry.
20 pts for the 2nd
10 pts for the 3rd
5 pts for the 4th

Penalties:
-20 pts if you edit your post, so be careful and preview before you submit. In addition an edited entry will not receive the above bonuses. (Note: adding more posts to correct a post or to add to the original post is the same exact thing as editing. You get one entry per person, one entry = one post. If you make a mistake and need to edit, then do so but at a loss) The only exception to this rule is if you need to post a question, question posts are fine.

You will receive no points for an item if you use the same picture as somebody who posts before you, so check the thread carefully before you enter your post.

Note: The points scored in this challenge are used only in judging immunity winners and will not be added to PTB scores.

How to win immunity
The top score will win immunity. In case of a tie, the earlier post that has not been edited will win. In addition to immunity you will win 5 picks added to your alotment.

The deadline for this challenge is 5pm on Monday. Good luck!

Scavenger Hunt items
1. Osten was the first official one, but Jeff did this too. I need a picture of the survivor whose luxury item is ironically a symbol for what these two did.

2. A picture of the survivor who was only 3 years old when Goldie Hawn was in a movie named for his luxury item.

3. A picture of the luxury item of a PAC-10 alumni.

4. A picture of the luxury item of any survivor winner born south of the Mason-Dixon line.

5. A picture of the favorite hobby of any survivor that is an Ivy league grad.

6. A picture of any survivor who has a reptile for a pet.

7. A picture of the luxury item of any survivor born in 1962.

8. A picture of the hero of any survivor who has won a state beauty contest.

9. A picture of one of the favorite cereals of any survivor whose favorite actor is John Cusack.

10. A picture of one of the favorite board games of any survivor whose favorite football team is the Washington Redskins.

NOTE: YOU GET ONE ENTRY EACH, IF YOUR ORIGINAL POST ISN'T CORRECT YOU CAN'T JUST KEEP ADDING POSTS, YOU NEED TO EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST IF YOU CHOOSE TO CORRECT THE ERROR(S).

Survivors ready? GO!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 My entry LibraRising 10-28-05 1
 RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Cha... dreamerbeliever 10-28-05 2
 I'm In byoffer 10-28-05 3
 Only for ... dreamerbeliever 10-28-05 4
   RE: Only for ... KObrien_fan 10-28-05 6
 RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Cha... MJewel 10-28-05 5
 RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Cha... cuon10 10-29-05 7
 RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Cha... KObrien_fan 10-30-05 8
   RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Cha... byoffer 10-30-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-28-05, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "My entry"

A Nutzy/IceCat masterpiece.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge #4"
Well I hope there is a picks prize for 2nd or 3rd place. Nice job Libra!

1. Osten was the first official one, but Jeff did this too. I need a picture of the survivor whose luxury item is ironically a symbol for what these two did.

2. A picture of the survivor who was only 3 years old when Goldie Hawn was in a movie named for his luxury item.

4. A picture of the luxury item of any survivor winner born south of the Mason-Dixon line.

9. A picture of one of the favorite cereals of any survivor whose favorite actor is John Cusack.

10. A picture of one of the favorite board games of any survivor whose favorite football team is the Washington Redskins.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm In"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-05 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

Darn pre-mature enters...

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-28-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Only for ... "
KO, immunity challenges are only for the Magnificent Seven players minus Rebel & Tribe (level 3)? The song writing contest was special because of the Wacky One, yes?

Just wanted to get this cleared up before any more Mirror Mirror players took up some of their time.

10-28-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Only for ... "
That is correct, but By likes to do my challenges anyway just for the fun of it, so that is why he submitted. And yes, I will be awarding 5 picks to 2nd and 3rd place even though I didn't say it above.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-28-05, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge #4"
Wow...just got home from work and almost everyone is in already but I will give it a try anyways for the fun of it...lol.

My Entry:

cuon10 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-29-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cuon10 Click to send private message to cuon10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge #4"
(1)>

(2)>

(3)
>

(4)

>

>

(5)
>

>

.photobucket.com/albums/y124/cuon11/th_7c0adc26.gif

(6)
>

(7)
>

(8)
>

(9)
>

(10)

>

Scavenger Hunt items

2. A picture of the survivor who was only 3 years old when Goldie Hawn was in a movie named for his luxury item. Shampoo

10-30-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge #4"
And with a perfect score, LibraRising wins immunity and 5 picks! DreamerBeliever and MJewel will also get 5 picks. Congrats and nice job.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S11 PTB Individual Immunity Challenge #4"
Yes, I always like to play KO's games, especially the ones that take some digging. Plus, after getting eliminated from the PTB game early, I got to return in the Outcast tribe Mirror Game only to blow at that too. So these challenges are really all I have left to enjoy in PTB!!

So how about it KO, did I actually get the challenge correct and beat some of the SuperSeven??
If I did, post it here. Otherwise save me some face and PM me

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •