The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kim very gracious"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mamanintpa 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-28-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mamanintpa Click to send private message to mamanintpa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kim very gracious"
I wrote Kim a short note and she responded very graciously...why be so negative

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kim very gracious Bebo 06-28-05 1
 RE: Kim very gracious - A FALSE MAS... DisabledAndHomelessWhileSonInComa 06-28-05 2
 RE: Kim very gracious sh33na 06-28-05 3
   RE: Kim very gracious WDWwedding2004 06-28-05 4
 RE: Kim very gracious stinkykris 06-29-05 5
   RE: Kim very gracious sh33na 06-29-05 6
       RE: Kim very gracious lastsplash 06-29-05 7
           RE: Kim very gracious Moother 06-29-05 8
   RE: Kim very gracious Mmae64 07-30-05 9
       RE: Kim very gracious JustMeHere 08-01-05 10
           RE: Kim very gracious sh33na 08-01-05 11
               RE: Kim very gracious chris555 08-01-05 12
 RE: Kim very gracious Happiness 08-01-05 13
   RE: Kim very gracious Kerry 08-02-05 14
       RE: Kim very gracious Wilsomasan 08-02-05 15
   RE: Kim very gracious chris555 08-02-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kim very gracious"
Welcome to the forums. When replying to another poster, please hit the reply button and add to the existing discussion instead of starting a new thread. Thanks.

DisabledAndHomelessWhileSonInComa 14 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DisabledAndHomelessWhileSonInComa Click to send private message to DisabledAndHomelessWhileSonInComa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kim very gracious - A FALSE MASK"
my grandpa always said anyone can be nice in writing, but in person, you feel their true vibe. I met Kim in April 2005 at a casting call. She quickly showed everyone her brand NEW Louis Vuitton bag and bragged about how she bought the ladies thousand-dollar diamond bracelets.

Below is an email I sent to her:

I didn't see the show where Iyanla took you to give out money at a cafe, until after meeting you at Denver casting 2005. However, I wish I had!!!

remember, you could have chosen the homeless woman to give money to, but you said she wouldn't know how to spend it. You are an elitist snob who even lashed out against your own father over "your money you send him".

I was in a rollover crash that took me from a life of luxury in a Rocky Mountain dream home to complete poverty, temporary homelessness, and permanent disability. I lost my son to a coma for a week.

My question at your Denver casting would have been "Why did you insult a homeless woman? What makes you more qualified to spend on URGENT NEEDS (food, shelter), not Louis Vuitton"?

Believe me, Ms. "Never Worked to Provide Her Own Money", homeless people know EXACTLY how to spend it. On food and a bus ticket back and forth from the hospital to visit my comatose son. Or on some clothing to wear since my home was repossessed during his coma.

You are still materialistic and selfish or you would NOT HAVE LISTED Louis Vuitton as a link on your website. How dare you insult those in poverty.

Your country club friends are surely laughing behind your back and even to your face at the complete selfish vapid bleach blonde you are. You are so clearly terrified of poverty or you wouldn't insult those in poverty.

I hope you end up there one day and see if YOU would know how to spend a $20 gift. Clue: it's NOT at Burberry

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-28-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim very gracious"
Well, gee. I guess you told us. LOL! I'm going by what I have seen and read, and I guess you are, too. We see things differently, "and that's ok." (channeling Stuart Smalley)

"Gracious" is not a word I would associate with Kim.

Liar. Phony. Thief. Hypocrite. Poser. Those are words I would use.

WDWwedding2004 13 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-05, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WDWwedding2004 Click to send private message to WDWwedding2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kim very gracious"
i could not agree more!

stinkykris 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-29-05, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stinkykris Click to send private message to stinkykris Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I really liked kim on the show. I feel like some viewers judge her negatively because she's wealthy. But just as a person without wealth can be a good person, so can a person with wealth.
KIm did say some shallow things during SO, but I do think that she grew a lot as a person.
It really said something that her daughters adore her so much (esp. teenage daughters)
I dont want to judge anyone for having enough money to buy louis vitton any more than I would want someone else to juge me for not having this kind of money.

~Kris
www.theanimalrescuesite.com

06-29-05, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kim very gracious"
At least for me, it isn't about her money. I don't consider what she has to be in the "wealthy" category.

She *thinks* she is wealthy. She wants others to believe that she is. That's a big turn-off right off the bat.

Add to it the behaviors she exhibited, and I can see why she doesn't have many fans.

It's not about the money.

lastsplash 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-29-05, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I liked Kim at first, but as time has gone on I have grown to beleive that she is a shallow opportunist. I beleive that she is very insecure and envious of others. All of her material things will never make her happy until she learns to accept herself.She better watch it or her bad karma is gonna bite her big fat but!

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-05, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I don't judge Kim for being able to afford the material things in life. What I dislike is the fact that she doesn't feel like she is a whole person without those things.
After hearing about her website and fashion tip, etc. I feel like she really didn't mature or evolve in that aspect. I was hoping she would realize that a pricey purse doesn't make her better or whole. She can be loved and beautiful without makeup and that if some people don't accept her without the $$ signs then they really don't care about her at all.
Since it is pretty obvious that she never "GOT IT" I am amazed she would think she could "TEACH IT".

Mmae64 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mmae64 Click to send private message to Mmae64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kim very gracious"
>I really liked kim on the
>show. I feel like some
>viewers judge her negatively because
>she's wealthy. But just as
>a person without wealth can
>be a good person, so
>can a person with wealth.
>
>KIm did say some shallow things
>during SO, but I do
>think that she grew a
>lot as a person.
>It really said something that her
>daughters adore her so much
>(esp. teenage daughters)
>I dont want to judge anyone
>for having enough money to
>buy louis vitton any more
>than I would want someone
>else to juge me for
>not having this kind of
>money.
>
>
>~Kris
>www.theanimalrescuesite.com

No, I for one am not judging her because of supposed wealth. She was just extremely shallow on the show.

JustMeHere 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustMeHere Click to send private message to JustMeHere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I enjoyed Kim on the show a great deal, and it is true that people with money think differently than people without money. Their values and mores are different. It's just that way. I do agree that NOT giving the homeless person the money on the shallow reason of "not knowing what to do with it" was crass, to say the least, but what you people don't understand, is that there are 2 kinds of people in the world with money. What people refer to as "wealthy", and what is, "nuveau riche' ", the difference being, the truely wealthy don't feel a need to display their wealth, as it's all around them-- in their manners, in their dress, in the way they carry themselves, and in who they associate with. The other class however, feels a need to display their newly found money, making sure everyone around them see it, seeking material items at a tremendous rate. They talk about money all the time. I guess you can decide for yourself which category Kim belongs in, if you will.

I can definitely see the insecurity Kim feels, and I believe myself she surrounds herself with material items to attempt to compensate for that awful empty feeling that she still feels inside. I used to do that myself. =-( It's a private hell, but until she's willing to admit that that's what she's doing, and admit to herself why she's doing that, it will continue. The expensive gift giving is also a part of it- the need to buy others expensive gifts in hopes they will stay around. Don't be angry at Kim for that- pity her, feel sorry for her, but dont be angry at her. She has to understand that people will like her for her, that she doesn't have to buy them expensive gifts just to keep them coming back. No, I'm not a shrink, but I've walked in those shoes- many many miles. *peace*

08-01-05, 08:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Kim very gracious"
That's why I do not understand why they let the whole clothes and jewelry and make-up thing drop with her. Maybe they found it was a useless endeavor. *shrug* She doesn't get it, still.

chris555 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chris555 Click to send private message to chris555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I agree that Kim is more to be pitied than scorned but she's so obtuse.

Happiness 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-01-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Happiness Click to send private message to Happiness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I also wrote to her. She was so nice! I asked her for advice with my sister and she e-mailed me several times. She also offered to go into her chat room and talk to me.

Kerry 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kerry Click to send private message to Kerry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I have went in her chat room several times and no one is ever there, kind of funny!

Wilsomasan 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-02-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wilsomasan Click to send private message to Wilsomasan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I also admired Kim's relationship with her daughters. I think she and Towanda have been good friends as well. I am embarrassed for her though thinking that she has fashion sense. She needs to shop at Lane Bryants. They at least have clothes in her size! I'm so tired of being able to count all her rolls.

chris555 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chris555 Click to send private message to chris555 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kim very gracious"
I hear she wants to become an LC so I'm sure she enjoys playing that role.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •