The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
All right, it's official: you people are starting to bore me. The thirteen of you -- Was that a confessional? From -- Denise? We have a Denise? Where did she come from?

-- okay, the fourteen of you just aren't very interesting. And you know what happens when things aren't interesting. We make people hurt each other. Which doesn't really make things more interesting for the wider audience, but it does tend to wake me up. The footage sure isn't doing it. Eight Dragons, and only one of them added a briefing book to his hoard? And it's James. Well, I guess it makes sense: prop the book on the edge of the grave, read as you go... And he got a plug in that we can force a charge for? Good James! Pile on that gold! Just don't pile it on top of the fishing equipment, or then you'll get even less use out of it than you're getting now. One crab? Most tribes we cast get a full case of the crabs by Day Nine. And judging from his nighttime activities, you could probably get them from Jean-Robert.

So what are the Tigers doing? Oh. It's Dave again. And he's -- working on the Great God-Monument To Fire, which apparently won't be qualified to hold an actual flame until it's a replica of the Great Wall. Actual size. And naturally, no one can help Dave with his God-Monument because God can only love Dave. And it's not important to save energy for the challenges, now is it? After all, we could have a mental challenge at any time.

Just not now. Reward time! Throw each other into the water to win the same stuff we always seem to offer around the this time! Three on three! Same gender on same gender! And Dave has just taken his clothes off for absolutely no apparent reason whatsoever! I didn't even know Rodger and Richard had a love child... (Please note that Dave does not have a giant log. Only I have a giant log. Dave does, however, have a giant ego and believe me, we're going to talk about that any Council now.) Maybe he's thinking no one will want to wrestle him with that much skin showing. Apparently he hasn't met James yet. And here come the women! And there go the ratings! Fight, women, fight! Say, Ashley, how do you like this entire season we designed just for you? And there's some more skin -- and blurring -- well, for you, it's blurring, for me, it's a contract bonus -- and Sherea is accomplishing something -- yes, I knew we had a Sherea, thank you for asking -- and the Tigers -- win? They won? Seriously? Their females were that much stronger? Wow. Well, um... I guess that means you -- get the Reward stuff. I think. I'm so confused... oh, and you get a tribe member from the Dragons for a day. How about grabbing James so some work can happen that isn't on the God-Monument?

Leslie?

Wait. You're serious? You're really taking Leslie? Why?

Oh -- nice work! (And I don't exactly say that often, do I?) You picked up the vibes of 'incurable gossip who can't keep her mouth shut for more than two minutes and two seconds' on the wind, and all it takes is a little playing nice to get the social keys to the Dragons' camp. So no extra work, but lots of extra info. Leslie cannot shut up to save her life or recognize that they're playing Good Cop in front of her to keep the confession coming, but there is a one-in-a-million chance that she's actually making connections over there. (That's normally known as 'a miracle'.)

Jamie, have some clues. Yes, you get two. No, you don't get a solution. Or a string of firecrackers to divert people out of camp. It's a group-effort idol: better learn to high-jump. Just don't let Courtney get the clues, or she'll just wait for the wind to waft her up.

Immunity! Leslie, aren't you happy to be returning to the Dragons? Todd doesn't seem to think you're happy enough. But we'll put that on hold while I show off our glow lines again, which is much more important than explaining the challenge. In fact, I don't even understand this challenge. Just go out there, do some stuff, and I'll tell you who won. Courtney's off and swinging her arms! Too bad actually holding something at the end of them is draining all her strength, and yes, I mean her hands. Are we using slow-mo or is she actually moving with that much lack of speed? The Tigers are pulling ahead! Can they possibly lose this challenge? Are they about to not be Ulong? Can we postpone the execution of the casting department for three more days? Sure, why not: it's a cycle for the improbable. Tigers, you get to stabilize at six for a few days! Dragons, I'll see you tonight. Bring ropes. *drool* Rooooopses...

So how's this tribe working things out? Besides 'right in front of each other?' (Apparently James was working off an audiobook.) Leslie wants to talk all about the wonderful time she had with the other tribe, and how they're all Good Cops who really feel for her, and you're all Bad Cops who just want to lock her away. And she doesn't see anything wrong with this. Todd wants to get rid of the strongest males. Before the individual stage, because hey, who needs majority? Not Todd! Todd just needs a working brain, because his is clearly on the fritz.

Council! Go ahead and grab your life. Let's see if we can get through this in under four minutes. What's this tribe's weakness? The weaker women. Who's the weakest female? Courtney, who can barely stand up under the weight of her own sarcasm. And who do the women want to get rid of? Jean-Robert, because his crabs are nowhere near as lazy as he is. Also because he doesn't understand 'subtle'. Or 'poker-faced'. Or 'strategy concealment'. Or pretty much anything else. So what do you do for a living again? Really. You know how if you can't spot the pigeon at Council within twenty minutes, you're it? You don't. I'm not surprised. But we're doing this in less than four, so let's have the vote! And what is your price for flight? One Leslie, and don't bother saving the receipt. Because when you love the other tribe so much more than your own, you have exactly two possibilities in front of you: a switch or Shii Ann. And you're not Shii Ann. You're not Wahmber either, but God is still going to call you home.

Dragons, get out of here. You need to think about how to use each person's unique strength. For Courtney, that'll be the pipe cleaner challenge. And with Jean-Robert? Have you considered putting his crabs to work?

Hmmm. I'm thinking of a possibility for the next challenge... Mark, check the local Lack Of Human Rights book. We are allowed amputations this time around, right?

Roleplaying game: speak as your character or create a new one related to the environment to use, and don't worry too much about what you say: gawd knows Leslie didn't. Many good (as in ludicrous) parts still available at http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/3680.shtml . Come in, sign up, and do to your characters what they're already doing to themselves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Sagebrush Dan 10-05-07 1
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Sagebrush Dan 10-05-07 2
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Sagebrush Dan 10-05-07 3
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... SUPAMEOM 10-05-07 4
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... RollDdice 10-05-07 5
   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Estee 10-05-07 6
       RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... SUPAMEOM 10-05-07 7
           RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Estee 10-05-07 12
               RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... SUPAMEOM 10-05-07 14
                   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... SUPAMEOM 10-05-07 15
               RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Sagebrush Dan 10-05-07 19
                   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... SUPAMEOM 10-05-07 20
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... vince3 10-05-07 8
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... vince3 10-05-07 9
   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Estee 10-05-07 11
       RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Sagebrush Dan 10-05-07 17
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Dakota 10-05-07 10
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... jbug 10-05-07 13
   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Dakota 10-06-07 28
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... kingfish 10-05-07 16
   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Estee 10-05-07 18
       RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... kingfish 10-05-07 21
           RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Estee 10-05-07 23
               RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... SUPAMEOM 10-05-07 24
                   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... kingfish 10-05-07 25
               RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Sagebrush Dan 10-08-07 33
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... mattben 10-05-07 22
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Max Headroom 10-05-07 26
 Hey Leslie... smokedog 10-05-07 27
   RE: Hey Leslie... Spanky68 10-08-07 31
       RE: Hey Leslie... vince3 10-08-07 35
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... michel 10-06-07 29
   RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Sagebrush Dan 10-08-07 34
       RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... michel 10-08-07 36
 RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: ... Molaholic 10-07-07 30
 Blah...blah...blah Spanky68 10-08-07 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
I? am still the king. Dave? bwahahahahaha!
*glares at Aaron*

10-05-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Oh dear. I have minced my way into being yet another stereotype. What to do what to do??

But have you seen me lately? I make Karen Carpenter look obese!

*eyes Aaron's Giant Log*

10-05-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
*does happy dance*

To the tune of "Havah Nagilah"

Face time, I got some face time,
I was on camera,
And did a confessional too.

SUPAMEOM 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-05-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SUPAMEOM Click to send private message to SUPAMEOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Hey hotstuff, your log is good enough for me!! what did you think of my "performance" these past few days??

Thanks Tribe!!

Damn this Jeff for having to wake up so early??

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Good point, James. It's about time I introduced a Survivor's Book Club.

Hell, look what it's done for Oprah.

Hidden takeout, crouching cookie.

10-05-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
But then we'll have to be extra-careful to cast people who never read or do any kind of research whatsoever. We all remember what happened the last time we cast virtually an entire season full of people who did research...

Ow. Headache.

10-05-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SUPAMEOM Click to send private message to SUPAMEOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Or JEff could just you know ignore me!! Last season was a LOT more fun!!

"HI HI HI Supamneo... I must say you have to be my and Jeff's biggest fan!!! " Julie Berry Survivor Vanuatu

10-05-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Don't talk to me: talk to my lawyers. Spreading that jock itch rumor was a breakup-level offense.

You can keep the dog.

What's next, telling people I have termites?

10-05-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
BABY!! That was Bear!! Not me, break up with her!! Please baby I will be good to you every single night!!!

Psst jeff, we have not broken up,so please respond in a kind way, and put the dog out, she wrote it, i can even direct it to you

10-05-07, 12:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
DADDa that was me, and you have fleas and ticks!! Mommy told me to shut up, but i dont listen to my mommy only to my daddy... daddy you cant break up with mommy, how bout you release me into the wild?? please dadda, get back with mommy, cause she is swearing at me now

Thanks Tribe!!

I can Run with the wolves!!

10-05-07, 12:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Hiya Jeffie. The jock itch story? It was both of them. Bear had to bear the brunt of the bad news, but it was that girlfriend of yours who started it. So, just let her go and I'll cuddle with that giant torch of yours.

10-05-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Jeff You love me, and I love you, now come back to bed would ya!! and todd, jeff's giant torch only cuddles with me... and i did not even mind the jock itch... bear over heard jeff talking to the doc!!

*begs for mercy from jeffy*

"HI HI HI Supamneo... I must say you have to be my and Jeff's biggest fan!!! " Julie Berry Survivor Vanuatu

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Oy. I give these idjits 3 days of sun and they decide to actually have some fun. Survivors having fun isn't as interesting as Survivors being miserable.......... *grumble, moan, rhubarb*

10-05-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
*snores*

*attempts to cuddle Leslie, rejected*

*attempts to cuddle Denise, rejected*

*attempts to cuddle Amanda, rejected*

*attempts to cuddle bag of bones Courtney, rejected*

Dave, Dave, Dave...... I've seen LoudPhil in slightly more clothes than that, you think you're bad? He's worse!

Courtney, why do I have a sudden urge to start calling you "Daniele"?

Goodbye Sister Christian, I'd say that I'd miss you, but since it was probably either you, me, or Courtney, I'm glad it wasn't me........

10-05-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
You may want to consider an attempt to cuddle your torch, because you two won't be together much longer.

10-05-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Speaking of cuddling giant torches....

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
CONFESSIONAL - Leslie:

Q: How do you feel about being another reality TV Christian making other Christians look bad?
A: I want to love people.

Q: But you loved the other tribe more than your own.
A: They had heart. I love them.

Q: You didn't notice Courtney's dismal effort and failed performance at the challenge?
A: They have heart. That's why they won.

Q: Will you take a drug test?
A: Now that I'm snuffed, will there be people to love?

Q: Here, Leslie, sit in the water. Stay. Good Leslie.

HANDYCAM OFF.

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Was that a confessional? From -- Denise? We have a Denise? Where did she come from?

I? had a confessional? Does anyone remember what I said? Was it profound? See, I don't remember it at all. All I remember is fighting to stay on that boat/bridge thingie and having those other b*tches all gang up on me.

I didn't say anything else did I? Not at tribal council or anything? Wait, we did go to tribal council, didn't we? Oh, that's right, they left me back at camp to make rice tots (sorta like tater tots but without the taters).

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-07, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
CONFESSIONAL INTERVIEWER:

I don't remember it. Must have been the night shift.

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
"It's Dave again. And he's -- working on the Great God-Monument To Fire, which apparently won't be qualified to hold an actual flame until it's a replica of the Great Wall."

Now Estee, you know I'm the leader, and you know you want to follow too. Just like almost every one else you also wanted to follow me into the water (James wanted to too, I can tell). And everyone knows, leaders stand naked before their followers, just check out those Greek guys.

Out of respect to my loyal followers, I've decided to build a Fire Monument to me, so my followers can discard their silly Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, or whatever beliefs, and worship me, their True Leader, (you may refer to me as god, if you wish. At the moment, that is voluntary).

Uber-leader

10-05-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Ahem. I am the Lord Jeff Thy Chief God. Thou shalt only have Mark before me.

Thou art so doomed.

10-05-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
On top of being a good leader/God, I am also a pretty nice guy. So if you guys want to play deity games, well go ahead. For now.

But you need to be careful, step lightly, because the voluntary part of my worship will probably end when I get the Mill.

You'll notice that I (not y'all) am naked on TV (thus am very God like), I get the most face time on air, (MB isn't even trying for air time. So, some god, huh?), and all the followers are following me, not thee (with time you will become accustomed to thee and thine, and thou, and all that worship talk).

The IRS will also become a worshiper, and donate my withholding back to me.

(Or there will be consequences for thine Revenuers).

However, JP, since you do have a few followers too, you can become leader of one of my sects. As long as you realize that you forfeit Julie (to me) and that by being meek, you won't inherit anything.

10-05-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-07 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

As long as you realize that you forfeit Julie (to me)

We can do that part right now. Would you also like the sacrifice of a dog?

'Doomed' may be too weak a word. He's Rodgered.

10-05-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
NO JEFF!! BABY!! I AM YOUR FOLLOWER, GIVE HIM THE DOG!!

I LOVE YOU BABY

Thanks Tribe!!

I miss last season's jeff probst,

10-05-07, 06:20 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-07 AT 08:51 AM (EST)

A burnt Chicken will do for now. Toss in the Chenbot, I understand the upgrade version is programmed for Wii games.

10-08-07, 02:23 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
That's right Jeffie, you just get rid of that nasty skank Julie. She's been nothing but trouble to you. Me? you know I'm what you really want.

Uh....Dave? Nice try in your attempt to distract me by taking your clothes off. But 1) I wasn't playing, and 2) I was too busy laughing to be distracted by the way you intended (are you sure that wasn't shrinkage?).
If this was an attempt to flirt with me, not a chance bub, unless you want to take me to the final two (given my rotten choice in alliances, you'd be about right up my alley — so to speak).

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-07, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
The Gong has spoken.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Hello, Jeff! Hellllloooooo!

You know, you've got a former beauty queen here, and you never show me. Don't you think viewers would like to see me occasionally?

But that's ok. I plan on being here a long time. There will be plenty of time for me to get on screen.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-05-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Hey Leslie..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-07 AT 10:35 PM (EST)

Does this mean God loves me more? I did win after all...and you? Not so much.

Better luck next time.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Hey Leslie..."
Stephen Tyler was on Survivor? I was reading Revelation when that happened, I guess.

Great. Now I have Dude looks like a lady stuck in my head!

Tribe was here

10-08-07, 03:16 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Hey Leslie..."
For some reason, Sister Christian, I think that's Danni, either before or after she became the skeleton that won Guatemala.....

This really should be JR speaking, but I severely doubt he has any clue who Miss Boatwright is.....

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
I can read! Were you surprised? I'm the Survivor expert. Crocodile Dundee has nothing on me! All these puny players can't measure up. Did you see that tackle on Frosti? In the next challenge, he'll get out of the way of the locomotive and just dive in.

JR's a funny dude. How can Courtney give me some if she doesn't even have any?

And did you see how I've established my strategy. I wanted the old woman gone and she's gone. Give me the check right now so no one else gets hurt.

10-08-07, 02:28 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
You? are toast, bub! I was just testing you to see how you acted and to check out your weaknesses. And, I found them. So beware.
And that Art of War stuff you've been reading? That's in my genes. I am using the secret psych method from Art of War II on you. You are so out of here.

*disappears from camera and goes into meditative trance*

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Secret Psych Methods!! Let me laugh! Do you think you can affect my brain. Nothing has ever gotten into my brain. There's nothing there for you to affect.

You may think you have stuff in your jeans but please, keep those on. I've already had a good laugh at the equipment of your leader!!

I'm the expert of the Psycho Method if you want to meditate on that.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Be The Survivor: Episode #3: Sister Christian, Now The Time Has Come."
Whodathunkit?

Jesus is actually a Buddhist. Divine pay-back.

That tops anything else I could come up with.

Fire is was life

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-07, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Blah...blah...blah"
blah...blather...blab...Kidnapped? Me? Oh goody.

blah...blather...blab...all our secrets...blab...blab...blab...X marks the spot...blab...blab...blab

Why is my head on this chopping block? The Christians on the other tribe don't do it this way. ...blab...blab...blab

You're voting me out? Why? Is this God's will? ...blab...blab...blab

Tribe was here

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •