The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zappos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-16-11, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zappos"
Ok, shoe mavens. Talk to me about Zappos. Should I shop there? I am going to need to buy shoes in the next six weeks and am sick of a) limited selections in my size and b) boring styles. I have semi-wide feet (really slim shoes don't fit, but wide widths are sometimes too wide), so my feet don't easily fit everything. Is it SUPER EASY to return shoes?

Other suggestions for online shoe shopping where returns are really easy?

-A Tribetastic Creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Shoebuy moonbaby 09-16-11 1
 RE: Zappos ginger 09-16-11 2
 RE: Zappos Karchita 09-16-11 3
 RE: Zappos mom2bjm 09-16-11 4
 RE: Zappos bondt007 09-16-11 5
   RE: Zappos weltek 09-16-11 6
 RE: Zappos Silvergirl1 09-16-11 7
 RE: Zappos anotherkim 09-17-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-11, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Shoebuy"
http://www.shoebuy.com/

They usually have discount coupon codes out there, too.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-11, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Zappos"
J'adore Zappos. Never any problems with returns. I have had a boot tryonathon where I had a pair delivered to the office, then returned it because it wasn't just right, then had another pair the next day, and so on til I found what I wanted. One of my most-recommended vendors.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-16-11, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Zappos"
Love, love, love, lvoe Zappos!

I actually look there more than I buy because I have great shoe stores nearby and I need to try on a lot before I buy. But I love their site and I love their service when I have bought from them.

mom2bjm 1467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-16-11, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Zappos"
I have had nothing but fabulous service from Zappos = son bought some volleyball shoes, wore them for a bit, then something broke on them, got a full exchange, and now I am on their VIP list... free shipping always... (though I don't buy many shoes... )

I AM baking alot... aren't I?? Thanks Silvergirl!!

bondt007 3413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-16-11, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Zappos"
Well - I'm no maven - but I toured their facilities a year ago and have ordered some shoes, and love everything about that operation. Highly recommend -

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-11, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Zappos"
Glad to hear the organization gets a thumbs up!

-A Tribetastic Creation

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-11, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Zappos"

I've never used Zappos, but I have ordered shoes through sites for local department stores, and I've taken them back to the store. One time I ordered over $200 worth of shoes, but only kept on $17 pair, because they were the only ones that fit me.

I find that the older I get, the harder I am to fit. Or maybe I need more support.

Or I'm just cranky!

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-11, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Zappos"
Zappos, IMO, is still the gold-star in online shoe shopping. They have always had free shipping/freer returns AND if you order today, the shoes will more likely than not be on your doorstep by bedtime tomorrow night. It is fabulous.

I've never had a return rejected, and I've been nitpicky about some flaws. Even after a month, when the white part started flaking off a pair of Sketchers, Zappos took them back and gave me credit. I am a die-hard customer for life now.

Kimmah Says
-and now I WANNA BUY SOME SHOES

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •