The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-07, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-07 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

I am Jeff Probst, and if I'm going to be stuck with this bunch of morons for thirty-six more days, I am going to get some blood out of it. Have you looked at these camps lately? I certainly have, because I see footage. (Everyone knows I see footage. You're just not allowed to talk about it.) Over at the Flying Dragons, we have a shelter of sorts, a fire pit of some type, and -- a corpse? Who told you people you could start without me! James, I know you're itching to get started, but we do not do premature ekillulations on my watch -- oh. It's just Jean-Robert. Sleeping. Again. The rest of his tribe thinks this is cause for an intervention. Jean-Robert thinks this is strategy. That's right: his plan is to annoy people enough to vote him out, then improve from there. And somehow, it doesn't occur to him that he would have been voted out. So what's your total winnings to date in your chosen career, exactly? Want to compare it to my blackjack run? Didn't think so.

Switching to the Fighting Tigers, also known as the Mewling Kittens, we get -- Dave. And Ashley. Hear Dave give orders! Hear Ashley not understand what Dave is ordering! Hear General Audience Admission go lawyer on us and decide that the most important thing they can decide is what the definition of 'what' is! (From now on, she's the PGenis.) So what does Dave want done? No one knows. But it seems to involve hauling heavy rocks while not bothering to eat. Ever. Hmmm. Mark, I just got this nifty challenge idea...

By the way, why are we shooting so many confessionals with people 90% submerged in the water? Has it been raining that much? And isn't stupid supposed to float? Shallow certainly does.

All right, people: given how painful it is to watch you, we're going to make sure you get some of it back. Welcome to my -- Attack Zone! I love saying those words. Let me say them again. Attack Zone! Sure, maybe you think it's all about rolling a ball across a goal line in a three-on-three matchup, but I say it's all about the -- wait for it -- Attack Zone! So get in there and Attack Zone each other! Because you really want the fishing gear (and yes, we are that predictable this early), and I want the -- it doesn't get any better than this -- Attack Zone! Here's the strategy: you will hurt each other, and any time I see someone getting away with a clear shot, I will notify the rest of you and everyone will then hurt that person! No one gets away unscathed on my watch! Or clean, because this is a mud wrestling match, and Ashley, you should really be worried about getting that much focus this early. Down go the bodies! Off come the tops!

Huh. Amanda exists. Who knew?

And down go more people! Off comes more clothing! James is covered in mud! Wow, you can just hear the DVRs saving to the permanent file... And the Dragons win! Again! Because they mastered the -- one more just for the fun of it -- Attack Zone!

Dragons, you get to kidnap someone from the Tigers. Jamie? Really? Because you think it'll destroy Tiger morale? Wow. I guess that braless thing is having more of an effect than I thought... And Jamie, here is a clue to the Secret Idol, which you will give to the weakest link in camp, because protecting people who can play is never in the plans. So let's see -- you're giving it to Leslie. And Leslie's still allergic to idols, so she gives it to Todd, because idols are the passage to Hell and for some reason, she's decided he needs extra help there. Leslie isn't very observant, is she? And the Dragons not only decide to breathe fire all over Jean-Robert, but they do it in front of Jamie. Nice cohesive tribe you've got there. I may have to switch your buff color to a particularly hideous shade of orange.

Here comes the Immunity challenge! Here's how it's going to work. Here is my giant log. Run your hands all over my giant log. Get a feel for it. Appreciate the fine lines and classic shape. Notice how many of you it takes to lift it. Yes, my giant log is a six-person operation, because one recipient just can't handle all that wood. You will use my giant log to batter down two walls, which is something I could do any time I wanted all by myself, but frankly, I just don't like to brag. After that, you will carefully caress and manipulate my giant log until you've worked it through to its greatest point of extension. At this point, it will hit a G-spot, and G stands for Gong, which rhymes with Hong, which gives us our theme back for this episode, but who cares? I want to see some giant log handling.

And there they go! Notice how easily Dave tires! Dave just can't handle my giant log. I'm not sure Dave even knows how to handle a twig. James, on the other hand, can handle my giant log all day and night and still have strength to bury someone afterwards. Frosti has to switch Dave out to the rear position because Frosti's so much better with the rhythm at the head of my giant log, and don't think I won't remember that for later. But it's still my giant log versus the walls, and naturally, my giant log is winning. There, we're through! Now start manipulating -- carefully, carefully -- speed it up a little... the Tigers just can't get my giant log to extend, can they? The Dragons have my giant log proudly jutting straight out, but the Tigers have no idea what to do with my giant log and with every extra foot the Dragons go past them, the Tigers lessen their chances of ever getting their hands on it again. Let us watch my giant log extend. Ahhhh... majestic, isn't it? Phil thinks his golf equipment is so special, but I? Have a giant log.

And the Dragons use my giant log to hit the G-spot!

Dragons, you're safe again. Tigers, go talk about who's going out and I'll see you in a few hours. Maybe more than a few hours. Actually, I'll just call you when I'm ready.

So here you are at least, and don't worry: we'll just pretend this was Night Six. Time for another session of Tribe Therapy with your host, Jeff 'I can talk people into killing themselves on television' Probst. So how are you doing as a tribe? How's the camp coming? Seriously? The whole thing flooded? Except for Dave's giant rock fire pit? So Dave can't handle giant logs, but he can get rocks off? How the hell does that work?

Ashley, what's your voting strategy? Vote for Dave. This is a strategy. Well, it beats Jean-Robert's. Dave, you think you're getting more than one vote tonight? Because you and Ashley conflict, but don't worry: if Ashley goes, you'll be really nice to everyone afterwards, right up until they vote you out because the whole rock/log issue is starting to confuse everyone --

-- Sherea? You can talk? Something just came out of your mouth that wasn't 'mmm-hmmm'? And your name isn't Cassandra? Or Jameka? I am so relieved. Here, have three more days. I couldn't stand going through that again...

And now is the time on Survivor when we vote and give the weasel his copyright usage fee! Damn weasel... So let's see what we've got here. Ashley -- Dave -- Ashley -- Ashley -- Ashley. Isn't that interesting. Dave's decided to play eat-the-strong pre-merge. That sounds oddly familiar, and yet, I don't see the word 'stupid' engraved on his forehead. Maybe I should use my giant log to put it there.

So long, Ashley. I guess Dave just didn't like the way he was left to handle his own rocks. (But don't worry: at the rate he's going, he won't have a grip on them for long.) Go back to your scripted television: winning on your own is just too complicated.

Hmmm. Ashlee -- out second. Ashley -- out second. We need to get an Ashlei next season: I have to test this.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need some time alone with my giant log. We're going to the -- Attack Zone!

Yes, that's what I call my bedroom now. Your point?

Roleplaying game: speak as your character or create a new one related to the environment to use, and don't worry too much about making sense: gawd knows Dave hasn't paid much attention to what's come out of his mouth. Many good (as in ludicrous) parts still available at http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/3680.shtml . Come in, sign up, and do to your characters what they're already doing to themselves.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Max Headroom 09-28-07 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... smokedog 09-28-07 56
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Dakota 09-29-07 61
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 2
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 3
   New role? Estee 09-28-07 5
       RE: New role? SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 6
       RE: New role? Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 7
           RE: New role? Estee 09-28-07 32
               RE: New role? Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 34
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 4
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Dakota 09-28-07 46
       RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 48
           RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Dakota 09-29-07 62
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... kingfish 09-28-07 8
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Colonel Zoidberg 09-28-07 15
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... RollDdice 09-28-07 38
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 9
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 11
       RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 12
           RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 13
               RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 16
                   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 20
                       RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 24
                           RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 25
                               RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 28
                               RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... RollDdice 09-28-07 49
           RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 14
               RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 17
                   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 18
                       RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 22
                           RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 23
                               RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 26
                                   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 30
                                       For your consideration.... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 33
                                           RE: For your consideration.... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 35
                                               More choices Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 37
                                                   RE: More choices SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 39
                                                       RE: More choices SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 41
                                                           RE: More choices Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 44
                                                               RE: More choices SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 47
                                                                   RE: More choices Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 50
                                                                       RE: More choices SUPAMEOM 09-29-07 60
                                                                           RE: More choices Sagebrush Dan 09-29-07 65
                                                               What you need ... Sunny_Bunny 09-29-07 68
 Bear's episode 2 report, plus secre... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 10
   RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus s... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 19
       RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus s... SUPAMEOM 09-28-07 21
       RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus s... RollDdice 09-28-07 43
           RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus s... smokedog 09-28-07 55
 hhmmm... Spanky68 09-28-07 27
   RE: hhmmm... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 29
       Secret? What secret? michel 09-28-07 31
           RE: Secret? What secret? Max Headroom 09-28-07 36
 Warning - Off color log jokes - rea... kingfish 09-28-07 40
   *taps Dave on shoulder* Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 42
       RE: *taps Dave on shoulder* kingfish 09-28-07 45
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... buckeyegirl 09-28-07 51
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-28-07 52
       RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... buckeyegirl 09-29-07 63
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... mattben 09-28-07 53
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... smokedog 09-28-07 54
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... vince3 09-28-07 57
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... vince3 09-28-07 58
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... sporkman 09-28-07 59
 DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!! SUPAMEOM 09-29-07 64
   Oh no! moonbaby 09-29-07 66
       Freedom Sagebrush Dan 09-29-07 67
           Oh No! michel 09-29-07 70
               RE: Oh No! kingfish 09-30-07 73
                   RE: Oh No! Sagebrush Dan 09-30-07 75
           RE: Freedom mattben 09-30-07 74
               RE: Freedom Sagebrush Dan 09-30-07 76
   RE: DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!! RollDdice 10-01-07 77
       RE: DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!! tribephyl 10-01-07 78
           Everybody sing! Estee 10-01-07 80
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... jbug 09-29-07 69
   RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Spanky68 09-29-07 71
       RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... Sagebrush Dan 09-30-07 72
 RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episo... kingfish 10-01-07 79

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Am I a tough girl, or what? Someone rips my top off and I still get the job done. And after years of hiking around Montana, getting dirty doesn't bother me either.

But I hope my mom wasn't watching this past episode. *blush*

Yes, I have a million-dollar smile.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-28-07, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
>But I hope my mom wasn't
>watching this past episode. *blush*

Even if she was, she was probably checking out my enormous orbs instead.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-07 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

CONFESSIONAL (Amanda):

Q: I've got a fax for you. They want you for the next season of Rock of Love.

A: Ooooo, goodie goodie.

Q: So you'll do it?

A: Yes yes yes. Can I show my oobies again. It was so much fun.

Q: It's a requirement.

A: Oh, who's the rock star?

Q: I dunno.

A: Nevermind, who cares! I want to show my oobies and play with balls. I'm really really good at it.

*camera off*

CI: You can stay in the water if you want.

Agman's Artistry

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
I'll be back. I just wanna see Tribe's siggie of Jeff's Giant Log.

SUPAMEOM 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-28-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SUPAMEOM Click to send private message to SUPAMEOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Jeff babe i love your gaint log!! wait you are talking about that log?? the one you use in the attack zone??

good episode!! but jeff all that sexual stuff, man, and you could have tried to control yourself when the chick scored a goal topless, i was ashamed of you!! also we like it wet?? jeff you like it wet in the attack zone, but keep that talk for the attack zone would ya??

now can I have Ashley's boots? Please babe, i promise to be good to you!!

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "New role?"
Are you volunteering to be Jeff's Giant Log?

09-28-07, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SUPAMEOM Click to send private message to SUPAMEOM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New role?"
Jeff no!! geez!! i get enough of your log in the attack zone!! wait you were talking to me?? now come here so we can test the shag rug!!

09-28-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New role?"
Let me think about that. I just volunteered to be Todd, too, and I'm sure he'd love to have Jeff's Giant Log at his, disposal.

09-28-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
32. "RE: New role?"
I don't know... it's a pretty hefty role. Are you sure you're up to taking it on? We've seen how hard it is to handle.

09-28-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
34. "RE: New role?"
Yes, it certainly can bang the gong with authority. Hmmm... I've whipped bigger but not so sure about catching it.

09-28-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Hey! Who the heck do I have to sleep with to get some face time around here?!?! I showed I was the only one on my tribe who could handle Jeff's Giant Log. I was cute and perky in last week's challenge, in spite of my Big Blunder. Do I get face time? No.

It's all Ashley this and Dave this and Sherea's knockers again and Ashley's knockers again and Dave skinny-dipping-but-shown-from-the-neck-up (I've seen him without the fuzzies, and all I can say is be grateful for the fuzzies, folks).

And no, I'm not Todd, people. He's the cute and perky one on the other team.

09-28-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
CONFESSIONAL:

CI: Frosti, get in the water.
Frosti: Huh?
CI: You want face time, get in the water.
Frosti: k.
CI: That's better. Now tell us honestly, while you were starving, did Ashley make you think of gummy bears?
Frosti: You saw how I handled that log.
CI: I didn't ask about the log.
Frosti: I could lead this tribe. With or without the big log.
CI: *walks off into the jungle, leaving Frosti in water*

Agman's Artistry

09-28-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
do you want to take me for a walk? please? and i dont like the yellow buff, i would like a red one instead!!

thanks

Thanks Tribe!!

09-29-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
*takes leash* Of course I will. Wait, let me grab this ancient Chinese sword. Just in case someone wants to eat you. Or me. k. Let's rock and roll. *walks off with pooch* I'll talk to the buff guy.

Agman's Artistry

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
"Jeff....Jeff..."

"I'm speaking...Can I finish? ...Jeff?.. Just let me finish..."

(OK, What the hell was I saying. Oh yeah).

(Eye Roll, sneer). "I was the only one who was right all week, and Ashley just wouldn't understand that. Despite what everyone here says, I had no conflicts with anyone but Ashley. I was their leader, and they followed my orders. Simple as that." (condescending smirk, eye roll).

Eye roll,

evasive head shake,

sneer,

patronizing disbelief smile,

eye roll.

(BTW I won't portray Dave as gay. Out of respect for all my gay friends and gay people everywhere, I will, however, portray him as a bitchh with gender issues.)

What? She said she's going to see me later? Is she so impressed by my leadership that she wants to do me? Show me a little more of those magnificent ooberies? Well, it makes sense, I guess, since I am such a standout leader of men and women, that the groupies would gather. I certainly deserve it.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Mr .Dave, as a casual observer, I have to ask a very important question.

Do you have Aaaaay Deeee Deeee?

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Former model to organizational mastermind?
I need to dig up the footage of you on the catwalk dragging a whiteboard behind you.

Step. Turn. Look over shoulder. Adjust org chart.

Hidden takeout. Crouching cookie.

09-28-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Bwahahaha! Tell me about the immunity idol?? Me? I just love the no-brainers.

I also love my Aunt Jemima look. Like it? I'm in my retro period. I just wrap my buff over my ears like this....

But, what the hell is this about kicking the gay guy off the sports team? Where are we anyway? Junior high? I put up with enough of that crap in school. But, I can live with that. While you dolts are out there beating your brains out, I'm crafting clever ideas and clever sayings that will get me plenty of face time.

I did manage to get my hands on Jeff's Giant Log. *sigh* A dream come true. Now I've just got to figure out how to get rid of that slut competition current Log Handler.

09-28-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Buzz off #####!! Jeff is mine all mine!! (well i rent him from mark burnett) now how about you go find yourself someone else to perve over!! Jeff is mine, if you as much as look at him, I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!!

and for laughs i might just set Bear on you as well, she is quite the vicious little dog!!

I am jeff's log handler, and I always will be... well Colby was before me, but we wont go into that now will we??

BUZZ OFF

09-28-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Honey, I've been handling competition like you before I was teething. You? don't stand a chance. What's that on your face? A cold sore? Uh huh. Don't tell me your herpes is acting up again. Does the Giant Log Owner know about your condition?

And that goes for your little dog, too.

09-28-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Jeff is very happy with me!! and you are the one with all the STDs not me!!

I dont have any!! so go look for someone else, if you want i can hook you up with Coby, I am sure you would get along really well!!

NOW BUZZ OFF!!

09-28-07, 10:36 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Honey, I'm healthy as spring's sweet breeze. I have my own health card....laminated.

Now, I understand why you'd feel threatened by someone who is superior in the sack like me. Heck, I can understand why you would feel threatened by Chicken. And I am sensitive to your issues with Colby — with his restraining order against you and all. I'm an understanding guy, which is exactly the type of person that Jeff's Giant Log needs. And the kind he's looking for.

By the way, honey. Watch out for all this rain. It is water, you know, and we wouldn't want you to melt, would we?

09-28-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Back off b.itch!! Jeff you better come sort this out!! Todd you are a little slut!!

09-28-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Me? A slut? Honey, I'm pure as the driven snow. In fact, when the Giant Log Owner and I get married, I can legally wear white. And we all know that you couldn't legally wear white after that night under the bleachers with the Junior Varsity football team.

09-28-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
I was a virgin until i met jeff!!
now lets make a deal here, i hook you up with Colby, (yes i can be three characters) and you leave jeff alone? how does that sound?

and as Bear said earlier, she is a girl!

09-28-07, 11:06 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Uh... sure. *sly, secretive look* Why don't we do that. In fact, let's drink a toast to it. Here, have this libation I made just for you.

09-28-07, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
(yes i can be three characters)

Coincidentally, all three characters prefer it doggie-style.

09-28-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
*bites todd's hand*

*watches it bleed*

*bites todd's foot*

*watches it bleed*

btw you might wanna go get a tetanus shot, now that i have bitten you, next time, i bite your jugular vein!! you dont mess with me or my mommy or my daddy!!

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Nice doggie, nice doggie. Here, have some kibble. Good isn't it? Now, repeat after me, "Hate mommy, love Todd. Hate mommy, love Todd." That's a good little doggie.

09-28-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
HATE TODD, LOVE MOMMY, HATE TODD, LOVE MOMMY!!

do you want me to bite your jugular vein? one more try and I will,and i dont want your food!!

I HATE YOU!!

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Oh, such a cute little doggie. Look what I have here for you. Yes, it's a girl dog. She said something about you really knowing your way around a fire hydrant. And remember, it was Uncle Todd who brought you this cutie that your Mommy wanted to feed to the locals.

09-28-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
I AM A GIRL YOU RETARD!!

Thanks Tribe!!

btw Colby is looking for a stud, you intrested?

09-28-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
You? A girl?? Uh... have you met Denise? The two of you might have something in common other than bad hair.

Colby? Naw. He was a jerk in All-Stars. I don't je.... never mind. PG13 regs and all.

09-28-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
My mommy and my daddy say i am a very pretty girl, find me a nice boy, and we can talk!!

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
33. "For your consideration...."
We have Barney...

He's stable:

And will take you to exotic places (without all those weird humans running around):

And he thinks you're very pretty indeed.

09-28-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
35. "RE: For your consideration...."
Not bad, but I need choices!! Now who else other than my daddy would you like to be hooked up with?

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
37. "More choices"
Now you have have one or all of these.

This li'l guy may be a bit young now, but he is adorable and you can train him to fulfill your heart's desires....

Of course, this one's also friendly and loyal. Also good for the ocasional frisbee

This one will protect you from those pesky humans when Daddy drags you off to those "games."

And if it's beauty and elegance you're after...

And we all know girls like a man with a car

As for other men, your daddy has spoiled me on all others.

09-28-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
39. "RE: More choices"
I like the lassie one and the puppy, but my mommy and daddy have to aprove first!!

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
41. "RE: More choices"
Do you have anything shorthaired for bear? its bad enough keeping her fur clean and tangle free!!

09-28-07, 01:47 PM (EST)
44. "RE: More choices"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-07 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

If you want to keep the collie theme, here's a short-haired variety:

Or if you want just plain darn cute:

Of course you can't beat cute, practical, and eternal fetcher:

And there is just.plain.butch:

09-28-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
47. "RE: More choices"
I have changed my mind, I want a pet kitten to mother, or a goat to play with !! what you got??

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
50. "RE: More choices"
I've got a little red stick. Wanna play fetch?

09-29-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
60. "RE: More choices"
Thats not a goat or kitten!! DUMBASS!!

Thanks Tribe!!

09-29-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
65. "RE: More choices"
I know.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "What you need ..."
... is a nice Greyhound. We have plenty at the Temple, as the Greyhound was THE choice of dog for the Pharaohs.

This is Benipe Bes. Translated, his name means "Iron brings joy."

He already likes you. And his name just has to make you smile, right?

Not to mention that Benni will keep you nice and busy at the Temple for a good. long. time.

09-28-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
10. "Bear's episode 2 report, plus secrets shared!!"
This is Bear reporting on episode 2 of daddy's big log!! I liked the reward challenge, but i was not allowed to go run or roll in all that mud!! Why mommy and daddy? why? its just not fair!!

daddy is using his giant log on mommy!! again!! *sigh* they never talk to me or give me any attention, or even take me for walks, and now that stupid yellow buff is stuck on my neck and i cant get it off!! someone help me please?

and ashley's boobs are so big i could sleep on them, now they would make comfy pillows, my daddy says he likes my mommy's pillows, but the ones in the bedroom are so ugly, i think daddy is drinking kava or rum on the sly...

at the fiji final tribal council daddy was drunk from the kava!

SHHHHHHH dont tell anyone, or else i wont get any doggy food!!

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus secrets shared!!"
Ashley's boobs were so big, we all slept on them, doggie. If it weren't for Sherea's boobs, we would have voted Dave off just so we could keep those handy things around.

There! I said something clever! Now do I get some face time?!

09-28-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus secrets shared!!"
The name is Bear btw,Why does daddy say he like's mommy's pillows?? i mean the ones on the bed are not nice... is he talking about her other pillows??

AND who wants to take me for a walk??

Thanks Tribe!!

09-28-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus secrets shared!!"
Ashley was a double threat. Her oobies functioned as flotation devices and her lip piercings made her perfect as a fishing tool.

She (and the WWE crossover ratings) will be missed.

Hidden takeout. Crouching cookies.

09-28-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Bear's episode 2 report, plus secrets shared!!"
>She (and the WWE crossover ratings) will be missed

Aw, thanks babe! Now hurry up on that Outcast twist.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "hhmmm..."
The kidnap victim trusted me with her clue. I can't find it, though it's in plain sight. It would help to have an idea what I am looking for.

Todd must like me. I am sure Christian radio hosts are his favorite people. So I will tell him.

Yep. That is a quality move.

"Oh Todd..."

Tribe was here

09-28-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
29. "RE: hhmmm..."
Oh yes, you and I have so much in common. We could chat for hours. And I am so grateful you trusted me with your little secret. You can count on me to look out for your best interests.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Secret? What secret?"
I work hard in camp and in challenges and Leslie doesn't tell me her secret. How charitable is that? Todd, I told you that you can sit out, so park it.

Jeff, get that thingy you call a big log away from me. You saw how I can chop down those big bamboo. Your tooth pick doesn't impress me. After all, you said it, I'm the biggest guy you've ever seen on the show.

Amanda and I were made for that first challenge. Did you guys see how we scored in that Attack Zone? Amanda, maybe you and I could find our own Attack Zone? Give your mom another reason to want to kill you. I said I came here to be loved!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Secret? What secret?"
You got it James, we kicked some butt in that challenge. Like, Zhan Hu's gonna need more than sorority girls and schoolteachers to slow us down, you know?

09-28-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Warning - Off color log jokes - read at own peril"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-07 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

Relocated to the Log Thread.

(I just cannot seem to pay f-ing attention)

09-28-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
42. "*taps Dave on shoulder*"
Although I was more than glad to assist in challenges, it seems you will have a lengthy problem in keeping it up. I have heard rhinocerus horn is a good Chinese remedy for that.

By the way, the cute little guy that wants to help you manhandle your log? Other tribe. Over there. Not me. People get us confused because they only see me at challenges.

09-28-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
45. "RE: *taps Dave on shoulder*"
(Sorry Dan, I didn't see you here, and I relocated to the log joke thread)

That wasn't Frosty? Well who the hell was he? How many followers do I have anyway?

He was on the other side? Well, I guess that means I was hoping he'd blow it. I was hoping they'd all blow the log thing.

All these followers I don't even know. I must be even a better leader that I thought I was.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-07 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

Little Miss Ray of Sunshine reporting in...

Aaron, is a little food too much to ask for? I want to now, not after you're through fighting with Ashley about directions or whatever it was you were fighting about.
I was hoping when I got kidnapped I'd at least get some food, but it took all my time and energy to get someone alone to give them that clue..which wasn't easy because I didn't really want to leave because they were showing me tribe dynamics left and right. Thanks so much Dave and Jean Robert for fighting in front of me. *makes mental note to remember this for future events.*

Zhan Hu tribe's ray of sunshineI wanted some face time, and I sure got it, didn't I?

09-28-07, 05:40 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Jaime, you can come and visit us anytime! And you just keep confiding in Leslie, okay?

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Sure thing Todd-You guys can kidnap me anytime!

Zhan Hu tribe's Ray of Sunshine

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Dogs, Cats, what chimera comes from such interbreeding? Is this Korea or China. What's for dinner?

Lazies and Bossies: so far the Lazies are down 0-2.

My keys are in the big fishbowl for the swinging orgy next episode.

Pondering the metaphysical questions of the day.

09-28-07, 08:10 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
>Hmmm. Ashlee -- out second. Ashley -- out second. We need to get an Ashlei next season: I have to test this

If there is an Ashlei, you know who's gonna be picking her for BTS.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
*snores*

*gets woken up and taken to Reward Challenge. Drags Ashley through the mud, then peels Soft-Serve off of James to win!*

*stumbles up steps with flowers or something....*

*goes back to sleep*

*gets woken up and dragged to Immunity Challenge and handles Jeff's Giant Log and helps team to victory!*

*wonders why a cameraman is shooting the top beam of the Spirit Gate*

*goes back to sleep*

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
Yee-haw! Now THIS is a start to a Survivor season! 6 straight days of Monsoon rains! I'm loving seeing the idjits of the Yellow Tigers and the Red Dragons being drowned rats! It's too bad that they're starting to build shelters, I'd frankly like to see them all catch colds!

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-28-07, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
I hope you dirty American's enjoyed playing one of China's most popular game, Coed Naked Mud Ball. Enjoy your time here as long as you can. As soon as you are sent to Survivor Sweatshop the fun's over. Just ask Mr Chicken. I'm still not sure what he is trying to say, but I'm sure he's not having any fun.

Welcome to the factory Ms. Ashley. First let me say shut your trap. You will produce 100 buffs an hour and you will not keep asking why you must make red and yellow buffs and not green and blue buffs. You might have been able to question your dumb American tribe leader Dave, but you will not question your factory supervisor. If you can keep your mouth shut for the next 19 hours, we might let you leave work early to join the factory managers for our weekly Coed Naked Mud Ball night.

09-29-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
64. "DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!"
YES HE DOES, and mommy is NOT HAPPY at all about it!

DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!
DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!
DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!
DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!

if you would like to know more about my mommy and daddy's doings in the attack zone, feel free to ask me!!

Thanks Tribe!!

JEFF REALLY DID HAVE JOCK ITCH, AS DID ABOUT 5 OTHER GUYS!!!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Oh no!"
The giant log is in danger! Call Terminex! Hurry!

09-29-07, 05:46 PM (EST)
67. "Freedom"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-07 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

Thanks to that ancient Chinese remedy, Ja Kich Bee Gahn, I can wave freely and bang all the gongs I can get my mitts on.

OTOH, "banging the gong" was a term for smoking opium in the days of Big Band.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Oh No!"
I feel weird. I'm the one that banged the gong.

09-30-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Oh No!"
No no, It was your wog that bonged the gong.

Your wong wong wog.

Elmer Fudd
Tha' tha' that's all, folks!

09-30-07, 11:14 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Oh No!"
Hmmm..... bonging the gang is another way of banging the gong.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-30-07, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: Freedom"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-07 AT 07:09 PM (EST)

You should hook up w/ Crazy Shane's Woodberry.

Wood on wood: ♫♪ come on baby light my fire.

09-30-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Freedom"

10-01-07, 07:46 AM (EST)
77. "RE: DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!"
DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!

Wait until next season when I reveal Survivor: TMI. It will be held in the offices of The National Enquirer and I'll open everyone's medical records.

Besides, chafing is a Survivor tradition. Colby still walks a little funny.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-07, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: DADDY HAS JOCK ITCH!!"
Colby still walks a little funny.

Maybe so... but chaffing isn't the reason for that.

teehee...log on the loose...

10-01-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
80. "Everybody sing!"
It's Log, Log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood.
It's Log, Log, it's better than bad, it's good!
Everyone wants a log! You're gonna love it, Log!
Come on and get your log! Everyone needs a Log!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
I'll jsut be sittin over here filing my nails or something till you guys decide to let me play.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
While we're waiting, let's do something girly to bond. How bout I style your hair mullet.

Tribe was here

09-30-07, 02:31 AM (EST)
72. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
You go, girl! I'll provide the scissors.

10-01-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
79. "RE: Be The Survivor: China: Episode #2: No Sexual Innuendo Was Harmed In The Making Of This Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-07 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

I've decided that's what is wrong with this tribe is the followers. You guys aren't following very well. You failed me badly, actually, in handling my long hard log, and as I am your beloved leader, that undoubtedly makes you sad.

Cheer up, mein followers, I have der final solution....

Starting today, we wake up at 4:00 pm for daily calisthenics, with me as you leader, followed by a 5 mile slog thru mud, again following me.

Then we meet on the Parade grounds for hours of instruction by me so you can learn to march in formation. And obey my commands instinctively, without question.

I think this will teach you how to properly follow your beloved and resourceful leader, me, Saint Dave.

Smirk,

Smirk

Eye roll,

condescending smirk,

Dwight Shrute look of ober-superiority,

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •