The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Things he's said..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scie Click to send private message to Scie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Things he's said..."
I've not posted here before. However, I have been reading since Trista and Ryan.

Bob has said a couple of things that I think foreshadow his choice.

First - in one of the episodes he refers to his personality and how big it is, or something to that effect. Like he's the funny person in the room. He said that when Kelly Jo is in the room, he feels as if he's sharing that role with her.

Second - in his journal he wrote, "I can't wait to meet the people who brought her (kelly Jo) into this world."

Thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Things he's said... parkr1961 10-31-03 1
 RE: Things he's said... delilahj 10-31-03 2
   RE: Things he's said... missygirl3 11-01-03 3
 RE: Things he's said... PepeLePew13 11-02-03 4
 RE: Things he's said... teffi 11-02-03 5
 RE: Things he's said... sorgee 11-02-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

parkr1961 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-03, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail parkr1961 Click to send private message to parkr1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Things he's said..."
Kelly Jo has been my pick from the time she walked out of the limo. GO KELLY JO !!!!!!!!!!

delilahj 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-31-03, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail delilahj Click to send private message to delilahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Things he's said..."
>I've not posted here before.
>However, I have been reading
>since Trista and Ryan.
>
>Bob has said a couple of
>things that I think foreshadow
>his choice.
>
>First - in one of the
>episodes he refers to his
>personality and how big it
>is, or something to that
>effect.
Like he's the funny
>person in the room.

He
>said that when Kelly Jo
>is in the room, he
>feels as if he's sharing
>that role with her.

>
>Second - in his journal he
>wrote, "I can't wait to
>meet the people who brought
>her (kelly Jo) into this
>world."
>
>
>Thoughts?

Kelly JO, is my favorite too; I hope he picks her!

My concern is Bob may not like to share the spotlight or want to pick someone more like himself.

Or that he may get caught up in Mary's intense emotions and perhaps, be so flattered by them, that he may not stop to think is that what he wants. (ie- It's probably flattering when someone says they want to have your kids!)
He may not want to let her down.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Things he's said..."
I agree with you if you think Kelly Jo is the one. She has been our favorite(me and the hubby) since the first night. GO Kelly jo. I think it is important to find someone that you are so compatible with and he has found it in her.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Things he's said..."

>He said that when Kelly Jo
>is in the room, he
>that role with her.

I remember that.

>wrote, "I can't wait to
>her (kelly Jo) into this world."

Was he writing specifically about Kelly Jo or could it have been open to interpretation? I'm having trouble remembering him writing into a journal...

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

teffi 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-03, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teffi Click to send private message to teffi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Things he's said..."
Total agreement on KELLY JO... she was my pick even before the limo scene!

Then the clincher--- we get to meet Bob's mom. She's cute (think about it, she almost looks like Kelly Jo in a few years), perky yet intelligent and can hold her own... and you know that theory men pick women just like their moms!

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-02-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Things he's said..."
>First - in one of the
>episodes he refers to his
>personality and how big it
>is, or something to that
>effect. Like he's the funny
>person in the room. He
>said that when Kelly Jo
>is in the room, he
>that role with her.
i think that this steers us AWAY from kelly jo. he likes being the center of attention. it's who he is and what he does well. i doubt that he wants to share the spotlight.

>wrote, "I can't wait to
>her (kelly Jo) into this
>world."
well, i think this is misdirection, too. kelly jo's dad is dead and bob is well aware of this. but the journal entry specifically refers to more than one person.

(just picking it apart 'cause thats what i do...)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •