The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 7 (Fri) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-03, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 7 (Fri) Preview Vidcaps"
We've seen these in RealPlayer form. Now here's the broadcast vidcaps.

Clarifications:
There is no #14, I bungled my numbering again. Oops
Heidi is just standing up in #27 after shucking her drawers. Even though it may look like she's wobbling or falling, she's not.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cap #27 bebekid 03-21-03 1
   RE: Cap #27 Bungler 03-21-03 2
       RE: Cap #27 bebekid 03-21-03 3
   Jenna Drop Trou ElroyJetson 03-21-03 4
   RE: Cap #27 lakysurvivorfan 03-23-03 8
       RE: Cap #27 Survivorerist 03-23-03 10
 Deena is IC winner? Brownroach 03-21-03 5
 Hearing Aid Tumbler 03-21-03 6
   RE: Hearing Aid evanakm 03-21-03 7
       RE: Hearing Aid samiam 03-23-03 12
           RE: Hearing Aid wendyp 03-24-03 14
 Pattern in Pole Standing order big idiot 03-23-03 9
   RE: Pattern in Pole Standing order Survivorerist 03-23-03 11
       RE: Pattern in Pole Standing order Loree 03-24-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cap #27"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-03 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

Just to clarify here; Heidi is BOTH topless AND drawer-less.

I know this has probably already been discussed, but what could possibly make her do this? I know food, but come on, she is shedding her integrity (if she ever had any).

And I don't guess we have evidence that Jenna loses her drawers too?

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cap #27"
bebekid - in the audio for the Wednesday preview, Jenna clearly asks Heidi if she wants to take her pants off. Don't know if that means she does the same, but I'm guessing she does.

Also, the teaser previews we've gotten suggest that they strip for food. Although I think they strip to entice those who already HAVE food (because they've quit the IC) to save them some, or give them some.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-21-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cap #27"
Right. So it is reasonable to assume that Rob/Matt/Alex/Dave, one or all of them, quit the IC before Jenna and Heidi.

I don't think that stripping will have much affect on Deena, Christy, Roger and Butch.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-21-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Jenna Drop Trou"
And I don't guess we have evidence that Jenna loses her drawers too?

Jenna drops trou. See cap #12 at this link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3667&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

lakysurvivorfan 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-23-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lakysurvivorfan Click to send private message to lakysurvivorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cap #27"
Jenna does take it all off. Her integrity, has none. SHE IS A GYM TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Her students probably watch it!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-23-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cap #27"
No real spoiler comment, just commenting on one thing. Jenna is a swimsuit model, Heidi is a gym teacher. Just clarifying.

Welcome to the boards, laky!

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
2. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
2. Heidi Strobel (5 weeks at #1)
4. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-03, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Deena is IC winner?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-03 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

Deena's stance in caps 19 and 20 doesn't suggest that she won the IC after Dave jumped, so there must be at least one other person still standing. It's hard to be positive but Deena seems to be glancing toward her right -- at someone? -- particularly in Cap 19.

Who would try the hardest to win this challenge? Alex might feel vulnerable after the Shawna boot. Dave might feel vulnerable as a future IC threat -- plus he will realize he no longer has Heidi in his pocket and may sense the Roger/Butch/Christy trio turning against him. Deena will probably feel vulnerable as the strongest woman in a tribe where the women are outnumbered 6-4.

Matt should feel vulnerable as a future IC threat, but, as Rob said, Matt may not see himself that way. In any case if we ID'ed him correctly as the person to Deena's right, he's already jumped/fallen off his station. Rob is also gone, and none of Jenna, Heidi, Butch, Roger, and Christy really has a reason to stay up there forever -- not to mention that Butch and Roger are unlikely to have the required patience.

I suspect that Dave, Deena and Alex -- the person Deena is looking at -- are the last three standing, so when Dave jumps, it's between Deena and Alex. And MB's given us caps of the individual IC winner competing in the challenge before, so this makes me think that Deena wins.

Tumbler 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tumbler Click to send private message to Tumbler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Hearing Aid"
Have we seen Christy with a hearing aid before (cap 17)? Is she completely deaf or partially deaf? I am too lazy to look it up. Could this mean anything to us?

Tumbler

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-03, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hearing Aid"
She's partially deaf, and she has a hearing aid, but I thought it was in her other ear.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-03, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hearing Aid"
I don't recall seeing her with a hearing aid before, but Burnett is famous for using mirror-image shots because they're more flattering or whatnot, so that may explain it.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-24-03, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hearing Aid"
Christy said in the first episode that she had a hearing aid in her right ear and could hear nothing out of her left.

big idiot 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-03, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20idiot Click to send private message to big%20idiot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Pattern in Pole Standing order"
Most agree on the following order:
(left to right, facing camera)

Roger - Tamb2
Christy - Tamb2
Alex - Jab2
Jenna - Jab2
Rob - Jab2
Matt - Jab2
Deena - Jab2
Dave - Tamb2
Butch - Tamb2
Heidi - Tamb2

If there is a traditional merge, some things don't make sense:

Why are all the Jab2 clustered together?

If the sorority sisters (Jenna and Heidi) are reunited with a merge, then why didn't they stand next to each other?

Does anyone remember from the pole standing challenge of S2 if alliances stood next to each other?, how did they choose their poles?

They don't appear wet in the beginning, so they are probably brought out in boats?

Any ideas? BI

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-23-03, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pattern in Pole Standing order"
>>>Why are all the Jab2 clustered together?<<<

I don't think this is really significant, unless the poles are arranged in a circle. Because if they wanted the tribes to stay together (due to a non-merge), why would they split Tamb2 in half?

But more importantly...

>>>Does anyone remember from the pole standing challenge of S2 if alliances stood next to each other?, how did they choose their poles?<<<

This is off the CBS site. In it, the order that we can see is Jeff V., Tina, Colby, Jerri, Keith, Elisabeth. I also believe that Amber was on the other side of Jeff, since she taunted him to get off the pole. You may just be onto something here. However, I do believe that they were supposed to just pick whatever pole they wanted.

(Another IceCat original )

The Top 5 FLL Castaways

1. Neleh Dennis (11 weeks at #1)
2. Colby Donaldson (5 weeks at #1)
2. Helen Glover (5 weeks at #1)
2. Heidi Strobel (5 weeks at #1)
4. Amber Brkich (4 weeks at #1)
4. Lex Van Den Burghe (4 weeks at #1)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-03, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pattern in Pole Standing order"
Interesting looking back that Tina and Colby stood beside each other. Tina did say to watch for who sits near each other, etc.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •