The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-20-03, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-03 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

Survivorfever.net has posted the vidclips from the latest preview at CBS.com.
It has been discussed that since this is the merge episode their will only be one challenge the IC. So these pics are showing some of who wont be winning.

Judging by the black shirt and hat, this is Alex taking the plunge.

And we see 2 empty platforms to the right of Alex, and I can not determine who is still standing beside Alex, immediately to his left.

here is Bunglers great shot and interpretation. So by this we can eliminate Roger.

I think that this sequence of shots shows Deena either just before she dives or catching her balance.

EDITED:
It looks like I have ALL the people ID'd incorrectly here.
It does look like Dave taking the plunge with Deena still standing. And the last pics are of ROGER not Deena, as I had forgotten about Rogers lime green shorts.

So DAVE gives up, obviously feels safe or Jenna and Heidi have persuaded him to jump, through their disrobing.
And I think that 2 places to Daves right is Christy's spot, and that she has been eliminated.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... smiles 03-20-03 1
 RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... Brownroach 03-20-03 2
 RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... djandy 03-20-03 3
   RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... anotherkim 03-20-03 5
   RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... Bungler 03-20-03 10
 RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... djandy 03-20-03 4
 RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... tribephyl 03-20-03 6
   RE: New pics of IC challenge show s... cowboyroo 03-20-03 13
   3 empty standing posts, Jenna off VanQ1 03-20-03 14
 other web-preview shots tribephyl 03-20-03 7
   RE: other web-preview shots justme99 03-20-03 8
       RE: other web-preview shots erikman 03-20-03 9
       RE: other web-preview shots wildchickenhunter 03-21-03 18
           Hugh Hefner - do you need my agents... LeftPinky 03-21-03 19
   RE: other web-preview shots evanakm 03-20-03 12
 Dave tree climbing VanQ1 03-20-03 11
   RE: Dave tree climbing AndrewBC 03-21-03 15
       RE: Dave tree climbing Prometheus 03-21-03 16
 Jenna gone from IC? VanQ1 03-21-03 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-03, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-03 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-20-03 AT 03:04 PM (EST)

I think it could possibly be Christy next to Alex and Rob to the right of Jenna, then Matt.

Actually, I think Dave is taking the jump not Alex. If it was Alex then there shouldn't be two empty stoops and a female (Deena) left standing immediately to his left. Alex only has two additianal stoops to the end.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-03 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

I don't think that's Deena in the last caps, VanQ1. Those look like Roger's omnipresent lime green shorts. And if Deena is #4 in the above pic, she's not wearing long sleeves.

**Edited to add: if the other IDs are correct, I'd say that #5 is Matt and #6 is Rob; #9 would have to be Christy.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-20-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
>Judging by the black shirt and
>hat, this is Alex taking
>the plunge.
>

This looks like Dave diving in with Deena to his left. Alex was wearing camo shorts, and had only 2 platforms to his left. The 2nd picture shows at least 3 platforms to his left. That would leave 2 of the unidentified people in positions 5 and 6 from Bungler's vidcap as already out.

>

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
I agree because by process of elimination, it has to be Deena or Chisty to his right and that is much more consistent with Deena's hair and posture.

If that is her, then it has to be Rog in those horrid shorts.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--Rog--a little What's Happenin' moment in Spoilers .

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-03, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-03 AT 10:00 PM (EST)

I realize we're looking at a telescoped perspective here, but the individual (who I presume to be Matthew) at position #5 is most definitely taller than Deena, if not most players out there. Christy simply does not fit that description. She could, however, reasonably be described as about as tall as Roger, who is definitely #10, and the person at #9 is roughly the same height as Roger.

So, hunched shoulders or not, I still think it's Matt at position #5 (and who would thus be OUT of the competition in the caps that show Dave taking his dive), and Christy at position #9.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-20-03, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
>

Here's the picture with 3 platforms to the left of what I think is Dave.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
Bungler's spec. with Christy in pos.9, Rob in pos.6 and Matthew in pos.5

The sun is still fairly high in the sky, when Roger falters. He may not fall in at this precise moment, but probably wouldn't last much longer.

The sun is starting to set, and Dave is diving in. With Deena the only one left in their area, obviously Matthew and Rob have both given up at this point.

That leaves Heidi, Butch, Deena, Jenna, Alex and Christy still in play(maybe) to win the idol/necklace.
Women are traditionally better at these types of endurance challenges, especially if balance comes into play as well. Butch and Alex are the only 2 men left and the odds are against them.

tribephyl

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: New pics of IC challenge show some empty spots"
The platform next to Dave the other way is empty too in another vidcap, so Butch is history as well when Dave takes plunge.

03-20-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "3 empty standing posts, Jenna off "
I was finally able to get a clear video image at CBS for the preview.
When I watched it, I am sure that I see 3 empty standing posts to the right of Deena. You can see the 3rd post just as Dave hits the water.
By the guide above on where people are standing, that would mean Jenna is down too.
Is anyone able to capture a still image from the video for posting?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "other web-preview shots"
If MB has colorized buffs he's done an amazing amount of work to do so many. Everyone seems to be on the red tribe. Or at least Jenna, Heidi, Dave, Deena and Rob. Butch and Roger? I think it might be a traditional merge.

But I'm having a small problem with this shot. Why is Dave climbing a tree? With such gusto? My first thought was, "Oh, this is Tambaqui packing up for the move." But then I noticed he is wearing a Red buff arond his head "Olivia Newton-John style".

a red buff means they have already packed up and moved. Right? Plus he is wearing different clothes than the "endurance" challenge.
Is this our IC?

My thought is...Jenna and Heidi actually take their clothes off for RC. I know, I know! All the contradictions...why would JP say Jenna and Heidi take it all off for the Immunity vs. CBS saying they take it all off for food/Reward. Why have an RC when they are going to merge (they haven't had one in the past) vs. Why have food be part of the IC.

tribephyl

justme99 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-20-03, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justme99 Click to send private message to justme99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: other web-preview shots"
In the first individual challenge after the merge in S3 Jeff was offering food to get folks to quit. Maybe Jenna and Heidi were making a deal with the folks that were already out of the game to save some of the food for them.

That seems like a really weak reason to strip though. If they were going to do that I would think that they would wait until it was something that had more meaning like immunity.

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-20-03, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: other web-preview shots"
anyone know what kind of tree dave is climbing is it a fruit tree?

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-21-03, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: other web-preview shots"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-03 AT 09:25 AM (EST)

Nothing has convinced me that it takes much to get these two to strip. Vending machine jewelry, candy bar. Who knows.

do you wnat some candy little girl?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-21-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Hugh Hefner - do you need my agents number?"
Exactly! These "ladies" are looking for extra exposure!

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-03, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: other web-preview shots"
>a red buff means they have
>already packed up and moved.
>Right?

Not if the buffs are in the lock box

03-20-03, 10:03 PM (EST)
11. "Dave tree climbing"
I dont think that Dave is tree climbing. His left foot is on the right side of the tree. Not an efficient way to climb. It looks like he is using his leg to help pull the tree over.
My thinking is this is the new site for the merged tribes, and maybe they have to rebuild shelter, and he is tearing down a tree for the job.

AndrewBC 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AndrewBC Click to send private message to AndrewBC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dave tree climbing"
that tree behind dave is different then in his old tribe spot!!!!! j/j but seriously i do belive he is fixing a new location cause in previous merges they go to a totally new spot

Prometheus 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prometheus Click to send private message to Prometheus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dave tree climbing"
After watching the preview again at CBS.com, it's clear that Dave is climbing the tree, not trying to pull it over. Besides, wouldn't he use his machete' instead of trying to pull down a 9-inch-thick tree? I mean, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.

03-21-03, 09:18 AM (EST)
17. "Jenna gone from IC?"
I was finally able to get a clear video image at CBS for the preview.
When I watched it, I am sure that I see 3 empty standing posts to the right of Deena. You can see the 3rd post just as Dave hits the water.
By the guide above on where people are standing, that would mean Jenna is down too.
Is anyone able to capture a still image from the video for posting?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •