The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-25-07, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
Did you guys see her latest fight with Rosie on The View? Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iZ-tYacdvo

So, when did our sweet little Elizabeth turn into an idiotic, blind Bush supporter?

She doesn't even listen to Rosie, she just goes on the defensive.

The irony is, do you guys remember when Rosie had her own show, and she was a Survivor fanatic? I remember she loved Elizabeth and Roger, and I'm sure she had them on the show. Did she give them, like, a car or anything? Anyone remember?

Anyway, I still love Rosie, and I think Elizabeth is a dope.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... Snidget 05-25-07 1
 RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... Estee 05-25-07 2
 RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... Aruba 05-27-07 3
   RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... Cathy the Canadian 05-27-07 4
       RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... Aruba 05-28-07 6
 RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... KeithFan 05-27-07 5
   RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... Spanky68 05-28-07 7
 RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... nailbone 06-07-07 8
   RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... mocha madness 09-21-07 9
       RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... iltarion 09-22-07 10
           RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet... Karchita 09-22-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-25-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
I think she's been pretty solid in the right-wing end of things ever since she has been on the View. I think she's been that way a long time.

Tribe sprung my spring!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
And this is why most contestants verbally turn themselves into pretzels if it means avoiding a political vote. Sweet little Lizzie had to be sweet little Lizzie, or the mean libruls would have ganged up on her.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-27-07, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
Rosie hosted the Reunion Show for Survivor 4. She pretty much sucked as the host until the very end when she had all the castaways for that season eat something gross at the end and for doing that she gave everyone from the cast a Saturn.

After her debacle CBS came to the obvious realization that Jeff should just host the Reunion Show which he has done every season since.

As for the much publicized "cat-fight"...that fat turd Rosie could make any sweet individual turn defensive. Elizabeth was just the latest in a line that Rosie rubbed the wrong way.
Just another lame attempt for cheap publicity.

"Let's go to the videotape"

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-27-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
oh yeah! I forgot Rosie used to host that - agreed, she was terrible at it. But I'm sure she also had Roger and Elizabeth on the show. She always had all the cast offs on the show - she was one of the first talk shows to do that (she had amazing racers on too).

I have to disagree with you about the View though - I think Elizabeth's the one that came off looking like a jerk - but you're clearly not a Rosie fan! I've always thinked she's great. At least she has intelligent things to say. She does her homework. She knows what she's talking about. Elizabeth comes off like an airhead.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-28-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
You're right...I'm not a Rosie fan. Mostly for the reasons that KeithFan so accurately stated.

But by no means am I totally in Elizabeth's corner. It takes two to tango so shame on both.

There are at least a dozen former female Survivors who could do a much better job than Elizabeth. And all of them could use the work much more than Elizabeth being that her NFL QB hubby allows them to be financially stable.

It's so disheartening that money allows goes to money.

"Let's go to the videotape"

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
So, when did our sweet little Elizabeth turn into an idiotic, blind Bush supporter?

Probably about the same time Rosie became an idiotic-commie-who never-met-a-conspiracy-she-didn't-like-and-if-people-don't-agree with-you-just-say-it-louder.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-07, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
I have always found Rosie to be the nails on the chalkboard of TV. Not only do I disagree with almost everything she says, but she is loud and abrasive. I do hope she gets help. With her money, she should be able to get some quality therapy.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-07, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
She doesn't even listen to Rosie, she just goes on the defensive.

Rosie not only didn't give her anything to listen to, but didn't even give her the opportunity to answer the question. She just shouted Liz down anytime she TRIED to speak.

New sig courtesy of agman!

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
I didn't realize this thread was here.....so what happened to Elizabeth? Well she is the same stupid idiot she always was, but she parlayed her survivor gig into a daytime tv gab fest.

Good for her....she gets paid to be a moronic Bush toadie....that she still supports Bush proves what an idiot she is.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-22-07, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-07 AT 03:28 AM (EST)

Supporting the president of your country doesn't make you an idiot. People need to grow their own brains instead of letting The NY Times do all their thinking for them.
Elizabeth is attractive, intelligent, and sweet.
Rosie is none of the above, and good frickin riddance to her.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-22-07, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Whatever Happenned To Our Sweet Little Elizabeth?"
If the president of your country is an idiot, then, unfortunately, supporting him does make one an idiot.

If Elisabeth were really intelligent, she would take an honest, informed look at the disaster that the Bush presidency has been and STFU.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •