The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How does Christie go 4th?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-03, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How does Christie go 4th?"
If we take the Chill One spoiler at it's face value we have

4th - Christy
3rd - Butch (at this time this seems correct)
2nd - 26 yr old male (at this time either Alex or Matt seem the logical choices
1st - Jenna (or Deena)

If this is correct how does Christie go 4th? I do not think Butch would vote for her to save himself as I think (especially after last nights show) he has character and morals and would not let her down. If that is so then the only way would be a tie vote with a tiebreaker. Have we decided how a tie breaker would go?

Also, JP let on that "no one has ever quit survivor" could it be possible that Heidi does, with her weight loss and going 6th that would mean she has 6 days to put some weight on before coming back (along with 1-2 days travel time and getting settled before everyone knew she was back). You would think she would have put some back on. Could she get that down in weight and sick to leave?

Boot Ed

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How does Christie go 4th? PepeLePew13 03-20-03 1
 RE: How does Christie go 4th? SurvivinDawg 03-20-03 2
 RE: How does Christie go 4th? jkokoj 03-20-03 3
 This is a duplicate topic... IceCat 03-20-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How does Christie go 4th?"

>Also, JP let on that "no one has ever quit survivor"
>could it be possible that Heidi does, with her weight
>loss and going 6th that would mean she has 6
>days to put some weight on before coming back (along
>with 1-2 days travel time and getting settled before everyone
>knew she was back). You would think she would
>have put some back on. Could she get that
>down in weight and sick to leave?

As I recall it, Heidi nearly had to be hospitalized upon arriving home -- there was a picture somewhere that showed her being helped by other people to walk around. She went from 112 lb to 89 lb. I think she picked up a bug or something, a la Lex, and it affected her for quite some time after she came back (again like Lex). I don't see Heidi as the type of person who would quit the game and Jiffy may have thrown out the "no one has ever quit survivor" quote in relation to Shawna as a hook to keep us guessing if she will in fact quit or not.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How does Christie go 4th?"
First, I considered Heidi quitting... but dismissed it. Actually, players have had treatment for various illnesses (some serious) during the game. As long as they can make RC/IC/TC, they generally stay in (MB has lots of corporate green dollar bills resting on his show... he must try to keep it intact to the extent he is able).

Nick from S-2, Lindsey from S-3 (who allegedly WAS hospitalized during the game), and possibly others have needed treatment. So far, only Skupin from S-2 was so badly injured that he could not return.

Now, as to how Christy goes fourth: In Survivor 4, in the final 4, they drew rocks to determine who goes. In my opinion this is a bad idea and a really sucky way to determine a loser, but apparently that is what the tiebreaker is. In Survivor 5, Ghandia mentioned "drawing a rock out of a bag", and she didn't say "purple" rock... so I think the players KNOW what the tiebreaker is.

In S-5, several times players avoided tie votes. Helen avoided one and helped oust Ghandia, primarily because she feared having to draw rocks. In S-6, Heidi also avoided a 3-3 tie by going with the guys to oust Jeanne. Sure she might have had other reasons, but that just had to be a consideration.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-20-03, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How does Christie go 4th?"
I posted this in another thread thought it was appropriate here too.

"I believe it will be Christy and Jenna. These 2 have obviously been at odds from jump. Also, there is another thread asking how Christy gets to F4/F3.

I believe Christy will bring Butch and Jenna will bring along Matt. I believe Jenna will want to save Heidi at one point but will be unable to b/c of Butch, Roger and Dave."

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-03, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "This is a duplicate topic..."
See this thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=3642&forum=DCForumID2&omm=0

Locking this thread.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •