The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"West coast still waiting"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-19-03, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"West coast still waiting"
I am here on the West coast and don't know if you guys saw the show or not. Dan Rather is still on. Did you guys just barely see it before the bombing started?

I need to know whether or not it will be on later and didn't want to read the eastcoast spoiler thread

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: West coast still waiting hrc2u 03-19-03 1
 RE: West coast still waiting Round Robin 03-19-03 2
 RE: West coast still waiting ejm92 03-19-03 3
   RE: West coast still waiting sharona 03-19-03 4
       RE: West coast still waiting sleeeve 03-19-03 5
           RE: West coast still waiting erikman 03-19-03 6
 RE: West coast still waiting Kokoro 03-19-03 7
   RE: West coast still waiting ivoryElephant 03-20-03 8
 RE: West coast still waiting BaquaR13 03-20-03 9
 RE: West coast still waiting Efjendar 03-20-03 10
   RE: West coast still waiting dabo 03-21-03 11
       RE: West coast still waiting JohnMc 03-21-03 12
           RE: West coast still waiting dabo 03-21-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: West coast still waiting"
For us there was no bombing on the east coast and just an update to tell us show and then the show started. Looks like we were lucky. Good luck to you west coasters.
hrc2u

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-19-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: West coast still waiting"
Try some of the other Viacom owned channels. If they don't expect to get it on CBS for you soon, they might have put it on one of them.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-19-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: West coast still waiting"
Looks like Right Coast got to see all of it, the Middle Coasts got to see about half of it, and the Left Coast may not get to see anything....it just depends what your local network is doing, my local network cut Dan Rather off and is now showing local news....lemme know if you get to see it or not!

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

sharona 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharona Click to send private message to sharona Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: West coast still waiting"
Survivor is on here in the San Francisco Bay Area. All the other channels have the news except CBS and ABC.

sharona

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-19-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: West coast still waiting"
It's on in Los Angeles too. .

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

erikman 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-19-03, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erikman Click to send private message to erikman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: West coast still waiting"
good you all get to see it those are 2 of the best challanges i have ever seen on survivor.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-19-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: West coast still waiting"
OMGOMGOMGOMG! Not to be such a huge DAW but everyone go check the updated SI! *Shocked*

-----------------------------------
"This isn't a story about how good triumphs. Good people are going to die." - BTVS

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-20-03, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: West coast still waiting"
Wow, right at 8:00 Dan Rather dissappeared and Jeff Probst appeared like MAGIC!

Thanks guys!

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-20-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: West coast still waiting"
Yeah, it came on here on the west coast, but we didn't get to see (or maybe it was just my area) Shawna's farewell speech. Did anyone else see it?

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-03, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: West coast still waiting"
Dammit! I missed the first 15 minutes, because I thought there was NO WAY they would cut off Dan Rather. I guess ad revenue is mightier than the press.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-03, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: West coast still waiting"
First, congrats Koko!

Second, Leftcoasters rejoice! I just read where CBS will be rebroadcasting episode 6 on Sunday night for you Mountain and Pacific folks who missed it. Call or check with your local CBS affiliates.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-03, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: West coast still waiting"
Yeah! Thanks for the good news, Dabo. Where did you find the info? Gotta link???

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-21-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: West coast still waiting"
From SurvivorFever

http://www.survivorfever.net/survivor_repeat_pr.html

March 21, 2003

CBS TELEVISION NETWORK PROGRAMMING ADVISORY

CBS's revised primetime schedule for Sunday, March 23:

EASTERN and CENTRAL TIME
7:00-9:00 PM - NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship
9:00-10:00 PM - "60 Minutes"
10:00-11:00 PM - "Without a Trace" (R)

MOUNTAIN TIME
7:00-8:00 PM - NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship
8:00-9:00 PM - "60 Minutes"
9:00-10:00 PM - "Without a Trace" (R)
10:00-11:00 PM - "Survivor: The Amazon" (Repeat of Wednesday broadcast)

PACIFIC TIME
7:00-8:00 PM - "60 Minutes"
8:00-9:00 PM - "Without a Trace" (R)
9:00-10:00 PM - "Survivor: The Amazon" (R)
10:00-11:00 PM - "The Agency" (R)

* All programming subject to pre-emption for CBS News' coverage of "America at War."

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •