The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina's photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

texaslawman 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texaslawman Click to send private message to texaslawman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina's photos"
I am a law student at the University of Texas and I have been given a mock trial assignment regarding the fate of Christina’s upcoming lawsuit with the various webmasters that hold her pictures as consensual property. It is going to be very difficult for Ken Townson to proceed with legal action with any of the webmasters since Christina signed release forms and the pictures actually belong to the company of the web host. He is using scare tactics to try and settle out of court. My solution is there is a loophole in contracts dealing in signing under emotional distress. So my project requires me to contact the webmasters as their advocates but my searching for the websites Christiana has done work for have turned out very few leads and there are millions of these sites out there. If anyone knows of any of the sites she has signed waivers for it would be very helpful.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina's photos nancydeeann44 11-11-05 1
   RE: Christina's photos JAKE808 11-11-05 2
       RE: Christina's photos texaslawman 11-12-05 5
   RE: Christina's photos texaslawman 11-12-05 6
 RE: Christina's photos Snowflake1988 11-11-05 3
 RE: Christina's photos JohnEthc 11-11-05 4
   RE: Christina's photos texaslawman 11-12-05 7
       RE: Christina's photos texaslawman 11-12-05 8
           RE: Christina's photos Mrsrcjesg 11-12-05 10
 RE: Christina's photos Mrsrcjesg 11-12-05 9
   RE: Christina's photos AshLanie 11-13-05 14
 RE: Christina's photos EnfanTerrible 11-12-05 11
   RE: Christina's photos JAKE808 11-12-05 12
       RE: Christina's photos AshLanie 11-13-05 15
   RE: Christina's photos frogfan72 11-12-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nancydeeann44 7 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nancydeeann44 Click to send private message to nancydeeann44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina's photos"
why would you want that information unless you just want to see the pictures wierd! You know she is getting all the legal help she needs from the show. She a con artist anyway so who cares!

JAKE808 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JAKE808 Click to send private message to JAKE808 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina's photos"
That seems like a reasonable defense (that Christina signed the releases under duress), but you said you're suppose to be the advocate of the webmasters so why are researching defenses to help Christina?

Still, it's an interesting mock trial assignment I suppose...

11-12-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail texaslawman Click to send private message to texaslawman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina's photos"
My Team is defending the right of the websites to continue to post photos they purchased under contract. I must combat the argument of duress as a defense so I have to dig deep into the loopholes favoring the defense. Remember to everyone responding to my post – I have no opinion nor interest in the show. This is a class room project one of many I’ve argued in the past three years.

11-12-05, 01:54 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Christina's photos"
This is a class project - my wife will be playing the role of Ken Townson, Christina's attorney. There is no bearing on the real litigation process. And my wife gives me all the pictures I need, but thanks for asking P.S. she told me to put that in.

Snowflake1988 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snowflake1988 Click to send private message to Snowflake1988 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina's photos"
I may have misunderstood your post, but I don't see how you can become involved in her case without her consent. I realize that it is a mock trial, but the people involved are real human beings. They are not hypothetical. The information related to her case is confidential even though she is still appearing on websites. She is supplying the necessary information to her attorney. I am sure SO can offer her the best assistance available to solve the issue.

JohnEthc 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-11-05, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnEthc Click to send private message to JohnEthc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina's photos"
If you're looking for her photos, there are several threads here that mention all the specific websites... just look back a few days.

Interesting assignment... did the treacher assign it or did you choose it yourself? (or did you really just want to see the pics)

11-12-05, 02:00 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Christina's photos"
We are given a choice of all the currently publicized cases. I decided on this one because my mother-in-law watches the show. Better than Andrea Yates!!!!

11-12-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Christina's photos"
By the why y'all - I'm not looking for photo's - I'm looking for waives (contracts) - I searched back through the threads and could not find the websites mentioned - could someone repost them please?

Mrsrcjesg 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrsrcjesg Click to send private message to Mrsrcjesg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christina's photos"
This is my whole point. You are asking for someone to re post the site. This is so sad. This young girl is trying to better herself and this show is going to destroy her. Send her back to the pimp and the pole. She is YOUNG AND does not know much about this industry. Does not mean that release can be over turned. Distress, what do you call distress? What she did thousands of girls do under way more distress. But in life we have the POWER of Choice~Cause and Effect. I hope this teaches the show NOT to abuse young girls.

Again, I will be amazed if you win~Madonna fought hard so did Vanessa.

One of these mens magazines is going to grab these photos or this young girl. If you dont think the web site is out selling them now you have no clue on the business of publishing in the sex industry. But I commend you for your assignment and wish you the best luck. I personal think you should be more on fighting the show over the publicity it has given her and it has now made her PUBLIC. Please understand this one word. She is on TV. Like any other Celebrity she is now going to be fed to the lions.

MS. G

Mrsrcjesg 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrsrcjesg Click to send private message to Mrsrcjesg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christina's photos"
She is a PUBLIC FIGURE NOW. Thats the end of it. She needs to take on the Starting Over House. They have used her for ratings. I am not stupid.

Good luck with your assinment.

Ms. G

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-05, 08:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Christina's photos"
And she used them for geting *Exposure*.

I don't feel she is as uninformed as many think she is. She is a calcualting person (she has proven that ardy with her hustling within the house) who is using the show for *exposure*

She has seen what being on a reality show can do for contestant....the female from survivor who posed for Playboy, or one of those magazines.

She knew exactly what she was doing by applying......she wanted a broader audience......

She made herself a public figure by being on the show.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-12-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christina's photos"
I smell a rat. My hubby is a college prof and no way will they allow students to do research by asking discussion board members to find it for them. You can't even use the board's own search function. You need to be flunked.

JAKE808 8 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JAKE808 Click to send private message to JAKE808 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christina's photos"
Through some research I was able to track down the website of the attorney that worked on Christina's case. I sent him an email about the result of his efforts and much to my surprise he actually responded to my message.

In essence, he said that Christina was initially on several websites, many of which are not listed in these message boards. Because he is still in the process of removing some of her pictures and because of attorney-client confidentiality, he would not reveal the names of the sites. But he said both he and Christina were pleased with his results--apparently, 70% of her content was successfully removed from the web. He said that this matter is not as black and white as some of you may think and that contrary to what the future Mrs. Guccione may think, there are nuances to model releases that can make them subject to litigation.

How cool! Anyway, he said he's going to be on again and maybe his next appearance will shed some light on this.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-13-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christina's photos"
>Through some research I was able
>to track down the website
>of the attorney that worked
>on Christina's case. I sent
>him an email about the
>result of his efforts and
>much to my surprise he
>actually responded to my message.
>
>
>In essence, he said that Christina
>was initially on several websites,
>many of which are not
>listed in these message boards.
>Because he is still in
>the process of removing some
>of her pictures and because
>of attorney-client confidentiality, he would
>not reveal the names of
>the sites. But he said
>both he and Christina were
>pleased with his results--apparently, 70%
>of her content was successfully
>removed from the web. He
>said that this matter is
>not as black and white
>as some of you may
>think and that contrary to
>what the future Mrs. Guccione
>may think, there are nuances
>to model releases that can
>make them subject to litigation.
>
>
>How cool! Anyway, he said he's
>going to be on again
>and maybe his next appearance
>will shed some light on
>this.

Hmmmmmm...he is still working with her? Wonder who is paying him?

The show began taping back in June, which means this probally happened in July, meaning the attorney being on the show.

I don't imagine Christine is still in the house five months later.

I question his ethics in typing any kind of reply back to you. I work for a law firm and only reply you would have received back, if there was a reply, would have been no comment.

frogfan72 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogfan72 Click to send private message to frogfan72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christina's photos"
Lawyers being liars? :-O who woulda thunk it? ;D frogfan72

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •