The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-03, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Yup, I know it's not Tuesday. But the annual superglue-shakes-to-the-couch-so-he-can-bemoan-DePaul's-ineptitude-tournament is underway again. And, as if that wasn't bad enough, the person who seems most likely to get booted this week is Saddam. But hell, let's just pretend the show won't be preempted by "Dubya Does Baghdad."

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Christy. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Dave (or Whoever)". That said, there is not exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren).

And as always, HAPPY VOTING! Just be glad you live in a country where you can still vote, ya terrorist!

Criminals From the Neck Up

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alex KeithFan 03-17-03 1
   Rob ShyMyst 03-19-03 88
 Dave SherpaDave 03-17-03 2
 Shawna IceCat 03-17-03 3
 Alex Jims02 03-17-03 4
 Alex packs on pounds at LL bergdogg 03-17-03 5
 Alex J Slice 03-17-03 6
 MATTHEW BMH 03-17-03 7
 Alex Thaibeach 03-17-03 8
 Shawna smokedog 03-17-03 9
 SHAWNA koki 03-17-03 10
 HEY SHAWNA... Round Robin 03-17-03 11
 Shawna....pleeeeze! ejm92 03-18-03 12
   Shawna ivoryElephant 03-18-03 15
 Matthew tribephyl 03-18-03 13
 Shawna TeamJoisey 03-18-03 14
   RE: Shawna Thaibeach 03-18-03 19
 Alex Krautboy 03-18-03 16
 Alex SurvivinDawg 03-18-03 17
 Alex VerucaSalt 03-18-03 18
 Alex the Lover Boy Rosewood 03-18-03 20
 Alex bebekid 03-18-03 21
 Alex Q 03-18-03 22
 Saddam Hussein ElroyJetson 03-18-03 23
 Alex forehead 03-18-03 24
 Alex Brownroach 03-18-03 25
 Alex cowboyroo 03-18-03 26
 Alex samboohoo 03-18-03 27
 Alex Krendie 03-18-03 28
 Alex AresMars 03-18-03 29
 Alex WildEel 03-18-03 30
 Alex jkokoj 03-18-03 31
 Alex LeftPinky 03-18-03 32
 Alex ulalame 03-18-03 33
 Alex smrtNsassybnkr 03-18-03 34
 Alex RudyRules 03-18-03 35
 ALEXander the not so great VanQ1 03-18-03 36
 Alex L82LIFE 03-18-03 37
 ALEX MikeD 03-18-03 38
 Alex munson 03-18-03 39
 alex smiles 03-18-03 40
 Alex wendyp 03-18-03 41
 Alex steppingrazor42 03-18-03 42
 Alex Boilermaker 03-18-03 43
 Alexander The "Great" !!!!! katem 03-18-03 44
 Alex Loree 03-18-03 45
 Vote Tally #1 ejm92 03-18-03 46
   ALEX PepeLePew13 03-19-03 58
 Alex s_man 03-18-03 47
 Deena Cathy the Canadian 03-18-03 48
 Alex dabo 03-18-03 49
 Alex scante60a 03-18-03 50
 Alex railfan 03-18-03 51
 Alex jsanb 03-18-03 52
 Alex Chez 03-18-03 53
 Alex WackeeChik 03-18-03 54
 A-L-E-X BaquaR13 03-18-03 55
 Alex NTK 03-19-03 56
 Alex sleeeve 03-19-03 57
 Alex Prometheus 03-19-03 59
 Alex SteffiGurl 03-19-03 60
 Alex wildchickenhunter 03-19-03 61
 Alex alt. Saddam SurvivaBear 03-19-03 62
 Rodger Wacko Jacko 03-19-03 63
 Alex Mrs Burnett 03-19-03 64
 Alex Bebo 03-19-03 65
 Alex Cin 03-19-03 66
 Alex snoocharoo 03-19-03 67
 Alex travelingbetty 03-19-03 68
 Alex Rain Crow 03-19-03 69
 Heidi hrc2u 03-19-03 70
 Alex DoodleBug 03-19-03 71
 Deena sirvivorfan 03-19-03 72
 Alex lizzmac 03-19-03 73
 Alex janisella 03-19-03 74
 Alex Bungler 03-19-03 75
 Alex mistofleas 03-19-03 76
 Alex? lovetowatch 03-19-03 77
 Shawna Kokoro 03-19-03 78
 Alex specie 03-19-03 79
 Alex zzz 03-19-03 80
 Shawna survivorscott 03-19-03 81
 Shawna... MDSkinner 03-19-03 82
 SHAWNA justme99 03-19-03 83
 Shawna GuessItRains 03-19-03 84
 Alex Squarepants party of one 03-19-03 85
 Shawna moonbaby 03-19-03 86
 Shawna bobstew617 03-19-03 87
 Jenna NorthOfBoston 03-19-03 89
 Shawna FSUGUY 03-19-03 90

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Alex"
or Shawna, but I'll say Alex this week.

ShyMyst 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShyMyst Click to send private message to ShyMyst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
88. "Rob"
Rob is my choice to go this week from Jabaru

ShyMyst

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Dave"
Because I still enjoy typing my own name. It's easy for me to spell.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Shawna"
Too obvious with her relationship with Alex also she'll puke on the 'Meat and Greet' IC and Deena will lead a vote against her.

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Alex"
Look at it from Deena's point of view. She's already expressed that she doesn't like how close Shawna is getting to Alex. Between Shawna and Alex, I would bank on Deena wanting to Shawna around.

Alt: Shawna

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-17-03, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Alex packs on pounds at LL"
Alt. Keith Famie
Alt. Alt. Shawna

"This, unfortunately, is the high point of my day" - Lester Burnham
Me and Heidi Strobel share the same birthday!!!! GO HEIDI!!!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Alex"
It's his time... Matt and Deena and Rob get together, I'm sure...

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-17-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "MATTHEW"
I will say Matt to be differnt lol

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Alex"
Bye bye.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-03, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Shawna"
You are the weakest link, goodbye!

koki 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-17-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail koki Click to send private message to koki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "SHAWNA"
A lot of good evidence for Alex, but I will throw my vote at shawna because I believe it ould go either way.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-17-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "HEY SHAWNA..."
...it's time for you to go!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-18-03, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Shawna....pleeeeze!"
Pleeeeeze, MB, let it be Shawna....I don't know which is more disgusting....Shawna's perkiness upon meeting Alex, or Heidi's perkiness that she shows 24........please, let her be gone!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-18-03, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Shawna"
"I know I don't know you and you probably are not what you seem. But I would sure like to find out so why don't you climb down off that movie screen"

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Matthew"
Outsider on original guys tribe! Now, with Alex and Rob getting along with the girls. Matteo is definitly the outsider on the new tribe as well.

"Bye! 'creepy skull guy'.
I hear...that you never did understand how to play the game!"

tribephyl

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-03, 02:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Shawna "
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 01:02 AM (EST)

Funny how we've gone from interpreting ChillOne as naming Shawna the winner to suddenly overwhelming predictions that her exit is imminent. She'll probably win the damn game.

Unless, of course she pukes during the Meat IC. One of the reality TV golden rules: Puke = you go home.

(Or, As thaibeach points out below, you win the whole thing. In which case Chill One's Portuguese accent proves to be correct after all.)

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Thaibeach 872 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thaibeach Click to send private message to Thaibeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Shawna "
didn't Tina puke in one of the gross food challenges?

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-18-03, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Alex"
NEW TAMBAQUI:

After Heidi’s betrayal of the women’s alliance, Christy is once again looking like the vulnerable target at Tambaqui. Her only hope is to win over the hearts of Butch and Roger, so they might overrule Dave and choose to vote out Heidi instead of her…in which case “Dave's strategy takes a tailspin when he learns Butch & Roger have their own ideas about who should stay and who should go.”

The game logic and tribe dynamics tell us that Christy or Heidi are in trouble if the New Tambaqui go back to TC, but the ChillOne and Milkshaky spoilers tell us that they are both safe until EP11. We can only conclude that the members of Tambaqui don’t go back to TC until after the merge.

VIDCAP EVIDENCE:

The vidcap spoilers did a great job this week. (I’m glad that MB finally listened to IceCat and used his log rolling challenge). The vidcap evidence showing the dejected New Jaburu, after the “Meat & Greet” IC, appears to confirm the Jaburu going to TC this week.

NEW JABURU:

The New Jaburu is where all the action will take place this week… and once again, the evidence seems to focus on the choice between Alex and Shawna.

THE CHILLONE:

The ChillOne F2 seems to describe Matthew and Jenna, making them safe until the end.

MILKSHAKY SPOILER:

Milkshaky’s source has Heidi and her friend (now obviously Jenna) going far into the game.

WEIGHT LOSS EVIDENCE:

While weight loss reports lost some credibility after Jeanne’s surprise departue, but nonetheless, we have reports of significant weight loss for Deena, Matthew and Rob (photographic).

CBS MISDIRECTION:

Things are rarely as they appear and the previews seem to be full of misdirection this week:

Christy looking like a boot target, asking why she wasn’t voted out. (safe this week because Tambaqui wins IC).

Deena commenting on her fall from power…”I went from the top to the bottom” (misdirection because she regains power through her alliance with Rob.)

Matthew’s comment about his being a target…”My head is on a chopping block” (because of weight loss, and the ChillOne, we can assume this to be misdirection)

Matthew also appears to be in trouble, and at the mercy of Alex, when Alex is shown telling Matthew…”My vote is going your way” (misdirection because Alex thinks he is in control, when he really isn’t)

Those who appear to be in trouble probably aren’t…Christy, Deena and Matthew are safe.

And those who appear to be safe… “Alex and Shawna's budding relationship grows to new levels.”…probably aren’t either

BOSTON GUY1 SPOILER:

“…let's just say that after the "switch" rob and (either/or both) heidi and jenna take out ALEX!!!!!!!!!!

Boston Guy said this took place either EP5 or EP6, but seemed unsure of the women involved in the alliance…replace Heidi with Deena and we have the scenario we’ve seen in the previews for this coming week… Alex appears to be in trouble.

EP7: “GIRLS GONE WILDER”

"Some female castaways strip naked in an attempt to gain food items, and a distraught player struggles over the departure of a team member."

Shawna was shown to be infatuated with Alex, after suddenly rebounding from depression and self pity. If Alex leaves in EP6, Shawna will clearly become the distraught player and most likely revert to her previous emotional state…

GAME LOGIC:

After the swap last week Deena has lost control of her tribe. She’s “gone from being on top to the bottom”. Alex has gotten between her and her female alliance, and she wants to regain control somehow…

“Alex and Shawna's budding relationship grows to new levels, but Matthew's interest in her develops as well, as he makes a play for Shawna's affection.”

Matthew seems to be “clueless” and makes a stupid, emotional decision to go after Shawna. Rob, observing as Matthew makes a fool of himself, comments…”The guy’s a complete idiot…”
Ultimately, Matthew is rejected by Shawna and targeted by Alex…

After the New Jaburu lose the IC, Matthew realizes that he screwed up and is probably targeted by Shawna and Alex, when he comments…”My head is on the chopping block”

Rob realizes that if Matthew goes first, he’s probably next and he also knows he’s not part of the Butch, Roger & Dave alliance, so there’s not much waiting for him after the merge…he needs to make his move in EP6.

Rob approaches Deena (as seen in the previews) and plot to enlist Matthew in order to get rid of Alex first, with every intention of betraying Matthew later, after they have Shawna back in the fold…Rob “makes a false alliance” with the “clueless”, “complete idiot” Matthew, to vote out Alex.

Deena and Jenna go along with the plan in hopes of rebuilding their women’s alliance after the merge. They lead Shawna to believe Matthew is next, knowing she would not go along with an Alex boot.

Alex, upset with Matthew’s failed attempts at Shawna’s affection, confronts Matthew and tells him…”My vote’s going your way”…at which point Matthew gladly accepts the deal that Rob offers him…

Alex gets voted off 4-2 at TC and Shawna becomes distraught in EP7…and a distraught player struggles over the departure of a team member."

Krautboy

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-03 AT 09:39 AM (EST)

The first clue is in the fairly strong evidence that New Tambaqui will win the IC. This eliminates everyone from that tribe, particularly Dave and Christy.

Second, the CBS misdirectional poll question:
Who benefited the most from the Switch?
a) Christy
b) Matthew
c) Rob

Therefore, these three are safe.

Third, we know from spoiler evidence that Alex and Shawna hook up. And we're going to see that happen now. I direct your attention to two things that CBS is doing: Playing up the love interest NOW (in both previews and website misdirection), and trying to portray Matthew as a third in a love triangle.

CBS is attempting to maximize coverage of the love interest... because it isn't going to be around very long.

I can just hear Krautboy asking about the Hollow Theory now, so I'll just add this line: CBS is hiding this in plain sight, because they really have no choice. Therefore, they include a line about it in the misdirection (which also plays up the love interest), perhaps in the hope that we'll compound earlier mistakes and disregard them.

I don't agree with some of what Krautboy has theorized, partly because I don't think this Matthew interest in Shawna is going to be all that big a deal. But I do agree with him that an Alex boot today means a distraught Shawna tomorrow.

I am still banking heavily on that spoiler (if it can be so called) that someone quits. If Alex goes now, I can see a smitten Shawna (already not too thrilled with this game) walking away just so she can be with Alex (making Daniel sick with jealousy in Loser Lodge, hence Daniel's derogatory comments about Alex).

Game strategywise, it also makes more sense to boot a strong Alex than a sick/weak Shawna. While Survivor players are not always keen on logic, the machinations of Rob, Deena and Matthew will be enough.

So Alex has three days to practice his poetry skills (a'la Ryan and Trista) for Shawna's arrival.

Edited to fix atrocious spelling. You'd think I'm typing with Dawg paws or something...

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-18-03, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Alex"
Deena and Rob are the ones who are going to decide how THEIR tribe is run bottom line.

Deena is fueled by her alliance and be alpha female
Rob is fueled by his insecurities and his need to be top dog.

Shawna going is not going to cure their ills
Alex will.

Rob wants the Golden Boy gone
Deena wants the wedge in her alliance gone
Same goal different motives

Eliminating Shawna will not solve that problem.

Matthew's interest in Shawna is NOT the big deal but knowing Rob he may USE it as a tool
Jenna has clearly shown she is still with her alliance

Alex is the HATED tribe member that Rob fully intends to betray, Rob is the ONLY person who has such venom in his veins to "hate" someone, his actions so far have been NOTHING but about jealously and envy and insecurities. Shawna is NOT the focus of this, Alex is

Deena is choosing to keep her numbers up and competition down

Matthew and Jenna are the sheep this week.
Alex will be told some nonsense about offing Deena perhaps
Shawna will be told some nonsense about offing Matthew perhaps

Deena may be left with Shawna's anger but Deena will still have more females than males on her tribe; perserving that is better percentages for her than keeping Alex with a male majority.

Rob will be thrilled the sun shining on Alex can now shine on him.

Rosewood 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-18-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rosewood Click to send private message to Rosewood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Alex the Lover Boy"
Krautboy's logic is incredibly persuasive. He's done all the thinking for me... so I can just be the sheep.
---Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams, "Last Chance to See"

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-18-03, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Alex"
See Krautboy, Dawg, and Veruca's posts.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-18-03, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-03 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

I am of the mind that Deena will want to become top dog again, so she will work with Matt to boot Alex. Jenna will agree, since she is not the center of attention with Alex. I see Rob going along to rid the game of Alex, his self proclaimed, best player out there.

Shawna goes next.

edited to remove sigpic. Its too early.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-18-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Saddam Hussein"
You've been with the tribe for many years but you don't play well with others. It's time to go now.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Alex"
See bebekids's post.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Alex"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-03 AT 10:35 AM (EST)

Since last Friday I've posted in a number of threads why I think Alex is the boot this week.

Krautboy, SurvivinDawg and VerucaSalt have already listed all the factors of this scenario above. The bottom line is that Alex is the ONLY logical boot from Jaburu.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Alex"
Belly employees are not meant to do well in this game!

Videoclips pretty clear that Tambaqui wins both challenges.

It looks like Matthew sits out IC to stronger show a rift between Matthew/Alex over Shawna.

Deena/Jenna will surely vote together

Shawna/Alex will surely vote together

Alex will vote Matthew

Matthew will vote Alex

Get rid of the strong competition pre-merge.

Bye bye Alex

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Alex"
The men arrived and perked up Shawna
A fling with the pretty boy she did wanna
Deena was not amused
Her alpha ego was bruised
Now Alex is surely a gonna

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Alex"
As much as I want to say Shawna, I'm hoping that Deena will play this game with her head and boot Alex first...Shawna will go next week out of necessity.

AresMars 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-18-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AresMars Click to send private message to AresMars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Alex "
This is a tough call between him and Shawna but I believe the other males will bond to reduce the number of Alpha males in the tribe and Deena will instigate this because of Shawna's mircale heal.

God Bless America

There are two types of people, predators and prey, and the sound you hear is the sharpening of my claws.

WildEel 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WildEel Click to send private message to WildEel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Alex"
Anybody who can almost slice his face in half by wrecklessly swinging a machette deserves to go. Besides, he's barely on the show anyway...

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Alex"
I **swoon** over KrautBoy! I would be distraught if he ever left SB spoilers!

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-18-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Alex"
I just wanna be a sheep baa baa baa

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Alex"
Going with the excellent spoiler analysis by Krautboy and others. Looks like Alex is headed to loser lodge this week.

Alt: Shawna

smrtNsassybnkr 332 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smrtNsassybnkr Click to send private message to smrtNsassybnkr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Alex"
Deena can't afford to lose Shawna until the BBB alliance has numerical advantage over the boys. Alex will have to go.
(Alt: Shawna)

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Alex"
The spoiler reasoning seems sound, but then again, last week it did too!
Bye Alex!
Alternate: Shawna

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "ALEXander the not so great"
1.Preview clips show Jabaru looking defeated after the MEAT passing challenge, so Jabaru heads to TC.

2.Shawna and Alex bonding, definitely showing their playing cards, as a 'pairing' can be a voting threat.

3. TV guide gives away 'a survivors despondence' over losing an ally in ep7. (Shawna for Alex)

4. Boston Guys 'spoiler' that Alex goes ep5 or 6.

5. And this just in, from Yahoo platinum information:
Rob is aware of ALEX, Butch Roger and Dave having an alliance. So, I am thinking that he will use this to get rid of Alex, by telling Deena that there is a large alliance in Tambaqui which includes Alex. This will take away a threat to himself as well as bonding him with the women, into a possible alliance which he does not seem to have.

6. And this is more on the speculative side, Deena has no problem getting rid of a threat, and Alex is a threat to her girl alliance, as well as in the upcoming individual immunity.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Alex"
After Krautboy's excellent and logical post, I'm swayed! It makes too much sense not to be correct.

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "ALEX"
No reason. Time for him to go.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-18-03, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Alex"
n/m

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "alex"
RC: Tambaqui
IC: Tambaqui

The boot choice was between Shawna and Alex. I believe that they both go before the merge, but it is a matter of who goes first. I am still leaning toward the spoiler of someone that quits the game and I think Shawana will be the one to quit over her depression of loosing Alex. She is going to go from low to high right back to low. Alex is a threat to Rob and Deena. Jenna is a follower and Matt is lost. Therefore, they will team up to boot Alex.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Alex"
Jenna is not going to like the attention that Shawna is getting, but wants to keep the woman from beign out numbered. Rob is sneaky and will vote to get a better position in the game. And rob will hope that Jenna tells Heidi that he is a good guy.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Alex"
I think one of the guys will vote with the girls and boot Alex.

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Alex"
Have fun in loser lounge with your whining loser girlfriend.

Nice analysis Krautboy. Cements my weekly pick.

I think the vote could be 3-2-1 however with Deena, Jenna, and Rob picking Alex, Alex and Matthew picking Deena, and Shawna picking Matthew.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-03, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "Alexander The "Great" !!!!!"
You peeps are amazing. I say it every week and I mean it.

*My siggie goes here*

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Alex"
Since it looks like Alex and Shawna are in trouble. I think Alex will be first to go. Then we will hear Shawna moan and groan about losing Alex on the next show. I think the Matt interest in Shawna is a red herring to make us think he goes this week. But he has too much weight loss to go so soon.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Vote Tally #1"
This is vote tally number one.....post 46, tallying up 44 votes and 1 really bad rules violation by Thaibeach....here are the tallies....

34 - Alex
07 - Shawna
01 - Dave
01 - Matthew
01 - Saddam Hussein

UnderTheRadar: Butch, Christy, Deena, Heidi, Jenna, Rob, Roger, George W. Bush

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "ALEX"
Too many good arguments have been posted elsewhere by several others for me to go against Alex as the logical boot. Although, you can say there's no such thing as a sure boot anymore after what happened last week.

Alt: Shawna from Jabbus and Dave from Tams

>and 1 really bad rules
>violation by Thaibeach....

Actually, that would be by ElroyJetson. Just giving credit where it's due.

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "Alex"
Someone has to break up the happy home.

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Deena"
I have to go with my gut this week. It would make more sense for the boys to stick together, and bring Shawna on board, (as she is clearly willing) then for Rob to form a new alliance with Deena/Jenna.

Rob's comment "he's an idiot" is misdirection.

The teaser for next ep "someone is distraught over a lost tribe member" is too obviously meant to be Shawna.

Rob likes looking at the girls, and would rather vote off not-so-cute Deena than eye candy Shawna. His position is good either way, so why not this way?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Alex"
alt: Shawna.

scante60a 76 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scante60a Click to send private message to scante60a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Alex"
I like the analysis I've seen that seems to point him out the door and into LL.

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Alex"
Lemming? Moi??? I pretty much decided over the weekend and thought I would wait to see if you all agreed with me. Yeah, that's the ticket.

jsanb 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jsanb Click to send private message to jsanb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "Alex"
Having a love interest is pretty stupid in this game.

Peanut Butter Jeff
A John Nash Disciple

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "Alex"
Alex

WackeeChik 51 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-03, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WackeeChik Click to send private message to WackeeChik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "Alex"
Seems like the machete to the head was a little forshadowing - he's digging his own grave with his flirtations with Shawna.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-18-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "A-L-E-X"
Shawna will have to wait another week...

NTK 109 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NTK Click to send private message to NTK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Alex"
I can't believe it still isn't Shawna, but the signs point to him.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Alex"
Once again deferring to the wisdom of Krautboy after a busy week.

Prometheus 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prometheus Click to send private message to Prometheus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Alex"
...leaving Shawna distraught.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "Alex"
Matthew's jealousy will cause him to turn on Alex, and he will get help from Rob, Deena and Jenna

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Alex"
I think the relationship with Shawna will be his undoing.

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Alex alt. Saddam"
I am too lazy to do anything but follow. BAAA!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-19-03, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "Rodger"
I say it's Dave's Tribe that loses immunity again. But Dave mulls over his promise to Heidi that he will vote out Christy before Heidi and Dave can't not bring himself and his integrity to voting out Christy she is so nice and has that handicap and has done so well. So then he remembers that he told Heidi that he will not vote for her so he goes with Heidi and Christy and has to decide on Rodger or Butch. Dave is a big fan of Butch and decides he will vote for Rodger instead. Jeanne said in her exit interviews that Rodger was very bossy around camp while she was there and for some reason that (his bossiness) has been hidden from the viewers in recent weeks. It was character redemption time. I just feel if Rodger weren't going they'd show it to stir up more boot possibilities. I also don't see Jenna turning on her number one draft pick this soon. Rodger your time is up.

Mrs Burnett 13 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrs%20Burnett Click to send private message to Mrs%20Burnett Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "Alex"
Rob is primed (by his anger and envy) to make a move and the switch gives him the opportunity. Insider clips really seal the deal - he see himself as an outsider from Alex, Dave, Roger & Butch alliance and will take advantage of the opportunity to do mischief. Watch out - Alex this week but Deena better watch her back on down the road.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "Alex"
alt. Shawna

I had narrowed it down to these two, and couldn't figure out to pick which one would go first. If we were to have a traditional merge next ep, then game logic would say Shawna goes now and Alex is the first victim of the merged tribes (when alliances go after the physically strong non-alliance members so they can't go on challenge sweeps). But the description from next ep seems to fit Shawna more appropriately than Alex, so I'll pick him to go first. And it does make more sense strategically for the others to target him first.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Alex"
Cin

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-19-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Alex"
n/m

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "Alex"
OK, I'm in, makes sense

Rain Crow 374 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rain%20Crow Click to send private message to Rain%20Crow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "Alex"
Arrrgh...almost forget Survivor is on TONIGHT! Better get my votes in now and make mental note for next week also.

RC-Tambas
IC-Tambas

By the way...GREAT spoiling effort this week folks...lets keep the pressure on MB and Jiffy!

Rain Crow

hrc2u 146 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hrc2u Click to send private message to hrc2u Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Heidi"
Really hoping for Alex, since I picked him else where.
hrc2u

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Alex"
Based on the "girls gone wild" clue, I think Shawna is the distraught player since ALEX is gone! We're back to 5 men and 5 women.

sirvivorfan 4 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sirvivorfan Click to send private message to sirvivorfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Deena"
Deena

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "Alex"
OK, I came here to vote Shawna but y'all make such persuasive arguments that I'm convinced. Either that or I'm a sheep

Lizzmac

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "Alex"
I feel like such a sheep this season, but I think Matthew and Rob will go with Deena and Jenna to break up the lovebirds.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "Alex"
TV Guide

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "Alex"
I haven't looked at anything thing spoilerish this week and I don't have it in me to look through even the SOTS to make an "edjukated" decision so...

mistofleas --went to the CBS website pulled up the photo's of the players and did eenie, meenie, miney mo

lovetowatch 123 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovetowatch Click to send private message to lovetowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "Alex?"
Alex

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-19-03, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "Shawna"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-03 AT 03:01 PM (EST)

Not on either bandwagon here, but I think it's finally her time to go and Alex going so quickly is still kind of a switch. Plus, I forgot about the lock times for today and so I've just gotta stick with my official SI pick ;)

specie 52 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail specie Click to send private message to specie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "Alex"
Deena & Jenna keep the b**by alliance intact; Alex is a threat to that.

so long!

--specie

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "Alex"
Going with the crowd

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "Shawna"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "Shawna..."
It has to be either she or Alex, so I am going with her.

justme99 9 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justme99 Click to send private message to justme99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "SHAWNA"
I know Alex and don't want it to be him. Don't want it to be Shawna either, but since it looks like Tam loses, I think that it's either her or Rob. Shawna fits better though.

I can't find the exact quote, but Jeff P said something to the effect that someone wanted to quit and that the way that it resolved itself was "delicious" in an evil sort of way.

I think that it would be quite ironic that Shawna wanted to quit so badly and then the guys arrive, she starts feeling better, they all pay her lots of attention, she is having fun again and really wants to stay.....and then she get's booted.

Then for next weeks teaser of "One survivor is devastated by the departure of a tribe member." if you tie that together with "Dave's strategy takes a tailspin when he learns Butch & Roger have their own ideas about who should stay and who should go." and you have Heidi saying "oh sh.... what did I do"

GuessItRains 700 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GuessItRains Click to send private message to GuessItRains Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
84. "Shawna"
I voted for her in E4, stubbornly refusing to join the Joanna bandwagon. I voted for her in E5, and I got burned. Shawna is the Kathy of S6, long outlasting her usefulness, but I feel that now that the previews finally show her not ill, happy, and out of harms way, her time may finally come. Rob and Deena will both want either Shawna or Alex out as they are unreliable, threats, and forging a new alliance. Matthew will prefer Shawna since she has spurned him. Jenna is easily swayed.

Squarepants party of one 62 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to send private message to Squarepants%20party%20of%20one Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
85. "Alex"
Then Shawna

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
86. "Shawna"
Voting with Ice,
I'll take his advice
And recycle my pick-
For the girl who was sick!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "Shawna"
Just to even it out a little...

NorthOfBoston 158 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NorthOfBoston Click to send private message to NorthOfBoston Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "Jenna"
Just wishful thinking...
Alex & Shawna seem to be sure things

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-03, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "Shawna"
NO -ALEX - NO - SHAWNA

I HATE SNEWSER....HE'S ALWAYS RIGHT.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •