The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-07, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
She works as a Customer Service Rep for a psychic hotline, y'know.

"You're going to have to get up really early to fool an old cat like me."

Yup, your psychic abilities really helped you there, Lisi.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... MollyTV 04-06-07 1
 RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... Spanky68 04-06-07 2
 RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... maryellennaco 04-06-07 3
 RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... kingfish 04-06-07 4
   RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... Dakota 04-06-07 5
   RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... michel 04-06-07 6
 RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... frisky 04-08-07 7
   RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... alaholly 04-08-07 8
   RE: So... Does Lisi still have a jo... Dakota 04-08-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
i don't know if she still has a job but i was delighted that lisi THOUGHT she was doing the ole "no one will notice i got voted out if i tell them to vote me out routine"...and then it backfired on her....

i hate the contestants like that...as soon as they know their number is up...bam...PLEASE VOTE me out...but she thought they would let her stay...and thats the only reason she changed her mind...she just wanted to be SURE. so now she can't go home and say....well i told them to vote me out..i was tired of playing with losers....

cause now she is the loser!! dreamz was hilarious at TB
mollytv

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"

I thought that might have been the funniest line EVAH on Survivor. I rolled laughing.

I just never liked her. She seemed mean-spirited and dumb to boot.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
With you both. Glad she's gone to Sequesterville where she has to listen to whatshisface yammer on incessantly. The two of them should have a real fun time together... Her and the clucking chicken routine and him with the "little girl" routine. She said on CBS This Morning that she"really wanted to go" so in that respect, Dreamz was right - He IS a genie in a bottle that grants wishes!

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
Every once in a while, the EPMB gets the perfect quote. For a contestant on their boot episode no less.

At work, at home, anywhere she goes, she's going to get razzed big time. Presumably she watched this last episode, and watched what we watched. Has to be humbling.

She knows that on top of the everyday guff, she will be on the receiving end of a few questions from JP at the reunion. She might throw a snit like Jerry (what's her name?).

But you can bet that a self-deluded introspection-challenged character like her will have an self serving excuse of some sort prepared.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
>But you can bet that a
>self-deluded introspection-challenged character like her
>will have an self serving
>excuse of some sort prepared.

I love it when you get all intellectual, Guppy.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
Kingfish, she did. On Survivor Live she said she told the guys where the idol was because she wanted to go out and wanted them to have it to balance out the vote she couldn't contribute. She had no bad feelings about the episode. She went on Survivor to have fun, not win. There was no more fun to have so she wanted out. The 5-5 possibility at merge when she said Whatever, well that was just because the game would be fun to play at 5 against 5, not because she couldn't understand the implication.

She is the type of person to think that way. She didn't care. She's weird but she had fun on SL and I must admit she was fun to watch

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-07, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"

This was an insult to old cats everywhere.

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-07, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-07 AT 05:46 PM (EST)

Her "logic" is very illogical. And the wind whistles through her ears. Hopefully she is not studying to be an accountant.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-07, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: So... Does Lisi still have a job?"
>"You're going to have to get
>up really early to fool
>an old cat like me."

>
>
>This was an insult to old
>cats everywhere.

That's why I gave it the GUFU Lipgloss Award for this week. Actually I think I gave Lisi every GUFU this week, but this one was ever so special. A classic.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •