The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Morgan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

vbcatw 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vbcatw Click to send private message to vbcatw Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Morgan"
I am rooting for the team Stephanie is on because I liked her from the last Survivor. I wish they hadn't had to go to tribal but since they did, I am glad they voted Morgan off. Even though she is not "sick", she is lazy and there comes a time when the team needs an upbeat spirit, which Lydia has. Also, even though Lydia is small, she is valuable to the team. Morgan didn't seem to have much personality even though she was pretty good at the challenge. Rafe didn't do so hot in the challenge either. Wonder whay his name did not come up?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Morgan leianawd 09-27-05 1
 RE: Morgan GeorjiB 09-27-05 2
 RE: Morgan Cyndimaus 09-27-05 3
   RE: Morgan GeorjiB 09-27-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-27-05, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Morgan"
Rafe's name didn't come up (well at least they didn't show it) because he found himself a place within the tribe. No one playing Survivor has to be the strongest physically as long as they aren't the worst and if they are then they better play it good with getting tribe mates to like them enough to keep them around and that's what Rafe did. I think that if Morgan helped out a bit more around camp and was more open then she probably wouldn't have had her torch snuffed out so soon in the game. As for Lydia, she has done nothing to indicate that she does not deserve to be there. I was crossing my fingers that she wouldn't go and was so glad to see that she stayed. Lydia does pretty well during challenges and she is such a hard worker, as well as having a good attitude.

GeorjiB 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Morgan"
I agree ... if Morgan had worked harder and had some personality then she'd have had a better chance. I think that Lydia is a true Survivor if you know what I mean. She has the spirit of a Survivor, she loves the game and isn't afraid to work hard at it! Go Lydia!!!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-27-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Morgan"
I haven't picked a favorite team yet. Usually takes me several episodes to decide. But I do agree with the assessment of Morgan. She should have made more of an effort to become a bigger part of the tribe. Nothing more irksome than working hard and seeing someone else sitting around doing nothing. I think people's votes wouldn't have switched from Lydia to her if she had been doing more around camp. (the first vote-off is often such a toss-up that the little things can make a big difference)

I had to chuckle. I caught the last bit of her interview on the Early Show and she said that her job of magician's assistant was a valuable asset to her on Survivor. I didn't quite understand that one...unless it was that she disappeared from the game.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

GeorjiB 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-27-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Morgan"
I guess it really wasn't all that valuable since it made her dissappear!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •