The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lisa should be thrown out of the SO house! But I am so proud of Jessica!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kazakhmama 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kazakhmama Click to send private message to kazakhmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lisa should be thrown out of the SO house! But I am so proud of Jessica!"
What are Iyanla and Rhonda waiting for? I mean, this chic has NO CLUE! She is such a manipulator! She doesn't want help, she just wants to look cute for the camera and flirt with every Tom, ##### and Harry that arrives at the SO House for other house guests. Has anyone noticed her hair is never out of place? She is the biggest flirt and she is completely unfocused on any of her goals. I was starting to feel like she was getting it with the business plan, then she got distracted by the financial law guy who gives loans to business owners because he was so good looking....she is a lost cause until she wakes up and takes some personal responsibility!
As far as Jessica, wow, what a transformation. She has opened up her heart and mind and just went leaps and bounds beyond everyone else's efforts. She will DEFINATELY be the first to graduate and in the beginning, I thought she would take much longer than the rest to heal from her trauma. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Lisa, you make me nausiated because you think it's CUTE to be the way you are, and honey, it is NOT CUTE, it's REPULSIVE! How sad that you have allowed your parents to manipulate you well into adulthood. You hate the way they raised you but you don't hate it enough that when your dad puts $400 in your hands, that you stand up with SOME INTEGRITY and decline it. No, because you are as needy as an INFANT! And it is SO SAD! YOu are a SAD PERSON! You are NOT CUTE by being that way so wipe your smirk off your face and recognize that what you do is UGLY. You'd be a beautiful woman if you would find the beauty you have hidden away inside and let it come OUT! Get it together, I hate watching you because you are clueless and not even TRYING to get it, Lisa! You think this is a big joke. Stop being horny and pay attention!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •