The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Guatemala Love List: week 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-23-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Guatemala Love List: week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 01:10 AM (EST)

Episode two has come and gone. Have your feelings of admiration for some or loathing for others been changed? Time to fess up. Who are you diggin’ and whom would you like to see take the next walk of shame (thanks Lex)?

1) Brandon Bollinger (2) – Man up is right! I must admit that liking a snarky player is very uncharacteristic and a whole new experience for me. Usually these types of players are my bottom-dwellers. Rupert and Christy are my favorite male/female contestants for goodness sakes. Give me the picked on underdogs and I’m happy. Brandon will do something sooner or later that will cause me to despise him but for now, I’m actually enjoying the guy.

2) Margaret Bobonich (1) – Still being the mother of the tribe.

3) Danni Boatwright (4) – Did great in the challenges. Loved the fact that she wasn’t afraid to roll around in the mud against Brian. Way to stir up a little controversy on the opposing team!

4) Rafe Judkins (6) – Still showing that Yaxha spirit and attitude. Loved how he ate ants and was eyeing a grasshopper like it was a mini snickers bar. Also found it interesting that he seemed to be in the middle of all the strategy talk. Keep Gary and Stephenie close by you as shields Rafe and you’ll be just fine for awhile.

5) Gary Hogeboom (8) – Clearly he is the leader of the tribe now. Seems to be a decent one. However, Incog knows Tom Westman, and he says Gary is no Tom. Still wondering how his big lie will play out once the troops learn the leader has been lying to them.

6) Lydia Morales (13) – And the greatest gainer award goes to Lydia. Lots of spunk. Would have been a little upset if she went this week.

7) Stephenie LaGrossa (3) – Others pointed out her cockiness in episode one but my love blinded me. This week it was obvious. Referring to herself as the strongest woman and being paranoid that someone might actually target you was not a good thing in my eyes. Not saying I’m sick of the Stephenie show yet, just wondering what else might be on another channel.

8) Judd Sergeant (5) – Got to be the hero in a challenge but the whining about having to do extra work around camp is why he takes a bit of a hit. Still fun to watch this powder keg.

9) Brian Corridan (11) – Way to give Lydia a heads up and scramble for her.

10) Cindy Hall (7) – No airtime but did retrieve a bag in the reward challenge which gave her tribe a brief lead. Keeping Cindy in the middle of the pack more for last episode than this one.

11) Bobby Jon Drinkard (10) – ehh whatever. Really nothing to like or dislike this week. The crazy eyed scream thing was typical BJ, creepy and weird.

12) Brianna Varda (15) – She had a confessional but still completely invisible.

13) Brooke Struck (14) – Invisible to me last week and no confessionals this week means a low ranking. She is a hotty though.

14) Blake Towsley (12) – Sorry ladies but just because he’s a piece of eye candy and a little sick doesn’t mean he has to be lazy around camp.

15) Amy O'Hara (16) – Still the voice thing. Plus never been a big fan of authority. Any peace officers reading this, you’re the exception and you’re doing wonderful work

16) Jamie Newton (17) – Really has no clue how to play the game. Way to make yourself a huge target by telling others that Stephenie was your first choice to go. Hmm, the girls love Steph and she’s been bonding with Gary and Rafe, yeah I’ll target her to be the first out of my tribe. Brilliant.

Booted: Morgan McDevitt (9) – Cute as button, reminded me a lot of Kim Powers from the Africa season but at least she got the boot early before I got emotionally invested. Hocus Pocus, you disappeared. Now go enjoy that spa appointment.

I showed you mine ... now you show me yours

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 KObrien_fan 09-23-05 1
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 oz4ever 09-23-05 2
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Mo0 09-23-05 3
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 leianawd 09-23-05 4
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 byoffer 09-23-05 5
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Max Headroom 09-23-05 6
 my list arturbars 09-23-05 7
   Cindy byoffer 09-24-05 17
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 lydia 09-23-05 8
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 fedcamper 09-23-05 9
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Incognito9 09-23-05 10
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Quiddity 09-23-05 11
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Incognito9 09-23-05 12
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Das Mole 09-23-05 13
   RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Aruba 09-24-05 14
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 emydi 09-24-05 15
   RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Aruba 09-26-05 19
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 applejack93 09-24-05 16
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 johnthemod 09-25-05 18
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Addi 09-26-05 20
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 Brownroach 09-26-05 21
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 GeorjiB 09-27-05 22
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 321Jump 09-28-05 23
 RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2 NineTen 09-28-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-05, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
With an invitation like that DB how could I resist you?

1) Judd Sergeant (5) – I love this guy, he is strong, snarky, and the way he played dead at the IC until the final countdown just to catch Jamie off guard showed that he is out there thinking too! I also love him working on the side with Brandon and his disdain for pretty boy Blake. There is some drama from this doorman!

2) Brian Corridan (11) – I gained a whole lot of respect for his game this week, I didn't think from the pre-season that I would like this guy much, but I was wrong and I love him! He is clearly a thinker who sees the big picture, is just physical enough to do well in the challenges, and he has a vast knowledge of this game and the people around him. He is going to be exciting to watch as things play out.

3) Brandon Bollinger (2) – He too is strong and snarky and not in a James redneck tool kind of way. He seems to have a plan in mind and I love the work ethic. The fact that he went up against Jamie and kicked his butt was awesome!

4) Danni Boatwright (4) – Oh man is she good! She too is intelligent and athletic and seems to have strategy in mind. I love how she told Brian about Gary and then also made the comments out loud during the challenge. She looks to be a manipulator and I can't wait to see the drama that unfolds around her.

5) Cindy Hall (7) – Hard to tell what she is thinking, but clearly she is physical and an asset. If she gets in with the right crowd I think she will do very well for herself. Botoom line though, I like her.

6) Margaret Bobonich (1) – She dropped alot for me this week, maybe just because she didn't have as big of an impact this week. It is hard to tell her strategy because she is always playing doctor with the good looking your uns, and who can blame her. But I do like her and hope she sticks around.

7) Gary Hogeboom (8) – I don't like that he has decided to hide who he is, I think it will some day be his demise, but I love his leadership and he is smart and has the right priorities in mind.

8) Lydia Morales (13) – I love her heart, and she reminds me of the little engine that could. She has a lot to offer but will her tribe continue to see that?

9) Stephenie LaGrossa (3) – Not crazy about Steph part 2, but she is fun to watch. Clearly strong and athletic, and her gameplay has improved.

10) Bobby Jon Drinkard (10) – He is not a survivor as he doesn't think the game, but he is a worker and eye candy. Not the superman he once was because overdoing it hurt him and it is clear he is still paying ofr being sick, he just can't keep up.

11) Blake Towsley (12) – He will have to start working at camp eventually, but man oh man does he look good in those challenges!

12) Brooke Struck (14) – I liked her in episode 1, but didn't get to see that develop, I don't dislike her...yet

13) Brianna Varda (15) – Same as Brooke.

14) Amy O'Hara (16) – She scored some points this week due to not being the boot and never really even being mentioned. She isn't as socially inept as I originally thought, but I am not crazy about her one way or the other.

15) Jamie Newton (17) – He is making huge strategy mistakes early, almost like when Trish made a play for Rupert. Way too early to try to take Steph out and in doing so he made himself a further target.

16) Rafe Judkins (6) – Sorry, I just don't like him that much. The way he flopped around in the challenge, I had to turn away and couldn't watch. He seems smart, and never came up as a boot possibility so must be likeable within his tribe. His voice grates on me too.

Booted: Morgan McDevitt (9) – No great loss, glad the magician assistant has disappeared.

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-23-05, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

1.Gary Hogeboom (3) - I like ex- and current sportsmen. Hopefully his "Danni is telling funny stories" doesn't backfire later on.

2.Danni Boatwright (16) - Creating some tension and today looked more like Evangeline Lilly than Jerri. And I like Evangeline a whole lot more than Jerri, thus the increased ranking.

3.Brian Corridan (10) - will the mud-wrestling flirting pay off? We'll have to wait and see...

4.Lydia Morales (17) - a great hard worker.

5.Brianna Varda (10) - though still a bit invisible there is something there that I like.

6.Amy O'Hara (10) - really likeable after the slow start last week. Seems to genuinely like Steph.

7.Blake Towsley (4) - it's not his fault a tree fell on him and he can't do much work around camp.

8.Margaret Bobonich (1) - less focus through editing didn't help her, but she still seems so caring.

9.Stephenie LaGrossa (2) - I don't know why she seemed so shocked that people like Jamie might want to vote her off.

10.Bobby Jon Drinkard (7) - good work in the challenges, nice to see him win an immunity. Why did Jiffy not make a huge deal about this being BJ's first immunity win like he did for Steph last week...

11.Rafe Judkins (9) - a nicer, cleaner, commentator version of Rob C.

12.Cindy Hall (6)- a bit invisible this time around but still seems nice.

13.Brandon Bollinger (15) - I don't remember much of him this episode but I am still not keen on the hair.

14.Brooke Struck (10) - invisible still, when she ran up in that reward chllenge I thought "who is that stranger?", no idea. Thought somehow Stephenie's clothes had got clean all of a sudden.

15. Judd Sergeant (8) - don't really care for his complaining but at least he pulled through in the immunity challenge.

16. Jamie Newton (14) - didn't like his strategy to make it clear he wanted to vote out Stephenie when she is already accepted by the tribe and is strong in challenges. It's too early to vote out threats.

Booted: Morgan McDevitt (5) - didn't really expect that coming.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Mo0 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mo0 Click to send private message to Mo0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-05 AT 08:39 AM (EST)

The format for my rankings is:
(ThisWeek)(LastWeek)(PreviousWeeks) in descending order, once there are more, so that you can look at a reverse history of what their ranks were.

(1)(5) Judd - He's cool, he's funny, and he's thinking. That strategy at the IC was a good one, and one that EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE USED.
(2)(T10) Jamie - I'm going to catch heat for this, but I think Jamie made a good move by planting the seed to vote Stephenie off. He's thinking ahead and planning for when it's eventually going to be necessary.
(3)(1) Margaret - Not as much of the clan mother visibly this episode, but she's still a nice lady.
(4)(3) Rafe - I'm calling him ANT MAN from now on.
(5)(T10) Brian - Whether it was editing or not, defending Lydia gets you kudos from me.
(6)(6) Lydia - I would like to put her higher, since as a person I really like her. It really seemed, though, that she was resigned to her own fate and that she wasn't really going to put any of her own effort into getting herself saved. That could be her strategy, but at it was presented it got her this ranking.
(7)(17) Danni - She gets here because she exposed Gary's lie about his quarterback stuff. That's a good sportscaster, someone with good memory, who remembers that well.
(8)(7) Bobby Jon - Off your butt and back to work, and giving your all in challenges. Also didn't have to go to tribal, which is a good thing.
(9)(9) Brandon - I agree in his sentiment that some people need to man up, but honestly, he's going to snark his way into the bottom of my list if he doesn't shut up.
(T10)(T10) Cindy - Invisible.
(T10)(T10) Brianna - Invisible.
(T10)(T10) Brooke - Invisible.
(T10)(T10) Amy - Invisible under all that bedhead.
(14)(8) Blake - Lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy.
(15)(4) Gary - Two things: 1. We know you're an NFL quarterback. 2. You're shooting yourself in the foot if you keep denying it to your tribe.
(16)(2) Stephenie - Stephenie shocked me at how naive she came across when she just couldn't BELIEVE that they were ALREADY TARGETTING the player that had ALREADY PLAYED BEFORE! Granted, she had a point, she is on the athletic side, but she went and called herself the STRONGEST WOMAN!!!!! RAWR! I love Stephenie as much as the next person, but she's apparently let her fame get to her head. If this improves the next episode, she will be at or near the top, as she was during just about every episode of Palau.
(Bootee)(T10) Morgan - Bye bye!

-Mo0cow--
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
I have a feeling that Lydia is going to be one of those loved Survivors, I just hope she stays that way and makes it. I also like the farmer, he seems like he is going to be a good player and a good villian, Margeret is still up there for me as well.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
1) Brandon Bollinger – Did anyone else hear him say "up at the butt-crack of dawn"? Strong and funny, and playing the game.

2) Judd Sergeant – Rupert showed us that each team needs a heavy-weight, and Judd showed his stuff last night. Though he almost lost the RC by hanging around so long without moving forward.

3) Cindy Hall – Was she ever strong in the challenges. I look forward to the first challenge that pits them off individually and she goes head-to-head with and woops Stephv2.0.

4) Brian Corridan – He won't stay this high, but have to give him some credit for living his Rob Cesternino dream of mud wrestling with the likes of Danni.

5) Lydia Morales – I hope she stays, because she is smart and hard working. He life on the show will probably depend on the types of challenges that come up. If they are physical, she won't last long.

6) Margaret Bobonich – How will she emerge after she doffs her Florence Nightingale hat? Maybe it is strategic, but she is helping her tribe without becoming the boss-mom target.

7) Danni Boatwright – Athletic and competitive. I thought she would be serious eye-candy, but I found she was channeling a little too much Janu/Twiggy. Will her tribe accidently use her as a twig for their shelter?

8) Gary Hogeboom – I really want to like Gary, but he his lie will likely come back to hurt him, and his tackle of Judd wasn't smart. He's no Tom Westman - right Incog??

9) Stephenie LaGrossa – The innocence of Steph v1.0 with the shorts, bra and determination is lost in v2.0 with the pink bikini. She did well in the challenges, and should be around a while. Will her tribe pick her or Jamie if it comes to a show down?

10) Brianna Varda – From the pre-season I thought she was going to be totally annoying, but so far she has just been totally invisible.

11) Brooke Struck – was she hiding behind Brianna?

12) Bobby Jon Drinkard – At least he didn't seem as sick this time, but I was surprised that he didn't take a turn in the tug-o-war at the end. Is Brandon bigger than BJ? Or just more heart?

13) Rafe Judkins – This guy is annoying. So he will probably go far.

14) Jamie Newton – He blew his heat of the final challenge. And he blew his strategy by suggesting voting against Steph. They will eventually have to do this, but the rest of the tribe isn't ready and Steph will turn them on him.

15) Amy O'Hara – She was pretty invisible. Why didn't her name come up as a boot candidate? She must be helping around camp in a way we aren't seeing. (they made a point of showing us Lydia's fish trap)

16) Blake Towsley – If he keeps puking then his tribe will have no choice but to (up)chuck him out of the game. Interesting how he was so weak except during challenges.

Booted: Morgan McDevitt – She disappeared, but will her blemishes disappear in time for the reunion?

Honourable mention - the return of the cencorship blur, which had more air-time than half of the survivors.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
Need a few more vote-offs to get to know the remaining survivors better, so I'll stick with my format from last week.

Judd - Got the perfect challenge for a heavyweight.
Danni - Spirited challenge efforts and showing some smarts.
Lydia - It's an American pastime, rooting for the underdog.
Gary - I'm waiting for the reaction after Danni blew his secret.
Margaret - Still thriving in her caretaker role.

NEUTRAL

Stephenie - Retread #1, part II.
Bobby Jon - Retread #2, part II.
Rafe - A polarizing figure, so I have him in the middle.
Brianna, Brooke, Amy, Cindy - "The Invisibles"
Brian - I'll wait and see what happens here.

DON'T LIKE

Brandon - Snarky, snarky, snarky.
Blake - Slacker, slacker, slacker.
Jamie - Great strategy, show all your cards way too early!

LATER, ALLIGATOR

Morgan - At least we avoided another skeleton like Janu, Eliza, and Elisabeth.

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-23-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "my list"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-05 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

Looking good:

1 (1) - Gary - this old-timer QB is still tops my list. I don't really blame him for lying about his job - people would hold that against him otherwise - envy is a strong sin (hm... hm... Danni)
2 (3) - Cindy - I don't know why, but i liked her from the begining (maybe because she works with animals). She totally kicked azz in the RC
3 (5) - Danni - a total B!tch move (aka Jerri style) by giving away Gary, but i still find her extremly HOT - thus making her one of my favorites.
4 (2) - Margaret - she might be going a bit overboard with caring too much for Blake...

Just ok:

5 (4) - Brook - Who?
6 (6) - Briana - Who?
7 (14) - Judd - he is still a meathead, but at least he was right on Blake, plus he did good in IC
8 (17) - Brandon - this farmer went up for his attitude - 'man up', he also did good in IC
9 (12) - Brian - I would reserve my judgement on him for another week, but props for being fare to Lydia
10 (13) - Lydia - seems like a sweet little lady, i am glad she did not get an undeservign boot.

Still Neutral:

11,12 (8,9) - Bobby Jon and Steph - maby next week i will change my mind and their stock will go up, as i like them both, but right now i am still bitter over the 'twist' of bringing them back into the game.

Not on my tribe:

13 (11) - Jaime - does not seem to sharp, he needs to learn to be more political with his views - going against Steph early and alon is not smart. Loosing IC did not help.
14 (16) - I stil don't like her - seems to abrasive and straight forward for this game. I predict she will not stick around too long.
15 (15) - Blake - common, pretty boy, man up! Get of your azz and do something. Your performance in RC was admireble, but as sick as you might be, you can still do something around the camp, whimp...
16 (10) - Rafe - That perfromance in the RC was pathetic. Yxha booted the wrong person if they were looking for the weakest link in the chain...

Going, going, GONE!:

17 (7) - Morgan - i was sad to see her go, she was cute. But as the majority of useless people before her she got the boot.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Cindy"
Yes, I kicked azz in the RC (hang with the monkeys, climb like a monkey!!), and continued to shake my azz in the opening credits.

Thanks for the high placing AB!

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
I especially like Brian, the guy who saved Lydia, and said to not vote off a strong athletic competitor Stephanie (who will probably not make it to the combining of the tribes, unless she can influence the other females and Gary) . . .Jamie talks too much.

Gary thought being a quaterback would target him (he can say that it was years and years ago, although he makes too much $ so he'll still be voted off),

Dani needs to eat or she'll die of starvation; however when the merge happens Margaret the nurse will save her . . .Rafe really looked weak in that first challenge,

Judd is strong and will be kept for a long time and is likeable to a point,

several players haven't really been shown yet (they do a lot of editing),

BUT first and foremost the tribes needs to keep their strongest players in order to get to the merge and have the numbers to vote out the opposing tribe.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-23-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
I loves me some Judd- he has great entertainment value. I also like Lydia, Margaret, and that crafty little Brian. He could skulk along for quite some time. Danni is OK, too, but I agree her thinness is a little scary- she already looks like Jenna and Heidi did way into their starvation/dehydration mode. Like Janu, she may be fine at first but has no reserves to see her through. Hope she wins some food challenges!

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
My list this week (last week's rank in parentheses)

Tier 1 - May someday reach Tom Westman status on my list

1.) DANNI (10). Hahah. I actually don't agree with her choice to try exposing Gary so early in the game, but it was very very entertaining. I can't wait to watch this play out.
2.) BRANDON (1). I think this guy is great. Looks like a mule, but he is waaay smarter than one. Comic relief, didn't see much of him this time, but he's still great. Quite original.
3.) BLAKE (9). As an athlete who's endured tons of injuries and setbacks, I liked watching him succeed in the RC after his illness/injury. I hope he is around for awhile, I like the story that is developing for him.
4.) JUDD (6). Redeemed himself in IC. Very nice, and his snark is growing on me. Hope he survives long enough to make an impact on the game.
5.) CINDY (7). I foresee a really bright future for her in this game.

Tier 2 - I'm patiently waiting

6.) BROOKE (8). She was invisible. And I want to see her scheme. She is a closeted big-mouth and I can't wait to see what happens.
7.) BRIAN (18). Okay. Respectable. More fit than I thought. And he made a great move in saving Lydia, because now he can pawn her.
8.) MARGARET (5). Meh. I'm already bored with her.
9.) BRIANNA (12). Very cute. I want her to talk more.
10.) BOOBY JON (11). Invisible. At least was up and moving this time.
11.) AMY (13). She's okay. Her voice is weird but is growing on me.

Tier 3 - You've got your work cut out for you
12.) LYDIA (16). Okay. She's the underdog now. She still needs a major personality improvement or at least some funny lines to compensate.
13.) JAMIE (14). The resident assshole. If he can make a strong maneuver in getting Stephenie out of the game soon, he will skyrocket to the top of my list.
14.) GARY (3). Bah. The way he handled Brian's comment about being a former NFL Quarterback disappointed me. Gary just sat there and took it. He almost didn't even try to deny it. Moron.
15.) STEPHENIE (4). "A tribe where everyone has as much heart as I do." "I'm the strongest girl on this tribe." Where the hell did this arrogant attitude emerge from? Is MB showing Stephenie's fatal error of hubris?
16.) RAFE (17). Sucks at challenge more than Katie. Was he drunk in that RC? And I hate his voice too.

BOOTED: MORGAN (2). Sure as hell didn't see that coming. Leaves the game as a somewhat boring character, surprisingly.

Damn! I made some great F4 picks back on August 12th!

Quiddity 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quiddity Click to send private message to Quiddity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
(1) Steph - Like her a lot last season and glad to see her getting another chance
(2) Cindy - Showed herself as very valuable in the challenge this week. And I admit it, find her very cute and love the accent.
(3) Gary - Like this guy, even if he does feel the need to hide his identity (he's being a tad too paranoid if you ask me). Has the potential to be another Tom who can dominate throughout.
(4) Margeret - Looks like she's gonna be a valuable member of the team early on, particularly considering the mess the guys have gotten themselves in

NEUTRAL
(In no particular order. To early to seperate them into faves right now)

Blake - Looks like Steph's twin brother if you ask me
Briana - Cute, but mostly invisible in both episodes so far
Bobby Jon - Missed a lot of last season so didn't get to know him that well, so don't have much to say on him now
Lydia - See her as the next scapegoat in Yxsha unless they open their eyes on Rafe!
Danni
Judd
Brooke
Amy
Blake
Jamie
Brian

DON'T LIKE

(16) Rafe - Flopped massively in the challenge. Can't believe there wasn't any thought out there of booting him instead of Morgan or Lydia

FAREWELL

Morgan - Showed very little and practically useless in camp, booting her was a choice I 100% agree with

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito9 Click to send private message to Incognito9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
>> However, Incog knows Tom Westman, and he says Gary is no Tom.

Hahhah, I WISH I knew Tom in real life! He's such an awesome guy. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet him.

This signature never gets old.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-23-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
Rank. Name (Last week) (Previous weeks)

1. Lydia (1) - I absolutely love this woman. She is amazing. I'm so glad she stayed over Morgan. And you know...I predicted a Brian-Lydia F2 before the show started...and Brian was the one that told Lydia about what people were saying...can you say, "budding alliance"? I hope that's the case!
2. Judd (8) - Nice guy, I think he'll make it pretty far.
3. Danni (6) - I laughed when she said she knew Gary was an ex-NFL quarterback. And then he tried to deny it...pfft. Go Danni!
4. Stephenie (4) - Same thing I said last week.
5. Brian (5) - I'm glad he let Lydia know about the vote, I hope he and her form an alliance together. Then I'll really be on fire. I got the Morgan boot right, I got the boot for Episode 1 of Martha's Apprentice right, just from seeing the opening credits. I was like "that guy, Jeff. He's going," and he did. I'm so excited.
6. Margaret (2) - Still like her, but perhaps not as "intensely" as last week.
7. Cindy (3) - Didn't do much in this last episode except do really well at the RC.
8. Brianna (10) - Still not very visible, but she seems like a good person and I think she'll go far.
9. Brooke (7) - Seems nice, but again, didn't see much of her.
10. Bobby Jon (11) - I like him, but man is he weird sometimes. His "someone's ripping my heart out" scream at the IC. Eating the balut in Palau. Snot rockets. His gecko-esque "walk on water" technique. Damn.
11. Jamie (17) - Don't think as poorly of him as last week, still don't have any true opinions of him.
12. Amy (13) - Still no real opinion. There's something kinda strange about her, but we'll see what I think in episodes to come
13. Blake (12) - Please do not show him vomiting again. That's just nasty.
14. Gary (14) - Uh...I dunno. He's OK.
15. Brandon (16) - Still don't like him.
16. Rafe (15) - If anybody watched the Apprentice after Survivor and heard Melissa's grating voice...Rafe's voice is even worse than that. GET HIM OUT OF THERE.

BOOTEE -
Morgan (9) - Aha! I knew she was getting the boot. Stupid me, I messed up my entries in the ABC and probably some other ones too lol. I left her off my list in ABC and I'm going for RedInk...

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
1) BRANDON - This lanky farmer is quite an athlete. Perhaps tossing bails of hay is better preparation than tossing footballs? Main reason he is #1 on my list is because he is second to none when giving great confessionals. That's good TV!

2) MARGARET - If you don't like this woman you probably don't like your own mom. Reminds me of Tina Wesson who didn't have to perform well in challenges to win the whole game.

3) BRIAN - His attempt to save Lydia moves him up many notches on the ladder. Not sure it was wise of him to expose Gary in front of his entire tribe though.

4) DANNI - I think she let the cat out of the bag too early. But gotta love her decision to stir the pot.

5) JUD - An IC that was taylor-made for him (and his weight). Although hot-heads never win this game; he is a New Jersey boy like me.

6) LYDIA - Could easily be the "Darling" of this series. I would be upset if she does not make it to the merger. Her ability to capture minos should get her there.

7) CINDY - Made the most if her opportunity to shine with her performance in the RC.

8) BRIANNA - No opinion. Not much TV time. Similiar to Jen last season who made it to the final four. Could we be seeing a repeat here???

9) BLAKE - If he was casted to be "eye candy" there's nothing "sweet" about vomit. He's getting some milage by being sick; but it could also be his undoing if he plays it up too much.

10) BROOKE - Who is she? Same opinion as Brianna.

11) BOBBY JON - Likable, but he had his chance. Let these first-timers have the same experience you were fortunate to have.

12) STEPHANIE - Same as Bobby Jon. My only fear for her is that she dislocate her shoulder from patting herself on the back too much.

13) GARY - Why not fess up who you are?? Being a professional athlete didn't hurt Ethan Zohn in Africa. And it's not as if he is dominating the challenges. It's a big lie that will hurt him down the road.

14) AMY - Very little TV time; not much to say; not standing out in challenges = No opinion.

15) JAMIE - Went 0 for 2 in the IC and bad-mouths Steph who all the women (and Rafe) love. This guy is on borrowed time.

16) RAFE - Annoying voice, horrible glasses, and pathetic is competition. Unless he is a master puzzle-solver if future challenges require it, Rafe is a waste of space.

BOOTED) MORGAN - It's a very easy formula: Lazy players result in early exits.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
4 words DB: I TOLD YOU SO!!!

1(5)(+4). Brandon-He's strong and playing it better than most by not sticking his neck out there and be a loud mouth like Judd and Jamie

2 (1)(-1). Rafe--I still like him despite his challenge prowesslessness--he is smart enough and likable enough and not a threate and he's not going anywhere for a Loooooooong time, so get used to him HE's here he's queer and he makes the merge+!!!

2 (2)(-1). Margaret--I like her, she's a nicer Tina

4. (15)(+11). Brian--He's my biggest upward move!! He's the Rob C of the game, I hope he sticks around and I like that he saved Lydia who is a cutie.

5. (12)(+7). Lydia--another big mover up--I didn't like all the Steph gushing last week, but she's got spunk and she's playing the game

6. (9)(+3). Jamie--I know he was game stupid for targeting Steph, but can you really blame him

7. (4)(-3). Blake--eye candy or not, he has to get better other than just challenges--but god is he pretty!!

8. (3)(-5). BJ-biggest drop--just send him on vacation again, will you, Pukum? PLEASE!! it's just pitiful to watch him play this game!!

9. (6)(-3) Gary-wtf--just fess up sooner rather than later--but he is a playa

10. (7)(-3) Cindy-where were you?

11. (10)(-1) Brooke-ditto

12. (13)(+1) Brianna-ditto ditto

13. (14)(+1) Amy-eh..and she told Steph about Jamie's plan

14. (11)(-3) Danni-I just don't like her, she reminds me of Katie...ugh

15. (16)(+1) Judd-shut ur pie hole and quit whining about being the hero

16. (17)(+1) Steph--people listen to me, she's Rupert!!

Morgan (8)--why not Brianna here, I guess she was too lazy and Steph didn't like her as much

I really like this season!!

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"

>2 (2)(-1). Margaret--I like her,
>she's a nicer Tina

OK...you're right. She's nicer than Tina.

>
>14. (11)(-3) Danni-I just don't like
>her, she reminds me of
>Katie...ugh

How can you compare Danni to Katie???? Danni bearly broke a sweat during the 11 mile hike; If Palu started out that way they would have been calling the paramedics for Katie after the third mile. Also Danni has performed well in the challenges and helps around camp. All Katie did was arts & crafts and I never thought I would see more pathetic performances in the challenges...then Rafe came along...

applejack93 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail applejack93 Click to send private message to applejack93 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
Well, lets see:

eq. 1st - Margaret (1) - I still love her, even though she wasn't AS amazing this week.

eq. 1st - Lydia (2) - Geez, talk about positive. There was nothing negative or even indifferent about this woman this week. It was ALL positive.

3 - Brandon (3) - I still like him, and I especially like the fact that he doesn't buy into emotional stuff - "Man up"!

4 - Danni (12) - most improved player! Some people think she used the info unwisely, but personally, I think it was very wise. Either way, her calling Gary out is going to cause some distrust.

5 - Brooke (7) - sure she doesn't say much but she sure is good to look at.

6 - Steph (9) - It's not really a case of steph moving down the ranks this week, but more of a case of others moving up. I still love her, and think she'll go far.

7 - Jamie (9) - Whilst I didn't appreciate WHO he was targeting, I appreciate that he's got game and at least THINKS about strategy.

8 - Cindy (8) - Cindy stays the same with me this episode. I do really like her, but she has to show me a bit more before I love her.

9 - Blake (14) - Whilst he didn't say much this episode, he did at least pull his weight in challenges. I wish Judd had layed off him, though, cos it's obvious he is very ill.

10 - Brian (18) - another big improver this week! Whilst he was rather proud of himself after he 'saved' Lydia, I can ignore that simply because he was instrumental in saving Lydia.

11 - Amy (19) - More visible this week, and from what I saw of her she wasn't nearly as abrasive as I thought. I actually might like her if she stays long enough...

12 - Rafe (6) - he annoyed me this week. He did poorly in the RC and suffered no consequences, whereas Lydia (who scored a bag whereas Rafe, Brianna and Judd didn't) was targeted as weak. Also, to me it seems like he's off in la-la land alot of the time.

13 - Morgan (booted) (10) - she's gone down simply because she was booted. I thought she was better than that.

14 - Brianna (16) - So invisible. Why wasn't SHE sent home instead of Morgan? She did very poorly at the reward challenge.

15 - Gary (15) - he couldn't lie to save himself. When Brian pointed out the QB thing, he did an awful job of covering up.

16 - Judd (5) - biggest drop this week. I just don't like him. "I want to be the hero" - whinge whinge whinge - "Blake doesn't do anything" - moan moan moan. Ugh, if there's one thing I can't stand it's someone who whinges about not being appreciated.

17 - Bobby-Jon (13) - this guy is just uncomfortable to look at! I can't stand it. His eyes are so strange, he tries so hard, he just doesn't do it for me.

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
1. Margaret Bobonich
2. Brandon Bollinger
3. Brian Corridan
4. Danni Boatwright
5. Cindy Hall
6. Stephenie LaGrossa
7. Blake Towsley
8. Rafe Judkins
9. Brooke Struck
10. Judd Sergeant
11. Gary Hogeboom
12. Lydia Morales
13. Jamie Newton
14. Bobby Jon Drinkard
15. Amy O'Hara
16. Brianna Varda

Addi 26 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Addi Click to send private message to Addi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
Crappy Hurricane Rita made me miss Episode 2. Has anyone heard anything about them repeating it?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
Not doing a Love List, I just wanted to point out that Brianna's last name is VARELA, not VARDA.

Since she's invisible on the show I guess it's appropriate that no one noticed this.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

GeorjiB 25 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-05, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorjiB Click to send private message to GeorjiB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
I hate to say it but I adore Blake! I should have been a nurse because I love helping those who are sick, ESPECIALLY when they look like him! YUMMY! I agree though that he needs to do something to become part of the tribe ... if you don't have a place then you're out! He might end up being too sick to contribute. I agree with the farmer ... MAN UP!!

I can't stand Judd ... he's so irritating.

My favs are probably the nurse and Brian! Although I think that if he does too much scrambling people aren't going to trust him and he'll put a target on his head!

Just my thoughts!

321Jump 606 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-28-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 321Jump Click to send private message to 321Jump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
As usual, Emy has it about right, but here's my tweek:

Like:
1. Brandon Bollinger
2. Brian Corridan
3. Rafe Judkins
4. Margaret Bobonich
5. Lydia Morales
6. Danni Boatwright
Neutral/Invisible:
7. Brianna Varela
8. Brooke Struck
9. Cindy Hall
Mildly Dislike:
10. Jamie Newton
11. Bobby Jon Drinkard
12. Blake Towsley
13. Stephenie LaGrossa
14. Amy O'Hara
15. Judd Sergeant
Please boot:
16. Gary Hogeboom

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-28-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Guatemala Love List: week 2"
Like:
1. Stephenie LaGrossa
2. Margaret Bobonich
3. Judd Sergeant
4. Bobby Jon Drinkard
5. Gary Hogeboom
6. Lydia Morales
7. Jamie Newton

Neutral/Invisible:
8. Brianna Varela
9. Brooke Struck
10.Cindy Hall
11.Brian Corridan
12.Brandon Bollinger
13.Amy O'Hara

Mildly Dislike:
14. Blake Towsley
15. Danni Boatwright

Please boot:
16. Rafe Judkins

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •