The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"JEN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

WDWwedding2004 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-23-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WDWwedding2004 Click to send private message to WDWwedding2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"JEN"
Question:
What was Jens dad in jail for? do we ever find out?
I might have missed it somewhere.

She seems to be my favorite in the house at the time,
next to chloe of course haha! And i don't find Sinae
too bad either. That's a pretty name.

Question 2:

How do they choose who rooms with who? Like did they
give phony kimmie the small room cause they knew
it would bother her?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: JEN cmgeezus 06-23-05 1
   RE: JEN WDWwedding2004 06-23-05 2
 RE: JEN sh33na 06-23-05 3
 RE: JEN SOfan0221 06-23-05 4
   RE: JEN Trixie LaRue 06-24-05 5
       RE: JEN sh33na 06-24-05 6
 RE: JEN Moondreamer 06-26-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cmgeezus 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-23-05, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmgeezus Click to send private message to cmgeezus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: JEN"
Hey how u doin? Jen's father goes to jail for selling drugs. They'll definitely touch on that more and more throughout the season... TRUST ME lol. As far as the rooms, I believe they did assign the rooms with some underlying meaning. If this is your first time watching the shows and season; please believe me you're in for a treat! I'm a 21 year old guy and I'm involved with a female lol; very straight and happy of my straightness! But this show has taken me over. IT's started me over with family relationships and just a better understanding of the person I want to be. When they say trust the process; it's not just something for the guests to adhere to, but even as the veiwer you will take something away from the great advice that Iyanla, Ronda, and Stan provide us with. Take care and I hope that the process works for you as it has for me!

WDWwedding2004 13 desperate attention whore postings

06-23-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WDWwedding2004 Click to send private message to WDWwedding2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: JEN"
Hi there! I'm doing great thanks! and thanks for the answers!
i'm kind of a first timer, i watched SOME of the first
season, but it was on at a bad time.

Now i'm watching every day. i find that it teaches me a lot too!
it's great to see guys watch it too!
Take care and hope to 'see' you around.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-23-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: JEN"
Jen's dad got a LIFE SENTENCE for dealing drugs.

Yikes.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-23-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: JEN"
Didn't her dad get a life sentence with no possibility of parole?

I know he has been there since she was 12 yrs old.

As for the rooms, when Ms Kim marched in and right away started to finangle a way to get a bigger room and then Ms Deborah comes in with more luggage than was on the titantic I said to myself 'Self, there is a lesson here for these two women', and I beleive I was right.

I also think Jen and Sinae were given the same rooms because Jen's mother has MS and is legally blind and Jen doesn't mind helping someone with a disability.

Josie got the big room because she had Chloe and needed the space for a crib bed, and that only left Towanda so she got to room with Josie by default.

Just my take on it, I could be alllllll wettttttt. lol

Trixie LaRue 12 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-05, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Trixie%20LaRue Click to send private message to Trixie%20LaRue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: JEN"
I'm new here too - and have been watching on NBC. The show's on at 11 am and that's not always a convenient time for me -- so I miss some programs from time to time. What happened to Deborah? I missed about 3 days and one day she was just gone. Anyway...I'm hooked on the show & it's great to find a place where I can keep up with it when I miss that days program.

Trix

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-24-05, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: JEN"
After threatening to leave 2, 3, 4 or more times, she finally left.

Moondreamer 18 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-05, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Moondreamer Click to send private message to Moondreamer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: JEN"
http://www.imageshack.us>

Not only was Jen's father a dealer, but he was crossing state lines to do it too. And I think he was dealing HUGE.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •