The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-27-03, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor the tribes tangle with the Amazon's deadliest fish

{Jeff Probst} These guys will take your finger off

{Dave} It's in the boat

{Joanna, laughing} Eh-hey-hey

{lady?} Guys, help with the pirahna.

{Jeanne} It's in the bucket

{Shawna} ...feel like, you know...

{Jeff Probst} And at Jaburu Shawna wants out.

{Shawna} I don't see myself lasting for 30 more days.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps J Slice 02-27-03 1
 RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps SaphireLady 02-27-03 2
   RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps frisky 02-27-03 7
       RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 02-27-03 8
 RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps FSUGUY 02-27-03 3
   RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps Bungler 02-27-03 5
 Shawna sits out SurvivorBlows 02-27-03 4
 RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps Swami 02-27-03 9
   RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps SurvivorBlows 02-28-03 10
       What is the feast? Krautboy 02-28-03 11
           RE: What is the feast? ulalame 02-28-03 12
       RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps SuperClyde 02-28-03 16
           RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps Silvergirl1 02-28-03 17
 Shawna sits out RC Krautboy 02-28-03 13
   RE: Shawna sits out RC SurvivorBlows 02-28-03 14
       Immuntiy or Reward? Krautboy 02-28-03 15
           RE: Immuntiy or Reward? VerucaSalt 02-28-03 18
               RE: Immuntiy or Reward? jkokoj 02-28-03 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-03, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
How DO you do it, Bungler...

looks like the pirahnas are part of a challenge, judging by those color coordinated buckets...

and possible evidence that after Shawna goes bye bye, Alex might meet her in Loser Lodge... oooh, scandal!

-=J=-

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-27-03, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
You are one fast dude.

Shot 19 makes Shawna look really thin and in bad shape. Look at her neck, yuck, gross, eeewwwwwww.

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
>Look at her neck

I did, and if you look at it long enough it starts to look like the face of that scary dude from the movie "Scream."

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
It's not that bad... that's just a split second shot, notice the below two:

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
doesn't matt look like the piranha?!?!

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Yes, he does. He chomps his teeth in the preview.

02-27-03, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Shawna sits out"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-03 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

...I think it's pretty clear that of Shawna sits out at the fishing challenge

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-03, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
it's some kind of pirannha challenge.

The tribal-colored buckets are in boats...

and on land.

Are the girls making fishing poles or spears here? (wearing buffs)

Jeanne (?) runs to left side of post with rope looped around it. Rope to hold the boat?

She must take something from the bucket, because her hands look empty as she approaches it.

Guys in boat with 2 similar looking poles/spears

Can anyone figure this out? Who can use provided bait to catch the most pirannha? Total weight of fish caught? Number?

Swami

02-28-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
10. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-03 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

Piranha are edible, right?

Because it sure seems pretty easy to catch these things, much easier than the other fish -- apparently they must be getting some good bait.

Anyways, the men clearly seem to have caught several of them:

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-28-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "What is the feast?"
The CBS Website teasers say that the men celebrate with a feast...the question is, do they celebrate the reward challenge victory which includes a fish feast, or do the men celebrate with the fish that Matthew catches when he is left behind?

Krautboy

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-28-03, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What is the feast?"
After this week's episode, "girl power" basically giving away the farm, I think EMP is back to their "obvious editing" techniques. The fishing sequences seem to be part of a challenge -- fishing pihranas, maybe a take on the "gross food" challenge? It seems to me to be a reward challenge, and the winners get a feast.

SuperClyde 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-28-03, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"
Piranha are definitely edible. And delicious. And easy to catch. I had an easy time fishing for piranha during my time on the Amazon. The fishing poles we used were basic too - stick, line attached, basic hook. Once you felt a bite, you just yank the fish up, pulling the hook into the fish and the fish into the boat!

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-03, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S6 Ep4 (Thu) Preview Vidcaps"

So Clyde, can you describe what piranha taste like?

What precautions did you have to take, since they have those vicious teeth?

I think it's pretty cool that you know about this. Welcome to the SB boards.

Sailing through the storm

02-28-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Shawna sits out RC"

No big surprise, but this seems to show Shawna (behind the red post) sitting out the Reward Challenge.

Krautboy

02-28-03, 01:17 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Shawna sits out RC"
You must have missed my earlier post, there's a clearer shot later on in the footage, it's definitely her sitting out

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/3589.shtml#4

02-28-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
15. "Immuntiy or Reward?"
Sorry Webby, missed your post... yep your right, Shawna sits out the Piranah Challenge.

This article:
http://www.insidevc.com/vcs/television/article/0,1375,VCS_234_1733001,00.html
... refers to the Pirahna hallenge as the Immunity Challenge, but the same article refers to the Game Show Challenge as an Immunity Challenge, so the reporter probably assunes that all challenges are Immunity Challenges.

MB rarely shows us the Immuntiy Challenge this early in the week. The Pirahna Challenge is most likely the Reward Challenge and the teasre that mentions it may be a gimmie that the "men celebrate with a feast" after winning it...

Krautboy

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-28-03, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Immuntiy or Reward?"
Definitely I believe Reward and I think the "feast" is what they caught, maybe in addition to something else

The quip about being left behind is part of the reward so it is obviously not Christy as some thought. Matthew is left behind while the others catch the fish and the "crafty" new strategy must be a "creative" way to do the fish, that's my take anyway.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-28-03, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Immuntiy or Reward?"
Definitly reward. They are having too much fun and smiling for it to be IC.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •