The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Calling Bar Peeps!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-26-02, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Calling Bar Peeps!"

Mandy's legs are there, True's rack is there too!
Where are you?
Come to Chat!

( I am listening to WAR PIGS, courtesy of my Hubby and OZZY)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Calling Bar Peeps! Drive My Car 11-30-02 1
   Hey Buggy... northernlights 12-01-02 8
 'Tishy' is There Too... IceCat 12-01-02 2
   RE: 'Tishy' is There Too... LadyT 12-01-02 9
 Beep-Beep, Beep-Beep, Yeah! IceCat 12-01-02 3
   RE: Beep-Beep, Beep-Beep, Yeah! Ronnet 12-01-02 4
       Thanks Roni... IceCat 12-01-02 5
           Welcome Ronnet 12-01-02 6
           RE: Thanks Roni... true 12-01-02 7
               RE: Thanks Roni... LadyT 12-01-02 10
                   RE: Thanks Roni... Lisapooh 12-02-02 11
                       RE: Thanks Roni... northernlights 12-02-02 12
 RE: Calling Bar Peeps! Drive My Car 12-02-02 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

11-30-02, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Calling Bar Peeps!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-02 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

BUMP! Had a rough day and I am warming a stool all by myself.

Free drinks for those who can make the Bug laugh!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-02, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Hey Buggy..."
I found these when I was closing up the bar last night. Something tells me they might belong to you...

*hugs the bug just because*

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-02, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "'Tishy' is There Too..."

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-02, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 'Tishy' is There Too..."
You rock Icey!
Thank you so much!

12-01-02, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Beep-Beep, Beep-Beep, Yeah!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-02 AT 02:15 AM (EST)

beep beep

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-01-02, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Beep-Beep, Beep-Beep, Yeah!"
OMH IceCat - this sig for Buggy is one of your best sigs ever!

12-01-02, 02:17 AM (EST)
5. "Thanks Roni..."
The sig has been removed so that Buggy can debut it herself on the occasion of her 5K post.

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-01-02, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Welcome"
>The sig has been removed so
>that Buggy can debut it
>herself on the occasion of
>her 5K post.

Sig? What sig? I never saw a sig.

*giggle*

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-02, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thanks Roni..."
Awww, NUTS!

I wanna see it! Hurry up Bug!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-02, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thanks Roni..."
Come on Buggy! Lets hit 5000 and throw you a party

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thanks Roni..."
Dammit - I want to see that sig!!!

wondering if Buggy will start referring to herself in the third person as the "Royal We" once she hits 5k.

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-02, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thanks Roni..."
Pssst...Pooh...I managed to sneak a peak at it before it disappeared, and it's very cool!

My new look is also courtesy of the Coolest Cat around!

12-02-02, 06:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Calling Bar Peeps!"
Ahhhh you all know this was supposed to be a secret right? I have been quietly ( in my humble Buggy way) creeping up on it for a couple weeks.

no secrets on OT

Oh Ya, I am back in the Chat. Lost my internet connection Saturday night ( sorry Ice and Lights) but am happily one of the obsessed again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •