The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Some thoughts on EP3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

lizziegirl 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-25-03, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizziegirl Click to send private message to lizziegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Some thoughts on EP3"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-03 AT 09:56 AM (EST)

Hi everyone. Please forgive me if any of these points are brought up elsewhere, I checked, but it seems things are moving fast on this board, and I am somewhat new here.

I went to the CBS website and noticed some things. First is this picture of Jeanne holding what appears to be fish. Did they show them catching fish in EP2? I didn't think so, unless it was edited out. Also, Heidi has something in her hands. Possibly also fish, or even banana peels? Whatever they have in their hands, it does look like something is going on.

<> <>

That leads me to my speculation on the fruit. Joanna is seen holding a small pineapple. Sure those could be growing down there, but combined with the fruit seen rotting on the crate in the "camp hygiene" vid clip, I doubt they found all that. I am thinking they win the RC in EP3. And the griping about hygiene is because they are upset, possibly about losing IC? So of course, they have to find someone to get mad at.

Also, have you guys been watching the video on the website? There are a couple of interesting ones. One is Christy talking about how she is frustrated with her tribe. Apparently, at least in her mind, she was giving it the college try, and she got frustrated leading to her tirade in EP2 that we all saw. It looks like the other parts of her trying to motivate her tribe in a good way were edited out. I think her opening up at TC in EP2 will lead to her being drawn back in and Joanna is out, just my opinion.

Also for the men's tribe, they have a video clip of Dave talking about the Alex/Roger homosexuality argument. He basically says that Alex and Roger were laughing about it a short time later and even commenting that they were probably both picked to annoy each other. So IMO, Daniel is gone from there next, and Dave (because of his integrity) is the one in the middle.

And regarding the possibility of red colored buffs, here are a few other red things I picked up on:
- the reference puzzle in RC EP2 was red
- in the IC EP2, the first question asked was about the color of the feathers on the rattle they got in tree mail. The colors were yellow, red and green (don't know why green and not blue), but it was important enough to be a question - in fact the first question.
- At TC EP2, I noticed that the torches have straw and yellow feathers on them. But I swear that Jenna and Christie's torches also have red feathers on them (I kept rewinding and pausing). I could almost swear that Janet, Jeanne, and Deanna's torches do not (but not certain - could just be the camera angle and or lighting). I didn't have my tape of the Men's first IC, but based on the picture on the site of their first IC, they have straw and blue feathers. I can't make out if there are any red feathers on any of them.

Anybody have any ideas here?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Some thoughts on EP3 lizziegirl 02-25-03 1
   RE: Some thoughts on EP3 Wacko Jacko 02-25-03 2
   RE: Some thoughts on EP3 Q 02-25-03 3
       RE: Some thoughts on EP3 lizziegirl 02-25-03 4
 RE: Some thoughts on EP3 Krautboy 02-25-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-25-03, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizziegirl Click to send private message to lizziegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Some thoughts on EP3"
Oh, I also think Jeanne might be a possiblity for the next boot. Maybe because she seems like she may want leader besides Deanna more than Joann? Her comment about hygiene seems like she wants to take care of business. Just a feeling I just got.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-25-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Some thoughts on EP3"
Joanna then Jeanne. Makes sense especially since Jenna, Heidi and Shawna have an alliance.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-25-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Some thoughts on EP3"
But if Jeanne ends up catching fish in Ep 3. then I doubt the Heidi/Shawna/Jenna alliance (which is in control essentially) would vote her out. They would target Joanna, the loudmouth one who does not want the immunity idol at camp. Also Christy will most likely be back in the fold, further isolating Joanna, like you guys said.

So I doubt Jeanne is in any danger at all for the time being. Remember, Janet was the only one to vote for her, and she is gone.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

02-25-03, 02:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Some thoughts on EP3"
Jeanne may only be preparing the fish according to the picture. She looks defensive or angry about something. Could still be the camp hygiene thing though. I do still agree with the Joanna vote first though. Just something I am picking up on here.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-25-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Some thoughts on EP3"
>That leads me to my speculation
>on the fruit. Joanna
>is seen holding a small
>pineapple. Sure those could
>be growing down there, but
>combined with the fruit seen
>rotting on the crate in
>the "camp hygiene" vid clip,
>I doubt they found all
>that. I am thinking
>they win the RC in
>EP3.

Don't think the pineapple has anything to do with this weeks RC because this picture of Joanna holding the pineapple is from the CBS Website describing EP2...

The women may win the RC, but don't use the pineapple to arrive at that conclusion...

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •