The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This picture of Joanne"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

volgal 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-03, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volgal Click to send private message to volgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This picture of Joanne"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-03 AT 07:29 AM (EST)

In this picture of Joanne from last weeks CBS web preview we see her holding what looks like an apple and a can of something and she says something to the effect of "Thank you". Have we seen this yet? If not it could mean a couple of things. One possiblity is that the women win the reward challenge this week. Two the women lose the reward challenge and Joanne is safe for another week since this looks like something they might win at another reward challenge. Third possiblity is that this not something they won at a challenge at all.

The picture is from truedorktimes. I only meant to post the link to the picture. Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This picture of Joanne VanQ1 02-23-03 1
   RE: This picture of Joanne volgal 02-23-03 2
 RE: This picture of Joanne PepeLePew13 02-24-03 3
   RE: This picture of Joanne Krautboy 02-24-03 4
 RE: This picture of Joanne Cathy the Canadian 02-24-03 5
   RE: This picture of Joanne volgal 02-24-03 6
       Maybe this... IceCat 02-24-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

VanQ1 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-23-03, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VanQ1 Click to send private message to VanQ1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This picture of Joanne"

I dont remember seeing that picture either Volgal. And it appears thatthe women have found some fruit, which is what Joanna appears to be holding in the picture.

Maybe a food source for Jaburu.

02-23-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volgal Click to send private message to volgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This picture of Joanne"
I remember seeing this picture and getting the feeling it was a reward from the reward challenge. It looks as if she has a can of something in her hand along with an apple in the other. In the clip she says (dancing with fruit): "This is good! Thank you!" I don't know if this picture has anything to do with the other fruit we see laying around the camp or not. I do know that I have not seen this particular clip on the show yet though!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-03, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This picture of Joanne"
I have no idea about the fruit as it's new info to me about that... but I'm just thinking that this is awfully reminiscent of Linda's Thaaaaaank You! preview in S3 -- yup, the preview of the show where she got booted.

Was this preview placed as a subtle way to tell us Joanna's getting booted this week?

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-24-03, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This picture of Joanne"
Pepe: Your right, could be the traditional character redemption before she says goodbye...

Krautboy

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-24-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This picture of Joanne"
An apple and a can of something? It looks more like a pineapple with the head cut off to me. (head in right hand, pineapple in left).

02-24-03, 06:08 PM (EST)
6. "RE: This picture of Joanne"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-03 AT 06:21 PM (EST)

You can't really tell it in the picture but in the video it really looked like an apple that had been biten into and a can of soda or a can of something. I went to CBS to see if I could find the clip. I didn't find it but I found another picture of Joanne holding something. It does look like a pinapple. Are they finding them or what? It doesn't say anything about the picture.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Maybe this..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-03 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

Maybe they got a tiny pineapple in the tree mail... a little taste of the potential reward, perhaps. Or maybe they are out in the jungle growing there. Joanna brings them back to camp, they cut the tops off of them and then Joanna pretends to steal them and run away playfully yelling 'thank you as she runs away'.

A close up of the object in her hand looks like chopped off pineapple to me:

And this looks like the chopped off flowerette from the top:

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •