The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-03, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor, Jaburu can't get it together.

{Jeanne} The hygiene of the camp right now, it's lacking, and I've tried...

{Jeanne}...it's pretty much pathetic.

{JP} But can they get cleaned up in time for their big date with Tambaqui.

{JP} It's sort of a mixture, if you will...

{Jenna} But you two are always saying about him in our camp, "it's all good."

{Men} Yeah, Rob!

{Alex} Oh, sweet!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps I_AM_HE 02-20-03 1
 RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps VerucaSalt 02-20-03 2
 Could this be how Shawna makes her ... cowboyroo 02-20-03 3
   RE: Could this be how Shawna makes ... Loree 02-20-03 4
       RE: Could this be how Shawna makes ... cowboyroo 02-20-03 5
           RE: Could this be how Shawna makes ... ShowMeTheWinner 02-20-03 6
               RE: Could this be how Shawna makes ... ShowMeTheWinner 02-20-03 8
 RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps anotherkim 02-20-03 7
 RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Swami 02-20-03 9
   RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps skyisbluu 02-21-03 12
       RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps LadyT 02-21-03 15
 RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps DeadInTheWater 02-21-03 10
   RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps DeadInTheWater 02-21-03 11
       RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Round Robin 02-21-03 14
   Two Flirting Challenges? Krautboy 02-21-03 16
       RE: Two Flirting Challenges? DeadInTheWater 02-21-03 17
       RE: Two Flirting Challenges? ElroyJetson 02-21-03 18
       Jumping to conclusions lizzmac 02-21-03 20
           I agree forehead 02-22-03 22
 RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 02-21-03 13
   RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps ShowMeTheWinner 02-21-03 19
       RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps ShowMeTheWinner 02-22-03 21
 RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps corcam 02-23-03 23
   RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps Krautboy 02-23-03 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-03, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
reposting to this thread per Bungler's request:

are these the mystery boxes? but there are 6 of them instead of 2 (i suppose more could be waiting for them)

at any rate, seems like we've got a tribal switch? basically like that in Africa, 3 people from each tribe sent (Heidi, Shawna, Jenna / Alex, Butch, Rob) and switched?

EDIT: because the above is likely wrong, since there is a cap of Deena beside Rob. unless the women send 4, the men 3, and all 7 of those sent end up on one tribe...but it seems unlikley. still, by Jiffy's comment that its a mixer, it seems likely that it involves the switch, however it ends up being done

EDIT 2 because it doesn't look like Heidi is with them, despite being involved in the shower scene. so a 3 for 3 swap could still be right

And now EDIT 3, because I forgot to thank Bungler for the speedy caps! Thanks!

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-20-03, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Bungler you frighten me, do you cross your arms and blink and the caps appear!!?? Thank you as usual for getting them up so quickly

Off topic but Shawna really should keep her eyes to herself !!

Girl Power says it all huh? My female intuition is that the men are going to be so busy thumping their chests they can't see in front of them. amazing how we are shown how disorganized the women are with each other; men are performing in unison in camp organization but when they meet, me thinks the men's camping expertise flies out the window and the little chippies are going to thrive on their wiles

S/J/H cleaning up but their camp is dirty - priorities?

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Could this be how Shawna makes her exit"
Snewser seems pretty confident Shawna goes early....We saw at the men's TC Ep. 1 how the majority of the dudes were hot for Shawna....We all know how girls feel about the girl that's getting all the attention...She hasn't seemed to show much for the overall tribe..not doing much work, couldn't untie the knot...This could be where GirlPower is sarcastic...The female tribe gets revenge on the men even when losing Immunity by tossing the favorite eye candy....

I think Joanna was shocked Christy didn't vote for her...Maturity will reunite the older women...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Could this be how Shawna makes her exit"
I think Christy sticks around a long time. But they really made it look like she was not part of the group right now. Kind of like Kathy in S4 looked like she would be booted but she stuck around for a long time. So Christy either makes up with the women or a switch saves her.

And is Jeanne deliberately trying to start problems among the women? She seemed to bait Christy to get upset with Joanna and then she started the witch hunt against Janet about the candy bar.

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Could this be how Shawna makes her exit"
I agree that Jeanne is stirring up trouble...Noticed that too...I haven't decided if her or Jenna are going to be our villainess this series....

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-20-03, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could this be how Shawna makes her exit"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 11:39 PM (EST)

I haven't decided if her or Jenna are going to be our villainess this series....

I'm pretty confident I read an article somewhere about Jeff Probst commenting that Jenna isn't this season's villainess. I'll try to look it up again, but if someone could find that article, please feel free to post it here.

In the pre-season, I was thinking that it might have been Heidi but I haven't seen any tell-tale signs of her being the villainess.
Tina (disguised as Jeanne) as this season's villainess? I like that one!

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

02-20-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShowMeTheWinner Click to send private message to ShowMeTheWinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Could this be how Shawna makes her exit"
Here is the aricle:
http://www.post-gazette.com/tv/20030213owen0213fnp2.asp

With each incarnation of "Survivor," the less secretive CBS is about the granddaddy of "reality" shows.

That's no surprise. The older "Survivor" becomes, the more publicity CBS needs as the show's status as water cooler television is usurped by newer, wilder reality shows, particularly ABC's "The Bachelorette" and Fox's "Joe Millionaire."

Ratings for "Survivor" remain strong, but with "Are You Hot?" premiering at the same time tonight on ABC, CBS knows it can't afford to be as tight-lipped as in the past. This time, the network offered up South Fayette native Jenna Morasca's father for an interview (although Jenna herself will not be available to the media until she is either voted off or wins) and a review tape of the first episode without the immunity challenge outcome or tribal council vote.

Jenna, a student at the University of Pittsburgh, stars in "Survivor: The Amazon" (8 tonight), which has a rollicking 90-minute premiere that introduces a battle of the sexes between all-male and all-female teams.

"I can't see the women working well together," says contestant Rob Cesternino. "I see them all crying and panicking and trying to build a cell phone so they can call their boyfriends to come over and help them build a shelter."

For her part, Jenna is disappointed by the way teams are split along gender lines.

" into the jungle with seven other women is my worst nightmare," she says in tonight's episode. "If you're in a tribe with all women, you can't use your womanly powers on women. They could care less. They'd find that insulting. With men, you can manipulate them better."

Will Jenna give "Survivor: The Australian Outback" player Amber Brkich of Brighton, Beaver County, a run for her money in the contest to be Pittsburgh's reality-show Hometown Hottie?

"And then some," said Mark Burnett, executive producer of "Survivor." "She's quite sure of herself and will speak her mind. She certainly isn't a wallflower."

Jenna, who turns 22 on Saturday, is a swimsuit model who has appeared in Maxim and Stuff magazines. She's competed in various beauty pageants and swimsuit competitions, winning several. And she was second runner-up in the Miss Pennsylvania USA beauty pageant in 2001.

Series host Jeff Probst said Jenna defies the swimsuit model stereotype.

"She looks at beauty pageants as sort of a mini-'Survivor,' " Probst said. "It's all about psyching people out, not about letting people see you sweat. She made a lot of analogies through the interview process that this is no different than what she does for a living."

"Survivor" won't be Jenna's first TV appearance. She was a correspondent for Eddie Edwards' short-lived local show "NiteLife" on WCWB in 2001.

Her father, 54-year-old Michael Morasca, said she auditioned to host E! Entertainment Television's "Wild On!" and made it to the final 20. A one-minute segment that showed Jenna parachuting aired on E! last year.

Her mother, Carla, has been battling breast cancer for 12 years. Her father, director of engineering at the Westin Convention Center Hotel, said he was initially reluctant to see his daughter participate in "Survivor."

"Naturally, being the father, I thought she was crazy," Michael said. "She kind of convinced me that's the thing to do. She's a go-getter. When she wants something, she goes and gets it."

Jenna graduated from South Fayette High School in 1999 and attended Duquesne University for two years before transferring to Pitt, her father said.

She took last semester off and departed for Brazil on Oct. 27. Michael said he and his wife told family members she'd left for Pitt's Semester at Sea program.

"That kind of kept them quiet for a while, but eventually they figured out they at least let you call," Michael said. "A couple family members started wising up."

Many of them will be at the Morasca home tonight for a viewing party.

Jenna took her sorority's "Zeta Crown" as her luxury item. Her father said it's not a dainty tiara, but a piece of wood carved in the shape of a crown signed by Jenna's sorority sisters and parents for good luck.

"She said, 'It's made of wood, so if I need it to break something open, I can use it,' " her dad recalled.

In the future, Michael said, his daughter would like to combine her love of animals with television, ideally hosting a show on Animal Planet.

Until offers for post-"Survivor" work come in, Jenna will undoubtedly see her fame spread, especially on the Internet. Web sites devoted to Jenna have already sprung up, most notably the locally created www.jenna-morasca.com from the supportive creators of www.amber-brkich.com. Web site www.betwwts.com gives Jenna 7-1 odds of winning the $1 million grand prize in this round of "Survivor."

Probst said "Survivor: Amazon" will differ from the widely panned Thailand edition.

"There are going to be some people that, unlike Thailand maybe, you will root for. There are some likable people," he said. "Jenna is likable from the very beginning. ... She is a lippy girl with a pretty decent vocabulary. She can put a thought together in a biting way."

No-nonsense women in the Jaburu tribe think building a shelter should be everyone's No. 1 priority in tonight's premiere. Jenna and some of the other young women instead boil water to wash their clothes.

"Underwear needs to be clean. I think it's a priority," Jenna says. "Things can live on you, especially that area, 'cause it's dark."

In addition to pitting men against women, another "Survivor" first is the participation of a deaf woman, 24-year-old Christy Smith. "I'm wondering how she's going to be able to work with the group since she doesn't hear well," Jenna says.

Comparing Jenna to Survivors past proved challenging for the show's host.

"She's not like Elizabeth, she's not America's sweetheart," Probst said. "She's got a point of view, but she's not Jerri, she's not the villain."

In the end, viewers will decide where Jenna fits in the pantheon of reality show contestants, a prospect that doesn't worry her dad.

"We've seen all the 'Survivors,' and believe me, when she wanted to be on this, we watched it with a different view in mind," Michael said. "I realize sometimes they make you out to look like somebody you're not, but I'm not really worried about that because I know what she's like."

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Two points...

1. Where did the women get the fruit that is rotting in their camp? I though they only had flour.

2. What ever is in Butch's box looks red or orange to me.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
The boxes have either blue or yellow lids. This seems an unlikely set-up for a random switch. If this is a "mixer", could it be a challenge where they go head-to-head with somebody from the other tribe, as determined by what's in their box? An RC where the reward is a "date" (with food) for the winners?

Just doesn't seem like a switch set-up. It's still very early in the game, and MB can't give up the boys v. the girls so soon, after promoting it so relentlessly.

Swami

skyisbluu 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-03, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyisbluu Click to send private message to skyisbluu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Seems to me that I heard something of a "mixer" too during the preview, and not a "mixture". I think it would then make sense for the girly-girls to be bathing themselves so carefully (not that they don't do that anyways) after receiving treemail talking about a "dinner-date" of sorts.
My guess, from the vidcaps of the boxes, the pairing of sexes and the excited cheers by both tribes, is that there will be a food challenge, probably for reward. Either the items in the boxes are the actual reward, or the food to be eaten, and the excited cheers are coming from those who don't have the "gross" food to eat.
I definetely think it's too early in the game to throw in the "switch tribes" wild card, there's not enough brewing in the women's tribe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't the expression on the men's faces be a lot more sombre facing an imminent switch, since their group dynamics are so good at this point?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
I heard mixer too, not mixture. I agree with your take on this and think this is going to be like a date, where they get good food and bad food. I also see some cross alliances forming, since it's obvious the women have none.

DeadInTheWater 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-03, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeadInTheWater Click to send private message to DeadInTheWater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
The challenge in the vidcaps sounds like the one described in this article:

http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=318&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

We don't know whether it's reward or immunity, but from the article, we know that Probst gets a chance to talk to the women about the guys. And since that didn't happen at tonight's TC, I would think it would happen next week, since it would fit in with a flirting challenge. And with a title like, "Girl Power", it would make sense to throw a curveball.

02-21-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeadInTheWater Click to send private message to DeadInTheWater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
I guess the CBS misdirection answers the question of the challenge:

<b>The Reward Challenge becomes an opportunity for the male and female tribes to interact, leading the men to speculate about which women they may have a chance with. </b>

I'm guessing a repeat of episode 2, with the women winning the Reward, then losing immunity, and talking about the men at TC with Jeff.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-21-03, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
I'm guessing no switch. I think Burn-it lets the men vs. women thing play out a while longer, then merges the tribes early. The women are doing so badly at the camping part that even if Burn-it has a set date for a merge, if it's too far down the road he may dump it for an early merge. The women are such bad campers that he may be left with no choice.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Two Flirting Challenges?"
Thanks for posting the article.

We have a discrepancy between RC and IC here. The article says:

For one immunity challenge, the men and women asked each other questions.

And that led to flirting.

Men would compliment women on their bikinis, and they would thank them for the compliments.

The article says "Immunity Challenge" and "bikinis" and the previews say Reward challenge and the vidcaps show no bikinis.

Could there be another IC in which the men and women ask each other questions in EP4?

Seems to me there will be "flirting" anytime the two tribes get together, so we may be combining two different challenges.

We need to be careful not to jump to conclusions...

Krautboy

02-21-03, 02:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Two Flirting Challenges?"
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even notice that it said immunity. Reading it a second time, the article is possibly written by someone not familiar with the show. The writer makes it sound like there is only one type on challenge - Immunity challenges. Notice at the very end, he makes reference to a "immunity" challenge with Sean Rector and the shells....Well, that was a reward challenge from Episode 10 or 11 from that season. So, I'm guessing the descrepency is due to the writer's lack of knowledge about the show. Like you said though, conclusions should not be jumped to. I'm going to stick with my original thought that this challenge and the one in the vids are the same.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Two Flirting Challenges?"
Re: Bikinis

Have the men seen the ladies in their bikinis at an earlier time? Say, the boat ride in? And now they are getting around to complimenting them?

lizzmac 131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-21-03, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lizzmac Click to send private message to lizzmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Jumping to conclusions"
Here's another one that's been needling at me:

"I became (game show host) Jim Lange for a moment, and it was The Dating Game," Probst said. "At the next tribal council, I would ask, 'What do you think of this guy?' The women would say, 'This guy is cute.' The guys would disagree over who the hottest chick was."

(quote is from a transcript - though I don't know how literal it is - of a JP radio interview - from the SS board)

To me, this indicates that the women don't *necessarily* go to TC at the very next opportunity. To me, it reads as though JP is saying "at the next TC where the women appeared, they'd say...." and "at the next TC where the men appeared, they'd disagree...."

This throws me into a little bit more confusion about who I think goes to TC next week, though I am still leaning towards the women.

Lizzmac

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I agree"
Thanks for pointing this out, Lizzmac!

I've been thinking the same thing. If we don't get any further clues (especially vidcaps) before ep3, this JP quote seems to be the biggest indicator of who goes to TC. However, I don't think we should rely much on this quote as it can be interpreted as you indicate.

forehead

02-21-03, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Thanks Bungler! So nice to have the Vidcap King back...(although Webby did fill in nicely in your absence)

The "Mixer Challenge" is clearly the same challenge as the MTV arrival sequence showing showing the two tribes...the clothes all match.

So the only challenge unidentified is the famous "Where's Ryan" huddle, which is probably the IC. Since the RC is a mental challenge, there's a good chance the IC will be physical, in which case the odds are good that the men will finally win a physical challenge.

Krautboy

02-21-03, 11:38 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Great job on pointing out the IC and RC discrepencies, Krautboy! We certainly can't discount an Q&A IC in the future where the alleged flirtings took place.

Another thing that I want to point out is the women might still have a shot at winning a physical challenge despite their disadvantage in the strength department. I read an article where Jiffy said something like having the challenges designed as fairly as possible for both teams, and there was a challenge where most people probably think that the women have no chances in winning, but they surprised everyone.

I don't know if he might have been referring to the first IC or if he was referring to future challenges. I'll try to find the article.

02-22-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Excerpt of the article posted by Brownroach in another thread:

`Survivor' Of The Sexes: It's A Jungle Out There
`The Amazon' Begins With 16 New Contestants, But It's No Mismatch
February 13, 2003
By ROGER CATLIN, Courant TV Critic
...And while it may be predictable that women would be more agile than men overall, later challenges weren't so predictable, Probst says. "I'm thinking of one challenge in particular where we thought `... I don't know if the women have any chance at all.' And you're surprised again."

Hmmm... looks like the first IC is not the only challenge that the women "surprised". Still not sure if the referred future challenge is a reward or an immunity challenge though.

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-23-03, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corcam Click to send private message to corcam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
Just a quick question regarding this vidcap

Who is that 4th guy half way out of the picture that has a machetti on his waist?

Could it be that all the tribemates are at this challenge?

And if Heidi wasn't why would she be getting ready in the pic above if she wasn't going with them?

So Frickin' Hot LOL

02-23-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Ep 3 (Thurs) Preview Vidcaps"
I'm pretty sure that's Dave, he's the only one with a two-tone blue and gray shirt.

I thik this challenge has the survivors set up across from a member of the opposite sex and of the opposite tribe, with seven on each side. This vidcap just shows one side.

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •