The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"lisa is a smurf,christina a cutie,and jill is just plain wrong"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nancydeeann44 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nancydeeann44 Click to send private message to nancydeeann44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"lisa is a smurf,christina a cutie,and jill is just plain wrong"
Lisa needed more than what this house has to offer, and that is respect for her own self. Nobody lives off their parents for 40 years that's just not normal. She lives in her own world like a cartoon character would.Chrisina is just a victum of the worlds crappy people and lifes they lead and pull others into. I hope to see them get her help instead of being paranoid she is not being honerable she needs the structure that the starting overhouse has to offer or she will stray back. Jill procastinates too much 40lb tumor. She should of had that removed years ago and she would feel better. She has way too much baggage for this show she still has it she is just not carrying them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: lisa is a smurf,christina a cut... SeasonedRefinement 11-11-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: lisa is a smurf,christina a cutie,and jill is just plain wrong"
This is my very first post on this site. I guess I'll have to admit the obvious: I've become addicted to watching a group of strangers work out their deepest issues on national TV. Sometimes the vulnerable positions these women allow themselves to be filmed in boggles my mind...but, nevertheless, it is entertaining - and, at times, inspiring.

Lisa? Where do you start? There is no way that several weeks of SO "therapy", a graduation ceremony, and a gold statuette are going to make a significant dent in her character. Her problems are foundational, and her entire personality is built on that foundation. For all intents and purposes, at her core, this woman is no more self-sufficient than the average teenaged mall rat (i.e.: "the parents gave me $50! What should I buy?). Her chronic lateness ALONE is an issue that would take a private therapist some time to unravel. How in this world is she going to support herself by making jewelry that most kids could make themselves? Even more ridiculous is the delusion that she is a potential jewelry supplier. IMO, it is irresponsible to let her believe that her potential as a businesswoman is viable. It isn't. By her own admission, she has no credit, no assets, NOTHING to indicate that she has the personal discipline needed to run a business. Can you imagine this "little girl" sitting in front of an IRS agent trying to flirt/cry her way out of an investigation for unpaid sales tax or income tax? Yeah...right. In the real world, there is no Rhonda, Iyanla, or their seemingly endless supply of paid professionals who assist the house guests on a regular basis. Doctors, lawyers, investigators, etc. all charge by the hour.

Her reaction to her mom mentioning the Tampax tampons was reminiscent of a young, embarrassed girl who still feels uneasy with this "new" body function. I think she either despises her dependency on her parents, or she is feeling the need to act like she does out of embarrassment. Either way. she is, I'm sorry to say, destined to fail in her quest in her present state, More trouble ahead, I'm sure.

Jill? I'm a little confused with her. Her physicality is an obvious issue. Her weight is something she has obviously ignored for some time. But the stuff with the tumor is a confusion.

On another topic, one poster said that she was subjected to an extensive physical exam as a part of the casting process. How did that exam miss such a condition, especially if Jill gave them a full and complete medical history? Whether Jill has had that tumor for "ten years almost to the day", "eleven years almost to the day" (she has claimed both), the fact remains that in one conversation she said it had gotten "worse since last year". Huh? Or was it three years ago?
What do her medical records say anyway? Has it been ignored or is it inoperable because it is "too close to a vein" or "too close to an artery" (both have been reported)?

There is no doubt that a fibroid tumor exists. I believe that because I heard her doctor give her the diagnosis. But I also heard the doctor say that she "MIGHT" (and he stressed that word) "lose the ovary (just one) if the tumor was connected to it". He was speculating that it may involve one ovary. However, in Jill's next phone conversation with a family member she said "the Dr. said I need a hysterectomy (a word that strikes real concern among women)" and her implication was that time was of the essence. Additionally, she claims the doctor said it is the kind of tumor they would want to "photograph" because it is forty pounds. Huh? Did I miss something? Unless there was another medical consult between those calls that was subsequently edited out, it's safe to assume that Jill has taken some liberties in repeating what the Dr. actually said.

If my daughter called me on the verge of tears saying, "well...I just got back from the doctor's and he said there is something wrong with my blood...", I would have been as panicked as Jill's mom was. If she followed it up with, "it seems I don't have enough red blood cells", I think I might have eventually throttled her when I realized we were talking about anemia. Doesn't Geritol cure that? I never heard the doctor make any connection between her form of anemia and sickle cell anemia, which is serious.

Yes, she's got a condition that is not elective. But, in my heart of hearts I cannot believe this is news to her. Some people, because of a host of other issues, like the attention that illness brings. Do I think Jill is one of those people? I'd have to know her personally to make that call. However, her behavior thus far indicates a less than forthcoming approach to her medical issues.

Christina? She is young and attractive enough to garner a lot of attention and money from men. I mean, one guy sent her a gift at the SO house! You may hate me for saying this, but I think some of the unattached ladies find her particularly repugnant. She has made some stupid and destructive choices thus far, but she is still very young. This mess has a lot to do with her parents and childhood. As far as Christina is concerned, her real world savvy blows away Lisa's, who is twice her age.

My problem with Christina is her actual presence on SO. I believe this type of exposure is NOT in her son's best interest. She is one who would have been better served in private therapy. Back in real life, the future promises that at least one other soccer mom will recognize Christina from SO. Eventually, that info will pass to other moms and kids. A new generation of the wounded child begins with Christina's son dealing with his classmates/peers knowing that mommy was a stripper, fetish model, prostitute, a liar, a manipulator, etc.

Sorry this post is so long! I had a lot to say... after all you did pick the three people that interest me the most.

Kim

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •