The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"when are board of reviews called?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LizLiz 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LizLiz Click to send private message to LizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"when are board of reviews called?"
What brings on a board of review for a SO woman? How come all the women didn't get reviewed today?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: when are board of reviews calle... SOfan0221 06-23-05 1
   RE: when are board of reviews calle... superMommyintraining 06-23-05 2
   RE: when are board of reviews calle... LizLiz 06-23-05 3
       RE: when are board of reviews calle... SOfan0221 06-23-05 4
           RE: when are board of reviews calle... Yo 06-26-05 6
       RE: when are board of reviews calle... superMommyintraining 06-23-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-23-05, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: when are board of reviews called?"
When they call of BOR 9board of review) it means that someone may graduate, someone may be called up to answer how their progress is going, or someone may be asked to leave.

If you get called up to answer about your progress and you get a C then you are on probation. If you get two C's in a row, your asked to leave.

If you get an F your asked to leave.

If you do anything that joepradizes the healing of the other women or yourself you can be asked to leave.

If they call an EBOR (emergency board of review) then something pretty serious is going on that may involve just one HG or the whole house.

Not sure what station or rerun your watching but on TLC yesterday Sommer was the subject of the EBOR. And it continues today, won't give you the outcome but would not be hard to find that answer on the message boards...LOL

superMommyintraining 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-23-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail superMommyintraining Click to send private message to superMommyintraining Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: when are board of reviews called?"
no! they don't even give the outcome today?! arggh!

LizLiz 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-23-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LizLiz Click to send private message to LizLiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: when are board of reviews called?"
Hi, thanks for responding. No, I'm watching the second season starting over - on NBC I think, and the coaches said there would be a BOR tonight and teased with "someone may graduate, someone may be asked to leave", but only Towanada and Sommer were reviewed. Sommer got a B and towanda a C! I was wondering why the other women didnt get reviewed to see how they were doing. Anyone else watching this one? I dont know if I have TLC, it sounds like the show is farther along there. I've been enjoying the SOH show, but this BOR I just didnt get. Seemed like it was all about "Fear the big scary teacher" type thing. Oh, I guess maybe Sommer got reviewed because she was new and the others have been already reviewed (can't remember already) but why did Towanda get such unexpected review - why didnt Iyanla alert her she was so disapointed in her before "dropping the bomb"? Anyone else not jive with this tactic?

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-23-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: when are board of reviews called?"
The others may not have been reviewed for various reasons.

I don't know if I can remember them all but here are a few and someone else may be able to fill in gaps.

I have never seen them review all 6 ladies at one board of review.

I think it is an ongoing process and is used to assess how a HG is doing towards reaching her steps in healing.

The remaining HG's, that were not reviewed were most likely coming along in their progress, but not so far as to be ready to graduate. That is why, IMO, they were not called up.

They normally ask the HG, what have you been doing well? what have you not done so well (or could improve)? Rate yourself with A the best, B trying and struggling, C, etc., etc. Then the HG rates herself and the LC's give the final grade.

I look at it like a parent teacher conference, but not all the HG are on the same page at the same time so no need to review each one.

Yo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-26-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Yo Click to send private message to Yo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: when are board of reviews called?"
Remember we are seeing the edited versions of everything. They could possibly review everyone but we only see the ones they think are more important or more juicy.

superMommyintraining 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-23-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superMommyintraining Click to send private message to superMommyintraining Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: when are board of reviews called?"
o i was thinkin you were talkin about the outcome on tlc. whew. i haven't watched the recording, yet.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •