The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-03, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Before 12:00 EST, please use this thread or the next episode's preview vidcap thread to discuss tonight's episode.

SurvivorBlows.com provides this thread as a service to two groups of people:

1) People who want to post and read about the episode as it is being telecast across the various time zones. If you can't wait for the show to appear in your time zone, read the 'East Coast Spoiler Thread' for an on-the-fly commentary.

2) Those people who want to access other posts on the Spoiler/Speculation board but do not want to see spoilers before the show is telecast in their timezone. Please do not post any commentary about the episodes as they are telecast in threads other than the ones mentioned at the start of this post. Thanks

Everyone is welcome to post on this thread! It's like Spoilers, Fanatics, and Bashers boards all in one!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bad mojo! IceCat 02-20-03 1
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 2
 RC is Blind Puzzle IceCat 02-20-03 3
   RE: RC is Blind Puzzle anotherkim 02-20-03 5
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 4
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 6
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 7
   RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... SurvivorBlows 02-20-03 12
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 8
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 9
   RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... anotherkim 02-20-03 11
       RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... SurvivorBlows 02-20-03 15
           RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... SurvivinDawg 02-20-03 28
 Cool Nightime Photography... IceCat 02-20-03 10
   RE: Cool Nightime Photography... TechNoir 02-20-03 13
       Me Man... Me Stupid... IceCat 02-20-03 17
   RE: Cool Nightime Photography... Loree 02-20-03 14
 Granola Bar! IceCat 02-20-03 16
   RE: Granola Bar! moonbaby 02-20-03 30
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 18
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 19
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... shanana banana 02-20-03 20
   RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 21
       RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... Loree 02-20-03 22
           Tribal Council Loree 02-20-03 25
 RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER... DeadInTheWater 02-20-03 23
 Editing is really pushing a Christy... IceCat 02-20-03 24
 Preview... IceCat 02-20-03 26
   RE: Preview... Loree 02-20-03 27
   RE: Preview... moonbaby 02-20-03 29
       RE: Preview... DeadInTheWater 02-20-03 31
   I WILL anotherkim 02-20-03 32
 Probably breaking some rules, but anotherkim 02-20-03 33
 Bunch of Lazy Susans! I_AM_HE 02-20-03 34
   RE: Bunch of Lazy Susans! Round Robin 02-21-03 36
 MOD ALERT! Bungler 02-20-03 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-20-03, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bad mojo!"
Leaving the immunity idol out in the rain in some serious bad mojo, ladies!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
The guys didn't do to well fishing and Daniel looks miserable and nobody is talking to him. I think Ryan was his only friend.

02-20-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
3. "RC is Blind Puzzle"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

30 puzzle pieces... gathered while blind folded.

Blind folds come off after puzzle pieces found so that assembly can take place...

Prize is fish bait...

Christy sits out for Jabaru...

Butch is caller for Tambaqui... Joanna for Jabaru...

Women take early lead gathering pieces... 27 to 18

Women have three pieces to go... Butch forgets people's names...

Women have all pieces... now solving... men still searching...

Women almost done when men get started...

Christy is singing on sidelines 'We're having dinner tonight'...

Women win...

Jiffy says they will be eating well...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RC is Blind Puzzle"
Joanna was the women's caller. The men's caller SUCKED, er I mean was Butch. WOW. He was bad, bad, bad. Wonder how long before that comes back to bite him in the hiney?

Miscellaneous Ramblings

02-20-03, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
The blindfold challenge is the first one. Christy sits out. Joanna is the caller for women. The reason we saw her alone in that one vidcap. Butch is the caller for the men. Gather pieces for puzzle.

Women much quicker gathering pieces.

Is Jeff giving hints? He told them to remember to check the puzzle reference because they are closer than they think.

Women win the reward.

02-20-03, 08:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Men feeling humbled and upset they lost to the girls.

The men are frying their flour in patties. The women still doing it in a pot and complaining there are maggots in it. Ewww!

02-20-03, 08:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
The fish bait works. Jeanne caught a fish with it. But got so excited that she dropped the fish back in the water and lost it.

Rob notices that Alex and Roger are having a "tiff". Roger is anti-homosexual and he is saying it loudly to Alex who is upset with him. Alex says he's straight. But doesn't like Roger's way of thinking and Roger keeps saying sex is to procreate. Daniel is sitting alone looking miserable again.

Rob is loving it when he sees the others disagree.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Is it me, or does that part of the summary pretty much write itself?

02-20-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Joanna is having a big fit about the idol. She doesn't want it in camp because it is an idol. I can see why she goes early.

02-20-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Jeanne is bonding with Christy. She is trying to tell Christy what they talk about at night when she can't hear. Jeanne tells Christy about Joanna hating the idol. Christy gets into a tiff with Joanna about it. Joanna is sticking her hand in Christy's face. Christy doesn't think she very christian with her actions. I think they are trying to mis-direct us into thinking Joanna goes and we will be surprised when Janet leaves.

Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Was that Jeanne or Janet with her? I was watching in another room and keep having to run in here to see the updates.

Please add Joanna to my list of MOST ANNOYING SURVIVORS ever. I have never seen such a show in my life. I would have smacked her flat.

Her "logic"" on why the idol is not their friend was absolutely mind boggling in its stupidity...does she really just not get the whole point of the game or what?

Miscellaneous Ramblings

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Joana's idol act reminds me if Linda's "Mother Africa" act. ...and the toss a little Alicia in on the hand action thing.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Kinda gives credence that her torch goes out sometime around Ep. 4, eh wot?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

02-20-03, 08:33 PM (EST)
10. "Cool Nightime Photography..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-20-03 AT 08:35 PM (EST)

Moon... river scenes..

Guys sitting around grousing about losing to women...

Janet is in confessional mentioning being physically drained...

Women have maggots in the manioc flour...

Jeanne gets a fish on the line but fails to land it...

Men having a discussion about gays... Roger and Alex discussing it... Roger comes across as intolerant.

Dave sits back and takes it all in... looking at how to use the conflict to his advantage...

Women out gathering firewood in middle of night...

Joanna won't touch immunity idol because of her religion ('thou shalt not... false idols')

Christy talks to Jeanne about not hearing conversations...

Jeanne tells Christy that Joanna won't touch idol... Christy says 'that's stupid'... Joanna is listening and 'goes Alicia' all over Christy...

Makes you wonder if Jeanne didn't set Christy up...

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Cool Nightime Photography..."
It's not Jenna. It is Joanna who goes Alicia ... she was going on and on about it raining because they brought an idol into the camp. Lots of time spent on her religion and why the idol is bad.

"Half of Tech's charm is that sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about" -- True

02-20-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
17. "Me Man... Me Stupid..."
... me not do again...

14. "RE: Cool Nightime Photography..."
You are confusing Jenna with Joanna. Joanna is the one that hates the idol.

02-20-03, 08:39 PM (EST)
16. "Granola Bar!"
It's a granola bar... not a a wrapper... they agree to burn it...

Everyone denies it...

The inquisition...

Janet sounds awful guilty...

The women think so too...

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Granola Bar!"
Granola: the beef jerky of Survivor Amazon!

02-20-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
18. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
The candy bar was found in the box. Jeanne said she saw it earlier in Janet's bag. They decide not to confront Janet because they assume she will deny it. They decide to burn it because they don't want an advantage over the men. Jeanne is calling Janet a cheater in her confessional.

02-20-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
19. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Shawna sits out IC. Type of a memory game.

I wonder if the guys have figured out yet that Christy is deaf.

Men win immunity. They love the idol. No Joanna's on their tribe.

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-20-03, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanana%20banana Click to send private message to shanana%20banana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
did anyone else almost fall asleep during that immunity challenge??? jeez louise.....pick it up already!

Joanna goes into my new list of most hated Survivor ever. I didn't think anyone could top Lindsay, but Joanna did it in one quick swoop.

02-20-03, 08:50 PM (EST)
21. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
I thought after the first challenge was a puzzle we would get something more physical for the IC. But it is a memory game.

02-20-03, 08:53 PM (EST)
22. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
The women are not working well together. Christy is getting upset and refusing to do things alone. Deena is upset with Christy. Janet says her or Christy will go tonight.

Janet is telling everyone she thinks they think she brought in the food and she is denying it. Janet says she should vote for Christy to leave but she wants to vote for Jeanne because she thinks she started the witch hunt against her.

02-20-03, 08:59 PM (EST)
25. "Tribal Council"
TC

Jeffy talks and asks questions

Jeffy tells them it sounds like they don't have a plan

Christy is crying because she feels left out & Joanna is rolling her eyes. Jenna's body language says she doesn't think Christy is doing all the work and excluding her

The votes as written

Janet
Christy
Jenna
Jeanne
...talk about divided votes

Jeff reveals the votes

Jenna
Janet
Christy
Jeanne
Janet
Janet
Janet

Janet leaves and the last vote stays a mystery according to Jeff

DeadInTheWater 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-03, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeadInTheWater Click to send private message to DeadInTheWater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: *** S6 EP1 - EAST COAST SPOILER THREAD ***"
Janet basically admits she is voting out of emotion rather than strategy, voting for Jeanne instead of Christy. Bad move.

02-20-03, 08:54 PM (EST)
24. "Editing is really pushing a Christy boot..."
Christy shown in conflict over the amount of work being done... Deena takes offence...

Janet thinks she's targeted... blames Jeanne for spreading rumors... Janet says she should strategically vote for Christy but will vote for Jeanne becasue she spreads rumors...

Have another sign, Janet...

02-20-03, 09:04 PM (EST)
26. "Preview..."
I will not mention the boobies...

Oops...

02-20-03, 09:06 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Preview..."
Hee Hee!

The women are doing some bathing to fix themselves up for the mixer with the fellas.

This is reminding me of summer camp and it's the big dance where the guys get to cross the lake to the girls' camp.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Preview..."
Soooo Ice...it's pretty safe to assume you'll be tuning in then

Vote block against Janet: Heidi, Deena, Shawna and....? Help me out here....

It seems Heidi and Shawna are pretty chummy to me....do I sense an early ALLIANCE?

DeadInTheWater 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-03, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeadInTheWater Click to send private message to DeadInTheWater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Preview..."
Jenna and Jeanne were the other voters for Janet.

So basically, the two people who had harsh words with one another this episode, Christy and Joanne, are the outsiders that are left out of the majority alliance.

I look for goofy Joanne to go next. She seemed really upset that Janet got voted off as well.

02-20-03, 09:20 PM (EST)
32. "I WILL"
I hate Heidi.

I hate Jenna.

I hate whoever else that was--Shawna?

They make me feel really old and really ugly, not to mention not Queen of the Boobies. They should not be allowed to be waving their boobage in our faces--when Pooh does it, it is cute, when they do it, it makes me want to throw something at the TV.

That said, did anyone else notice Jenna's face during TC--she seemed shocked and even upset that she gota vote. I loved every minute of that. She be a beoytch. Hate her.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

--actually I am rooting for Heidi and Shawna, but Jenna MUST go...right after that awful Joanna. Sheesh.

02-20-03, 09:26 PM (EST)
33. "Probably breaking some rules, but"
Just had to come here to show off my AMAZING new wheels...am I cute or what?

Is there anyone on the planet cooler than the Cat? I THINK NOT!!!

Must post like a fiend in order to show off this beauty...I am downright giddy.

Um, to keep on topic....who do think actually smuggled in the granola? Janet seemed awfully sincere to me.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Bunch of Lazy Susans!"
first, thanks everyone, these are ery helpful when some idiot posters lose track of the time and miss the first half of the show... (we won't mention any names, mmmkay? )

second, damn this women's team is totally unable to get anything done!

third, what's up with them all misspelling names? Sue Hawk strikes again! I felt like I was watching that episode of the simpson's where Homer wants to change his name (one of my faves ):

Jiffy: Hercules Rockefeller? Rembrandt Q. Einstein? Handsome B. Wonderful? I'm going to boot the only name you spelled correctly. From this day forward, the first bootee of the Jamburu tribe will be known as Janet.

Sheesh.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-21-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Bunch of Lazy Susans!"
Cheese and rice, what a bunch of freakin' LOSERS! They know john harold squat about camping, they have no leader, they haven't got brains enough to get in out of the rain, they are a complete bunch of freakin' beatches, yada, yada, yada. Joanne is a self righteous, hardheaded, pushy A hole, Jeanne is an illogical beatch, Deena is... Jeez, I'd try to pick which one is going next, but every dadgum one of 'em deserves to go. I'll guaran-dang-tee you this, though: There WILL be an EARLY merge. Write that in stone. Those hurricane brains know NOTHING about surviving, and Burn-it is gonna have to merge the tribes early to save those losers from themselves. For Pete's sake, Burn-it, next time spare us such a bunch of utter misfits and get some people who have at least one functioning brain cell. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-03, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "MOD ALERT!"
Hey, guys, I goofed on labeling my vidcap topic. Can someone lock and/or delete my Ep 2 mistake, and leave the Ep 3 one open? And can I_AM_HE repost his vidcap post in the Ep 3 topic.

Sorry for the goof.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •