The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-06, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"

BuuuaaaaaHaHaHaHaaaaaHaaaaHaHaaaaaa!

Okay, just for that, this week you get two especial Jonathan gufu votes in addition to the traditional two contestant gufu votes and one production vote.

I mean, gdang dude, the whole freakin' tribe wanted him out just for bein' him, that hasn't happened since Jerri in the Land of OZ! Gdang that was spechul.

SMILES ARE FREE

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12 Cathy the Canadian 12-08-06 1
   RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12 Brownroach 12-08-06 3
 RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12 okaychatt 12-08-06 2
   RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12 Dakota 12-08-06 4
 RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12 Dakota 12-08-06 5
   RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12 nailbone 12-08-06 6
       RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12 Dakota 12-09-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cathy the Canadian 599 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to send private message to Cathy%20the%20Canadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
1. Yul and his alliance for voting off Johnathon, who posed no threat at immunity challenges, and keeping Adam, who could very well go on an immunity run. I hope he does. It would serve them right!

2. Adam and Pavarti fail to take full advantage of alone time with Sundra. The alliance may seem unbreakable, but you don't know if you don't try.

Production - That brutal challenge! Poor Sundra will have a massive bruise! Someone could have been seriously hurt there guys. You need to rethink that one.

Honorable mention - Adam and Pavarti eat some of the food they brought back for the others, after feasting all day. I'm surprised no one brought it up in a confessional.

Honorable mention production - what, no footage of Johnathon at exile island?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
Honorable mention production - what, no footage of Johnathon at exile island?

That was one thing that made me think Jonathan wasn't going to get booted. I figured that in his boot ep, they'd increase his footage to give him confessionals every two minutes.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-08-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
1. Jonathan, for being Jonathan.

2. Don't the remaining idiots know that Jonathan would be the perfect person to take with you to the end?!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
>1. Jonathan, for being Jonathan.
>
>2. Don't the remaining idiots know
>that Jonathan would be the
>perfect person to take with
>you to the end?!
>

Yul did. He even told Jonathon that. The rest of them seem to be thinking with their egos and libidos. I think they should sue the doctors that performed their labotomies.

12-08-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
1. Jonathon not being able to tone down whatever part of his personality everyone hated. Unlike Kristina, he's had time.

2. Parvati, just for being Parvati.

3. Adumb, for being Adumb and giggling, lip-licking and smiling at Candace ad nauseum. Does he think this is The Bachelor? Didn't he notice there are no roses?

4. Adumb wailing about Jonathon in his immature manner. Again. And again. Raro thought they had Aitu by the short hairs and it was Yul with the HII that blew their plan. They wouldn't even consider the possibility of Yul having the idol and insisted on voting for him. Which brought about the Yul/Jonathon deal that sealed Raro's fate. Jonathon just saved himself - something Jonathon and Yul have both pointed out to Adumb to no avail.

Honorable mention: No one talking about Ozzy and his dominance in challenges.

Production: Not showing us what everyone hated about Jonathon. I'm not talking about flipping - twice. Both flips were due to his tribemates talking about booting him. He wasn't a warm fuzzy kind of guy, but I don't understand the animosity.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
Production: Not showing us what everyone hated about Jonathon. I'm not talking about flipping - twice. Both flips were due to his tribemates talking about booting him. He wasn't a warm fuzzy kind of guy, but I don't understand the animosity.

According to Candace in her post-boot interview, he really wasn't that bad. she musta changed he mind while spending LL time with him.

-New holiday sig! Thanks, tribe!

12-09-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
7. "RE: S13 Gufu Award: Week 12"
>Production: Not showing us what
>everyone hated about Jonathon. I'm
>not talking about flipping -
>twice. Both flips were due
>to his tribemates talking about
>booting him. He wasn't a
>warm fuzzy kind of guy,
>but I don't understand the
>animosity.

>
>According to Candace in her post-boot
>interview, he really wasn't that
>bad. she musta changed
>he mind while spending LL
>time with him.
>

Thanks, Nailbone! My favorite part of this season (so far) is Jiffy telling her "if it was love, he would have given you the necklace". Bwaaaahahahahahahahah Her whole game was about Adumb.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •