The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
*drool*

There's just something about bananas that make me wanna kiss a raunchy unwashed mouth with unbrushed teeth and 20 mornings worth of morning breath. Mmmm...good times!

Parvati: So, like, what happened next?

Candace: Well, like, he said something about the game, and how it drives you...OMG I can't believe he said it!!

Parvati: Tell me! Tell me!

Candace: He, like, said it drives you....BANANAS!!

Parvati: *squeal* OMG!!

Candace: And then he said it again, quietly, slowly, all, like, erotic and stuff. Like this: Bananas. Bananas.

Parvati: *faints*

Rolly made this.
Survivor: Setting the women's movement back, like, twenty years and stuff.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas finallytyping 11-25-06 1
 RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas Das Mole 11-25-06 2
 RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas KObrien_fan 11-25-06 3
   RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas finallytyping 11-25-06 4
 RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas Dakota 11-26-06 5
 RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas anotherkim 11-26-06 6
   RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas Spanky68 11-26-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-06, 01:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
And nuts. Don't forget about the nuts.
He talked about his nuts first.

Unsexiest.Scene.Ever.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-25-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
And don't even get them started on crabs.

Das Mole - PQM Host

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-06 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

But orange you glad he didn't say coconut?

finallytyping 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-25-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
Coconuts...in his dreams!
I think Candace would tell us they are more like macadamia
nuts. Not as tasty, though less hairy.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
What happened to the EPMB spa basket reward? Just when we need it the most, there's no Cocoa Butter body lotion and shower gel, no Herbal Essence shampoo, no Secret deodorant or Scope to be found. Where are the back scrubs and scalp massages of seasons past?

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"

I shuddered when I saw that kissing scene--naaaaaassssssttty.
Miscellaneous Ramblings
--of course, I'm surprised that Adam has any teeth left in his head since I would bet money that he's too stupid to actually work a toothbrush and toothpaste on his own.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: mmmmmm....bananaaaaaaas"
stupid?

With lines like "Yul couldn't possibly have the Immunity Idol!" I would classify him as moronic rather than stupid.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •