The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Don't treat me like a substitute teacher and I won't crack you knuckles with my ruler. So many losers so little time. Where to begin?

Hey, Nate. What up, dawg? You been keepin it real, my brutha. Oh, heck, I can't pretend to be ebonic. I just want to know if you saw that hit coming or were you as clueless as you seemed to be. And if you WERE blindsided, how could Jonathan sneak up on you? You said you didn't trust him.

Poverty, now that Nate is gone, will you:

A) flirt with every male in sight (including Uncle Cameraman)?
B) flirt with girls, too?
C) begin to molest the wildlife?
D) kill Jonathan with his own intestines?
E) all of the above?

Yule, you are the 1st Survivor contestant with the Immunity Idol to use it to change the game. Is that because you are the smartest guy in Survivor history or just the II holder in the most desperate position because of Candace and Jonathan betraying you?

Raro, how does it feel to be whittled down to parity after holding an 8-4 edge just a few days ago?

Ozzy, you owe me one. I designed the pole sitting challenge just to keep you in the game. You brilliant little monkey. And you know I don't mean anything racial by that. You're practically a primate.

Candace, did you wish you could hold on to that pole a little longer? Or were you tired from groping Adam all week?

Adam, are you as dumb as you seem?

Jonathan, any truth to the rumor that you'd sell your own grandma for a couple of bucks?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 smokedog 11-25-06 1
 RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Dakota 11-25-06 2
 RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Das Mole 11-25-06 3
   RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 foonermints 11-25-06 4
       RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Das Mole 11-25-06 7
           RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 foonermints 11-26-06 8
 Best Survivor Season Ever! Scarlett O Hara 11-25-06 5
   RE: Best Survivor Season Ever! Dakota 11-25-06 6
   RE: Best Survivor Season Ever! RollDdice 11-28-06 20
   RE: Best Survivor Season Ever! CattyChat 11-29-06 24
 RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Draco Malfoy 11-26-06 9
   RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Dakota 11-27-06 10
       RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Draco Malfoy 11-27-06 11
 RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 bystander 11-27-06 12
   RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Spanky68 11-27-06 13
       RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 bystander 11-27-06 14
           RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Spanky68 11-27-06 15
               RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 smokedog 11-27-06 16
                   RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Spanky68 11-27-06 17
                       RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 smokedog 11-27-06 18
                           RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Spanky68 11-27-06 19
               RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 CattyChat 11-29-06 25
                   RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 Spanky68 11-29-06 27
   RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 RollDdice 11-28-06 21
       RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 bystander 11-28-06 22
           RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10 RollDdice 11-29-06 23
 Why did the Elephant Cross the Road... CattyChat 11-29-06 26
 Hey Survivors! kircon 11-30-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-25-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
>Yule, you are the 1st Survivor
>contestant with the Immunity Idol
>to use it to change
>the game.

Uh, it's spelt 'Yhuehle', Mr. probst.

>Raro, how does it feel to
>be whittled down to parity
>after holding an 8-4 edge
>just a few days ago?

Are you saying things started going downhill when I came over? Mind your own business.

>Ozzy, you owe me one.
>I designed the pole sitting
>challenge just to keep you
>in the game.

I guess I need to practice my pole sitting technique some more. Adam? Get away from Par-whore-ti and work with me.

>Candace, did you wish you could
>hold on to that pole
>a little longer? Or
>were you tired from groping
>Adam all week?

No, I was just horny.

>Adam, are you as dumb as
>you seem?

You didn't hear this from me, but last time Mr. Copier Man heard there was a paper jam at a client's business, he brought peanut butter and bread.

>Jonathan, any truth to the rumor
>that you'd sell your own
>grandma for a couple of
>bucks?

The guy has no integrity at all, I tell ya. What a traitorous, mutineering, backstabber.

*blank stare*

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
*imitates a vulture. circles Jonathon*

You're ours now, Jonboy

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-25-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-06 AT 12:36 PM (EST)

What? Aren't you going to ask me about my amazing confessionals? I'm obviously the most exciting person in Survivor history. Surely you must want to know more.

Also -

Adam isn't as dumb as he seems. He's dumber.

And forget Jonathan's grandma. He'd sell his own mother for a couple of cents.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Hey! Did you see me off shore with the rest of my pod? Of course you did! In one episode I get more camera time that you've had all season.

More photogenic AND smarter.

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-25-06, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
At least I ain't no fatass.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

Hellooo! That's a WHALE you're talking to. Beautiful language, by the way. Did you ultimately polish your English skills at Harvard? Well, you were the first girl "down the pole." <click> Camera time: over.

I overheard this in the cutting room hut: "Hey Charlie! We got three seconds of that Sundra monkey. Jiffy says to throw the rest on the floor for the rats." Charlie: "No worries, but the rats might get frustrated, I didn't shoot any more."

etf: Even crabbies makum errors. So There was some leftover wine in that box that washed on shore after your merge party, I was just House Hunting! Sue me.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-25-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Best Survivor Season Ever!"
Hey Yul,

We need to demand more cash from EPMB! Right away! He asked for it and we delivered the goods.

For the first time in Survivor history, the good guys are turning the game around and will succeed to the end!

Season 1 had Dicque and Sue. Season 2 had Jerri and Tina. Then there was Vecepia, Jenna Morasco, Brian Heidek, Big Chris and Scout, Romber, Big Lil and Johnny Fairplay -- all evil, the lot of them! And who could forget Panama where they pagonged all of the Ulong or Guatemala when Big Judd, Jamie and Stephanie pagonged Hogeboom's tribe? Even last season, the young lazy guns pagonged Terry's tribe. Up until now, the young lazy tribe has always had the upper hand.

Not so this season. It's payback time! EPMB asked for it and we have delivered! Now it's our turn to be in the spotlight! Good shall prevail over evil! How dumb could those Raro's be? Aitutaki tribe will prevail, thanks to my Opa and me!

We are the little tribe that could!

11-25-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Best Survivor Season Ever!"
Good or bad, you're an endangered species around here little girlie. We watch your numbers dwindle each week. We bawk and laugh. At least that one girl had good nest making material on her head, but alas, she didn't stick around.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Best Survivor Season Ever!"
We need to demand more cash from EPMB! Right away! He asked for it and we delivered the goods.

More cash? Have you even been watching the show? I could buy you off with some peanut butter and chocolate and see your plantains.

Good guys are alright, but the ratings demand that we have some twist and turns before the end.

Mark "Going Downey with Roma Downey" Burnett

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Best Survivor Season Ever!"
Hey Yul, We need to demand more cash from EPMB! Right away!
He asked for it and we delivered the goods. For the first time in Survivor history, the good guys are turning the game around and will succeed to the end!

You said it, little sister. I think you & I will easily be able to renegotiate our contracts with EPMB. We were seriously underestimated & now everyone will know the intellectual superiority of attractive Koreans. We will dominate!

Koreans do it better!!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Leave me out of this. I'm still woozy from being stuck at Loser Lodge with Wanda.

11-27-06, 05:17 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Uh, I think you were supposed to go home. Ever since that boat ride with Wanda you've stayed away from boats, huh? You gotta catch the boat home. Go. If you don't get on that boat soon, you'll regret it. Maybe not today or tomorrow but soon and for the rest of your life.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Is it safe?

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-27-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
I'm a bastard if I do, a bastard if I don't.

I'm such a playa! I've got this game wrapped up man. Everyone wants to take me to final 2! I'm a playa's playa I tell ya. Flip floppin the flip flop. No one has seen such gamesmanship on this show before. Can't wait to watch it all back from the comfort of my home after everyone votes me the million dollars for being such a good playa!

Ahhhhh, good times, and this money will help me get a good acting job and move me up the list from Z to Y. Watch out Oscar nomination committee, I'm back!

11-27-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Jonathan!!! How could you?!?! I had Nated snowed...er convinced I loved him. And you axed him just to get further in the game. That is the most selfish thing I have EVER heard of!

And as a punishment I will NOT flirt with you. Ever. I know that is extreme, but it is something I have to do to teach you a lesson.

11-27-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Once you hear the sound of my sweet voice you'll be putty in my hands! My voice has a soothing effect on everyone. They just relax and fall asleep. That's when the brainwashing takes place.

11-27-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
I will NOT sleep with you. Don't ask me again.

And damn you, Nate was the most sleep-worthy guy on the island. You axed him.

That leaves me with A-dumb. Who I would do in a New York minute if Candy@$$ wasn't around.

I might flirt with Ozzy but I can't get him down out of his tree.

Yul is yummy in an Asian kind of way, but I don't think he's interested in me (so he might not be swinging from the right side fo the plate, ifyaknowwhatImean).

11-27-06, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
>Yul is yummy in an Asian kind of way, but I don't think he's interested in me (so he might not be swinging from the right side fo the plate, ifyaknowwhatImean).

No, I asked him what was up and he said that he is just very aware of STD's and such and the high possibility that 'some' people might have them. Hmmm. *shrugs shoulders*

11-27-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

Well, Ms. StupidDoctorWannabe, I can tell you're trying to insult me, but I don't know why Standard TouchDowns would be a problem. yes, it's true that some of the guys who play me score on occasion, but what does that have to do with anything.

Dumb blonde!

11-27-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
>yes, it's true that some of the guys who play me score on occasion

The occasion occurs on days ending in 'y', I guess, judging by the amount of action coming into your 'ring', little Ms. Boxer wanna-be.

And stay away from Adam. Final warning.

11-27-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Adumb laid underneath me in the hut the other day when you weren't around. I am working on booting you so that it can be a regular occurance.

This probably won't be your last warning. Since you're a blonde I will have to tell you every five minutes. But that is a cross I bear.

11-29-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Yul is yummy in an Asian kind of way, but I don't think he's interested in me (so he might not be swinging from the right side fo the plate, ifyaknowwhatImean).

My dear Parvati, your pathetic flirting only works on people playing with half a deck. My superior intelligence compared to your immaturity and average intelligence, basically equates to a situation of a 30-year-old male adult (Me) and a 5-year-old little girl with a "crush" on her "father figure" attractive uncle. I am not a pedophile and therefore not even faintly interested in you in that way.

Now, point me in the direction of a hot Rhodes Scholar and I'm all over that. I need a woman, not a silly little girl. Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm sure we'll reunite you with your true love, Nate, in Loser Lodge very shortly.

It's rough being intellectually superior than everyone. *Sigh*

11-29-06, 11:11 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Brak..brak...brak...
people playing with half a deck.
Brak...Brak...Brak..

Woa...what did you just say about your deck being twice the size of Nates?!?!?

Hey, let's talk.

{twirls hair and bats eyelashes while stretching seductively}

So...how YOU doin?

{wink}

11-28-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
Flip floppin the flip flop.

Thanks for all you've done, Hawkeye. It should be an interesting Finale show. I've got editors working around the clock to pull your clips for the backstabbing montage.

Mark "Counting the Money" Burnett

11-28-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
That! My good friend is not backstabbing, it's called gamesmanship! And That! is going to win me the $1.0 million.

11-29-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Be The Survivor, 13.10"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Call it what you will, it's still going to land you on the most sullen jury since the Simpson case (OJ, not Jessica).

Your "gamemanship" flip-floppery will come back to bite you on the ass... or crotch depending on which way you're flopped at the time.

Mark "When I flip-flop, it's called 'a twist'" Burnett

11-29-06, 07:56 PM (EST)
26. "Why did the Elephant Cross the Road??"
Because his high body mass rendered him unable to climb the pole. HaHaHaHa. I still don't understand why I can't get a date . . . I'm freaking HILARIOUS!! And I would never stoop to sight gags & bathroom humor, it's all intellectual & "makes you think" humor from me.

Maybe I should try Last Comic Standing after I win this little game called Suvivor? I feel a DAW domination bubbling up. Move over Romber, here comes YUL and his hot little sister Becky!!!

TAR will be cake after this. Bring on the offers, though be warned that
Becky & I will only appear on respectable Reality Shows.
In other words, don't even bother, FOX, I mock you!

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-06, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Hey Survivors!"
I had the best meal the other night. And for desert I had a peanut butter sundae with hot fudge.

Did you see me on The View? I was so hot! I kept up with Joy & Rosie. Elizabeth is my best friend now.

They asked me to dance. I did and I was goood. I agree with you Yul, bring on the offers! I want to be on Dancing with the Stars. Along with Fergie. The royal one.

See you all at TC. Love you, mean it!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •