The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ryan's chat"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

s_man 579 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail s_man Click to send private message to s_man Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ryan's chat"
A couple of things of interest in Ryans SeeBS chat.

1. About Chrissy, he makes that statement that he was suprised that she makes it "so far" - seems to imply that she lasts for a whild, but does not win (final 4 maybe??).

2. He said several times that he and Dave were tight, being from the same town. Yet when questioned about why DAve didn't vote WITH him against Roger, he said that that "comes back to bite him (Dave)".

Food for thought.

Sorry I don't know how to transcript these chats. Maybe someone can teach me how. I usually try to sit in on these chats (and have gotten several questions answered).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ryan's chat ejm92 02-15-03 1
 RE: Ryan's chat PepeLePew13 02-15-03 2
   RE: Ryan's chat MellowYellow 02-22-03 5
 RE: Ryan's chat anotherkim 02-21-03 3
   Any one who makes it past Ryan... TribalTex29 02-21-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-15-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ryan's chat"
Not a lot of info, but maybe some possible slip ups....the chat is up on Survivor Fever for those of you who weren't there...

In addition to what you've got, Ryan says (About Rob lying to him) "It totally came back to bite him. In the end, I guess we'll have to see."

Obviously, Ryan really isn't totally all there. He kept hinting that he wanted phone numbers from "hot" girls, and he kept saying "EC for life!" when mentioning Dave (Ellicott City, MD)....plus he typed in "Fuhgeddaboudit" numerous times where it made no sense in context.....I think he may be Robb's long lost brother or something.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ryan's chat"
It could just be that Ryan and Dave hooked up after the show because of their hometown connection... but since Dave now lives in L.A., they may not have seen each other that much since the show ended. Or maybe they hooked up in Loser Lodge pre-jury and that's how they got to become tight with each other.

IMO, this chat just told us that Dave gets booted soon after the first four of Ryan, Daniel, Joanna (?) and Janet (?).

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-22-03, 05:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ryan's chat"
....or being the hot model, he moved to LA....it's a trend with game show contestants

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-03, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ryan's chat"
Ryan is surprised becasue C. made it so far...if he was referring to being surprised in game, then she could very well get booted before the jury because he knew she was deaf...obviously Janet or someone to follow could have told him, but it could also be that he got to know her in person.

Miscellaneous Ramblings

TribalTex29 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-03, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TribalTex29 Click to send private message to TribalTex29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Any one who makes it past Ryan..."
he'd probably be surprised. Unless she beat someone else (ie: Janet) Ryan would ay he was surprised. He could also say he was suprised Janet made it so far, and that was only one place after him.

Does Dave go in the first six? It's totally up in the air. It would seem like a foreshadowing by Rob about pitting Roger and Aex against each other. If that works out and he gets Alex to vote against Roger with him, Daniel, and Matthew, they would get Roger out and the four could emerge as the final four males.

Then Alex, Rob, and Matt could play god and choose either Dave or Butch to go next.

Just a thought.

Sometimes I think this show we would better if all the tribes could be one team and individual immunity could be competed against each of the other fifteen from the start. No seperate teams.

How interesting would that be?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •