The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 6 Opening Episode 1 Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 6 Opening Episode 1 Vidcaps"
Vidcaps from the opening sequence... there's some potentially interesting frames at the end, I'm still working on them

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Merged TC image??? SurvivorBlows 02-13-03 1
 looking forward tribephyl 02-14-03 2
   Joanna's Buff samboohoo 02-14-03 3
   RE: looking forward citygirl 02-14-03 5
       RE: looking forward tribephyl 02-14-03 6
   RE: looking forward I_AM_HE 02-16-03 8
 Any significance to Shawna Gin 02-14-03 4
   RE: Any significance to Shawna I_AM_HE 02-16-03 7
 animal imagery? I_AM_HE 02-16-03 9
   anyone else notice..... Caira 02-17-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Merged TC image???"

OK, I'm working on uploading it now, and this makes no sense, but it looks like there's a shot of the TC shot featuring Heidi, Rob, Joanna, and Roger leaving (or entering?) the TC set.

Burnett wouldn't be that wierd... would he?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "looking forward"
I have noticed, that although the opening credits are somewhat misleading and not a truly reliable way of spoiling, there are always little bits of the future locked within.
I can confidently say this only because in S4 it made me vote for Hunter to get the boot, instead of Gina.
To recall, in the opening credits there was a shot of Gina high-fiving someone. It had not taken place in the first or second ep., which led me to believe that Gina would somehow last long enough to win a challenge.(she lasted 2 ep.s)

Now, for this lastest batch of opening credits.
Firstly, this shot of Joanna.

The shot doesn't say much, except for she is happy while wearing the same outfit as she does in this challenge...

Do the women win the challenge...or is something just funny?

Secondly, this shot of Dave and Rob high-fiving (Rob's shirt), so they both must be around long enough for them to be on the winning team at a challenge.

This shot of Alex isn't much, except he is around as long as they have a rowing challenge. You can see his oar on the left and a reflection of someone else's oar in his sunglasses.

This shot of Shawna is even more ambiguous, could be from camp but she is wearing her buff. Nothing of note to infer as to the type of challenge. But it hasn't been seen yet. Plus there is a reflection in her sunglasses and I can't tell what it is. But it looks tall.

tribephyl

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Joanna's Buff"
In this picture of Joanna competing in a challenge, is it the light or is Joanna wearing a buff that is not yellow. It appears white to me, but it may be the lighting.

citygirl 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-14-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail citygirl Click to send private message to citygirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: looking forward"
Is it possible the shot of Alex rowing is from the guys traveling to camp on the first day?

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: looking forward"
LAST EDITED ON 02-14-03 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

Absolutely could be. Which would be the only problem.

Yet if you watch the opening sequence(not just one shot) his expression is more of a strenuous one. He's really paddling hard.
The men seemed to be fairly calm while paddling towards their camp.

As to Joanna's buff. I think you said it when it was a trick of the lighting. She wouldn't be wearing a white buff, for any reason.

tribephyl

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-03, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: looking forward"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-03 AT 05:04 AM (EST)

tribephyl- also note the pic of Janet pulling on a rope. I don't believe this was part of the Ep1 challenge, so until we see this challenge, she should be safe

Gin 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-14-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gin Click to send private message to Gin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Any significance to Shawna"
being in there 3 x? Is it me, but no one else shares that distinction?

02-16-03, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any significance to Shawna"
I doubt it, it seems like there is a "live action" shot and a still shot of each contestant, and webby has just captured two moments in the "live action" Shawna, but not in the others. but i guess that could indicate a longer live action segment...

02-16-03, 05:11 AM (EST)
9. "animal imagery?"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-03 AT 05:13 AM (EST)

don't know that there's much to go on in this respect-

Shawna is followed by images of fire and then a bird (perhaps significat since her tribe name means "bird"). Fire is of course always significant, and all of the men's still pics seem to have fire lighting (Rob's also has water droplets). None of the women seem to get the same treatment, except perhaps Deena and Heidi (the last two women, right before the men, so perhaps it is a "timing" effect of sorts)

Rob is followed by a diving bird, Rodger is followed by a boar, and there is a gator between Matt and Dan. The first two could be related to their character, and fit pretty well, but I'm not sure how the gator fits in (or to whom it {"belongs")

Caira 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Caira Click to send private message to Caira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "anyone else notice....."
the black and white photo's ?? They were all of men.
Ryan...Butch...Daniel and Roger.

Do you think that this could mean that those are the
ones who won't make it to the merger?? There were
no female black in white photos, atleast not in the
images above.

Just guessing...what do you all think??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •