The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

lastsplash 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-22-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
If this is true will it be Hetrosexual only? I wonder if any of the women will return with their spouses? Many of them could use it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is it true that the New Season ... superMommyintraining 06-22-05 1
   RE: Is it true that the New Season ... lastsplash 06-22-05 3
       RE: Is it true that the New Season ... superMommyintraining 06-22-05 4
 RE: Is it true that the New Season ... superMommyintraining 06-22-05 2
   RE: Is it true that the New Season ... lastsplash 06-22-05 5
       RE: Is it true that the New Season ... lastsplash 06-22-05 6
           RE: Is it true that the New Season ... superMommyintraining 06-23-05 8
       RE: Is it true that the New Season ... superMommyintraining 06-23-05 7
           RE: Is it true that the New Season ... lastsplash 06-23-05 9
               RE: Is it true that the New Season ... lastsplash 06-23-05 10
                   RE: Is it true that the New Season ... SOfan0221 06-23-05 11
                       RE: Is it true that the New Season ... lastsplash 06-23-05 12
                           RE: Is it true that the New Season ... sh33na 06-23-05 13
                               RE: Is it true that the New Season ... CoUnTrYgIrLiNdAcItY 06-24-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

superMommyintraining 71 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superMommyintraining Click to send private message to superMommyintraining Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
i think a lot of ppl are confused about that, because they advertised before commercials that they were casting for couples. their site says that they'll be having couples for special episodes for season 3. it also says that they will stay in the house, so i don't know how that will work? maybe they'll be there before the new season of women in the fall?

we kinda had to guess that it wasn't just couples -- allison couldn't come back next season if it was just for couples.

http://www.startingovertv.com/casting.html

06-22-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
I am confused, where did it say that Allison was coming back?

06-22-05, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superMommyintraining Click to send private message to superMommyintraining Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
when she graduated the life coaches invited her to come back. i am pretty sure they said to the next house (meaning season 3). when i mentioned her before, i was planning to make a wise-crack about her and her gay boyfriend coming back, but it's just too sad to laugh about.

have you watched the whole season, yet?

06-22-05, 09:02 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
and no, it's not for heterosexual couples only. they just need to be committed relationships.

06-22-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
I wonder what the criteria is? Like if my roomate and I need a place to crash for awhile and we are low on funds do you think it would be hard to fake it?

06-22-05, 10:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
Josie kinda crashed there with Chloe the second time didn't she? and what about Maureen? I am really losing it. I am now replying to my own posts.

06-23-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
hehe
they invited both those women back. i think josie had real work to do and did make progress. not necessarily with her career, but she interacted w/ ppl so much better by the time she was done. i just hope chloe isn't hard to entertain, now, because she's used to so much action. my children would be... hopefully not, and hopefully she learned how worthy of love she is by all those women worshipping her like they did. yeah, maureen didn't seem to do much there the second time. then again, hopefully it gave her a little time to chill out so she wouldn't cream her husband? she was so fond of rhonda, it made me a little uncomfortable.

06-23-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
if you look at the link, it tells you the criteria. i think if you just tried to "crash" there and fake it, you'd end up like sommer or tess. i was reading on sommer's website, and it sounds like she mostly went to the casting call for fun.

06-23-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
I was just kidding. I would never go on that show. I can't think of one housemate that has come out better off and they don't win any money. If they're not gonna fix me then at least pay me alot of money for my trouble.

06-23-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
well maybe Josie but, imagine moving back to that little town after airing your dirty laundry for all the town folk to see. I feel sorry for Chloe when she goes to pre-school.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-23-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
I kinda got the feeling that the town Josie was from was one of those little towns where everyone knows your business anyway. I bleeive she is from Sullivan, IL

06-23-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
everyone may know your bussiness but do they know it to the extent of waiting for dna tests or the color of the baby to know who the father is? she should have gone on Maury for her 15 minutes.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-23-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
I grew up in a small town. My guess it that everyone already knew her business.

Besides, if all of your secrets are out, you are free to live your life fully.

CoUnTrYgIrLiNdAcItY 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-24-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CoUnTrYgIrLiNdAcItY Click to send private message to CoUnTrYgIrLiNdAcItY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is it true that the New Season is for Couples?"
>I grew up in a small
>town. My guess it that
>everyone already knew her business.
>
>
>Besides, if all of your secrets
>are out, you are free
>to live your life fully.
>

I guess if people already know all your business then they will know that you have nothing to hide. I don't think the show is fake...and I believe that some of the women do come out better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •