The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
I thought this was quite humorous. The play on words in the article is in itself worth the read. If you are squemish, you may want to skip over the "descriptive parts"

LONDON (Reuters) - Laptops have always been a hot item but a 50-year-old scientist didn't realize to what extent until he burned his penis.

The previously healthy father of two remembered feeling a burning sensation after he had been writing a report at home for about an hour with the computer on his lap.

He noticed a redness and irritation the following day but it wasn't until he was examined by a doctor that he realized how much damage had been done.

"The ventral part of his scrotal skin had turned red, and there was a blister with a diameter of about two centimeters (0.8 inches)," Claes-Gorn Ostenson, of the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, wrote in a letter published in The Lancet medical journal on Friday.

Two days later, the blisters broke and the wounds became infected and then crusted but after about a week the unidentified scientist was "healing quite rapidly."

Ostenson noted that the computer manual did warn against operating it directly on exposed skin but said the patient had lap burns even though he had been wearing trousers and underpants.

"This...story should be taken as a serious warning against use of a laptop in a literal sense," he added.

What will happen next? And do we want to know!

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what... smiley 11-22-02 1
 RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what... Schnookie Palookie 11-22-02 2
 RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what... katem 11-22-02 3
 RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what... jkokoj 11-22-02 4
 RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what... dangerkitty 11-22-02 5
   RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what... Q 11-22-02 6
   Dangerkitty? PapaBear 11-22-02 7
       RE: Dangerkitty? dangerkitty 11-22-02 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-22-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
OH I read this in the newspaper LOL...poor guy...but hey laptops do get pretty warm after a while. I always stick a pillow under mine if i am using it while sitting on the couch.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
Sheesh .. some guys will do anything to come up with an excuse to tell the wifey. Blaming it on the laptop ... yeah right!

LOL Q ... funny story

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-22-02, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
EEEEEWWWWW !!!!!

(c) 2002 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-22-02, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
Yikes!!!

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-22-02, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
"Burning Sensation" would make a great name for a band.

As would "The Blistered Dicks".

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Burning Sensation? Its not what you think."
Actually, In the First Wives Club, that is the name of the Band that plays at Bette Midlers Son's barmitza (sp).

LOL

Never Let Them See You Bleed

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dangerkitty?"
The Dangerkitty? Oh my goodness, I've heard soo much about you, but I have never seen you post here in OT. Actually, I have seen some of your stuff in the archives (your old siggie was HOT!!) but I have never actually seen you post here since I started.

So nice to see you!

Would I be too forward if I gave you a *BearHug*?

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-22-02, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dangerkitty?"
Well, a big ol' bear hug sounds mighty fine to me, Papa Bear! Thanks!!

Is this the sigpic you like?

(It's an "Icecat", of course!)

I'll be seeing you around!

"The Dangerkitty" LOL, I like that! Is it like "The Donald"?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •