The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"words are not enough...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-22-02, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"words are not enough...."
http://yoga.tripod.co.jp/flash/kikkomaso.swf

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: words are not enough.... fivestarwheezy 11-22-02 1
 RE: words are not enough.... I_AM_HE 11-22-02 2
 RE: words are not enough.... kyngsladye 11-22-02 3
 RE: words are not enough.... Efjendar 11-22-02 4
 RE: words are not enough.... LionChow 11-22-02 5
 RE: words are not enough.... Drive My Car 11-22-02 6
 RE: words are not enough.... Swami 11-22-02 7
 RE: words are not enough.... PapaBear 11-22-02 8
 RE: words are not enough.... Schnookie Palookie 11-22-02 9
 What the Hell was that! Q 11-22-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fivestarwheezy 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-22-02, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fivestarwheezy Click to send private message to fivestarwheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: words are not enough...."
Hmmmmm...
Show me, show you. Catchy.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

Wheeeeeez

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: words are not enough...."
the following is a translation shamelessly stolen (with permission, so i guess its not really stealing, but oh well) from a friend on another message board
---------------------------------------------------------

He has a fishhead because soy sauce comes in a fish shape like that in Japanese lunch boxes.

There is a double meaning to Kikko Man as the super hero and the soy sauce product name.

Text at the beginning:
"All good children
Should watch tv with a light on
and not sit close to the screen."

Text when standing on the lightpost: "You should fight Kikkoman"

The song:

First slide: "Kikkoman came from the soybean planet.
Second: "Kikkoman is a hero."
The text on the second:
"This will explain about the Kikko Punch. The power of the punch from his perfect body is beyond description. In addition, when he makes soy suace he always uses his glove so if someone gets punched they will get itchy!"
Third slide of text on the bottom has to do with what was just said.
Fourth slide: He puts soy sauce on food and it gets a great taste!
The characters here with their eyes blocked out are copied from another magazine.
Fifth: (It says "Sauce Man" on the guy's underwear here.) It is not a problem to eat out somewhere (because soy sauce makes any food taste good).
Sixth: Same message and this guy's undies say "Vinegar Man."
Seventh: His special skill is the Kikko Punch!
Eighth: The cat thing is wondering if he should use salt or soy sauce for the eggs. Kikkoman says: "Of course you want to use soy sauce for sunny side up eggs, don't you?"
Ninth: In the clouds it says "Thank you, Kikkoman." The cat was so happy because he used the soy sauce and the taste was good.
Ten and a few more:
Show me, show you
Kikkoman, Kikkoman.
Show me, show you
Kikkoman, Kikkomaaan!
(this is a pun since the sound of show you means 'soy sauce' in Japanese)
When he is hanging off the giant flying soy sauce fish it says in the text:
"Good children should not imitate this!!"
Back at him on the motorcycle:
"Kikkoman comes from a soybean planet"
Next: On motorcycle: "Kikkoman is a really cool guy."
Then: "Soy sauce is good for your health." And he's smoking a cigarette. hehe
And: "Soy sauce has the ability to kill bacteria."
The guy covered in soy sauce (is a character in a Japanese cartoon) says: "Yeah, that's right."
Then: "Sauce and ketchup are no match for soy sauce."
And: "His special skill is the Kikko Beam"
Follows: The cat thing is still thinking about what to use for his food.
Kikkoman gets pissed and says: "I told you that you just need to use soy sauce for your food!!"
Kikkoman kills the cat because of it and the commentary says "That was too harsh a punishment, Kikkoman."
Then the chorus again.
Then the female: On the corner when they are in bed it says the same thing about not imitating it. hehe

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-22-02, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: words are not enough...."
WOW! See now that is a commercial that I love!!! And I was totally cracking up at the cigarette and the sex.

|

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-22-02, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: words are not enough...."
I'm glad I clicked on that, too funny. Americans have superheroes in tights but Japanese superheroes need only wear a mewashi to cover up the important bits.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-22-02, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: words are not enough...."
Well, that was certainly "interesting"! I particularly enjoyed "square root cube head." WTF?

Good one, He!

and he's so smooth with the women too.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: words are not enough...."
OMG!!

(thanks He, I needed that, not sure why I needed it, I just did)

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: words are not enough...."
That was hilarious, He! I watched it twice & sent the link to my sister. Now I want a Kikkoman action figure for Xmas--he's too cool. I'm also craving Japanese food. Good thing I have a large (quart-sized) bottle of Kikkoman Shoyu in my frige.

Thanks for the translation too!

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: words are not enough...."
LAST EDITED ON 11-22-02 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

I'm glad that I had my speakers turned down before I started that up here at work. Where in the heck did you ever find that? That was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. And the translation is almost as funny as the commercial (?) itself.

Thanks for my morning fun, He!

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

11-22-02, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: words are not enough...."
That was funny. Reminds me of the cartoon from Saturday Night Live.

Why did they have to kill the poor kitty at the end? *sob*

My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-22-02, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "What the Hell was that!"
I could not stop laughing on that one. At least its better than "Battling Seizure Robots"

LOL

Never Let Them See You Bleed

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •