The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Houseguests you actually like?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-20-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Houseguests you actually like?"
OK BB fans, so far, who is your favorite this year? The people that I despise outnumber the likeable ones this year, but I can say that Missy likes Drew and a couple of the girls but that is about it. Anyone else have a favorite??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Houseguests you actually like? LozengeofLove 07-20-04 1
 RE: Houseguests you actually like? billiejean2511 07-20-04 2
   RE: Houseguests you actually like? Noble Crusader 07-27-04 3
 RE: Houseguests you actually like? J Slice 07-27-04 4
 RE: Houseguests you actually like? aquariaqueen 07-27-04 5
   RE: Houseguests you actually like? Menses 07-28-04 6
   RE: Houseguests you actually like? vixie 08-04-04 14
   RE: Houseguests you actually like? ginger 08-04-04 16
 RE: Houseguests you actually like? boaster 07-28-04 7
   RE: Houseguests you actually like? vixie 08-04-04 17
 RE: Houseguests you actually like? kywildcat 08-02-04 8
   RE: Houseguests you actually like? Drive My Car 08-03-04 9
       RE: Houseguests you actually like? kywildcat 08-03-04 10
           RE: Houseguests you actually like? FlamingCactusIT 08-03-04 11
               RE: Houseguests you actually like? RyrieRae 08-03-04 12
 Diane and Jennifer theking0075 08-03-04 13
 RE: Houseguests you actually like? Forrestg32 08-04-04 15
   RE: Houseguests you actually like? snowboarddiva28 08-04-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LozengeofLove 1060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LozengeofLove Click to send private message to LozengeofLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
Estee compiles a Love (or Loathe) list every week, where you can rank your favorites in order, in this thread.

billiejean2511 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail billiejean2511 Click to send private message to billiejean2511 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
I like anyone who will stand up to Scott and Jase. But I especially liked Mike, who got sent home, and I do like Drew, even though he is one of the 4 horseman. I am starting to like Diane even more because Scott is so mean to her. I despise Scott and Jase and am not sure about the rest.

Noble Crusader 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-27-04, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Noble%20Crusader Click to send private message to Noble%20Crusader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
I really like Lori. She is sooo hot!! That thick natural brown hair, that curvaciuos body, and her pretty face make for some nice eye candy. Lori is sweet and smart as well. She is the whole package. Shame on CBS for writting her out in the second week!!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-27-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"

Nostradam- I mean, Nakomis. She's the ish.

We've got no future, we've got no past/Here today, built to last
- Pet Shop Boys, West End Girls

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-27-04, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
So far, I am rooting for Will and Nakomis.

Menses 46 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Menses Click to send private message to Menses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
I actually like all of the houseguest compared to last year..but as far as this year goes...the 2 horses a s ses need to go. They ve done a good job this year...with the houseguests. Chase and Scott are the only two people in there who seem to enjoy mean spirited behavior. Diane, Marvin, holly...may have things about them that are annoying but they dont go out of there way to be mean to people. I dont like the fact that Diane hated on Holly simply because of how Holly acts. Holly has never been mean to anyone...she just comes off as the dumb blonde and people judge her based on that. Diane is letting those guys get the best of he and it brings out her ugly side...

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
ditto on Will & Nokomis, Nakomis...shoot, I forgot the actual spelling from Hiawatha

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
Make that three for WillNak.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
My take:

I really like Nakomis. It's nice to have someone who is a bit different. She also doesn't take crap. She'll agree to do something, but follows her heart.

I really like Adria/Natalie. They're trying to win, but also seem to be playing the game with a sense of decency. Plus, it's nice to see some "real" women on the show to balance out toothpicks like Holly.

I like Will but if I were in the house I wouldn't trust him at all.

I don't like Diane. I remember the very first week she wanted to get rid of Nakomis for being different. That sank her in my eyes.

I liked Drew until this past week. Now, he's just another follower who lets himself be bossed around.

Cowboy and Marvin are both dumb as a posts and deserve whatever happens to them. As much as I don't want to see Jayce or Scott win, in some perverse way it would be worth it to see them scr*w over Cowboy and Marvin at the end.

Karen is very cool and has a maturity I think most of the other houseguest are lacking.

I hate to admit it, but I actually liked Holly initially because she also seemed to be a bit different/eccentric. I thought *she* was the twin. Now I've grown to totally dislike her, however. That night her, Scott and Jayce (sp?) sat around talking about how tough it is to be beautiful just made me sick.

Jayce and Scott are both horrible people on the show and seem like they would be totally horrible in real life.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vixie Click to send private message to vixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
yep, yep, yep. That wah wah, so tough to be hot, gave me stomach acid. I'm sorry, Who said they were so hot. Oh, yes, right. THEY DID!

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
I like Drew so far. He's still sort of a scared little boy and falls in line with the 4h's, but in the end, I think he'll do the right thing.
I like Nakomis/Jennifer. She stands up for what she thinks is right.
I like Karen. She's a real hoot in the diary room things.
I'm not too fond of Diane, but I like her more than I used to. Can't stand the "nobody likes me, everybody hates me" crap. She's not a real KY girl. And being a *itch doesn't make any girl attractive.
Will is the sneakiest person in that house. (I believe that's just part of being a gay guy). I'd trust him as far as I could toss his flaming rear. He'd cut anyone's throat. But he's smart and he just might win this game.
Jase and Scott, yuck, yuck, yuck.
Poor Cowboy. Who knows about him?
Marvin. Who cares about him?
Adria/Natalie, I really like, but when the hg's find out they've had a big one pulled over their eyes, look out. These twins are gone. One might sweet talk her way thru a few more weeks, but win? No way.

This whole project DNA stinks, if you ask me. Stupid idea. Jennifer and Cowboy are probably going to need serious therapy for the rest of their lives.
Adria and Natalie are taking this game way too seriously, if you're crying and praying over it. If they want to be there as witnesses for the Lord, then do just that.
Don't know what's going on with Drew and Diane's twins, but you know it has to be something. the A/N twist can't be all there is to it.

Personally, I really liked Mike. I'd love to see a bb season where most of the hg's were fortyish, classy, and intelligent-- instead of twentyish, beautiful, and brainless. CBS must think only kids watch this show. Everyone I know who are avid fans are over 35, and some in their 60's.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
Will is the sneakiest person in that house. (I believe that's just part of being a gay guy). I'd trust him as far as I could toss his flaming rear

Gay people are no more sneaky than anyone else.
We have all kinds of people in this community, we all get along pretty well, and try to avoid rude comments that may offend others.

kywildcat 34 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-04, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kywildcat Click to send private message to kywildcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
Okay. Sorry to offend. I was really just kidding around. I'm friends with many gays, male and female, and from my personal experience, the gay men I know are the sneakiest, trouble-makers I know. I'm sure there are many that are not sneaky. I've just never met them.

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-03-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
The Evaluation of The Houseguests:

Mike- Didn't really care for him that much. It was the ultra Right Wing, I hate Democrats thing that I didn't like. You have to be kind of open to both sides.

Lori- A nice girl but can't really applaud her wanting out.

Holly- She was Cute,Energetic,and Perky. Good Qualities in a Gal.

Jase- Can't stand his antics, or his game.

Drew- He's cool probably one of my favorites so far.

Scott- I'm pretty neutral with him, because he's from my town.*

Cowboy- I didn't care for the crying thing. Get Over It.

Diane- She's in my top 3. Good looking gal with a good gameplan.

Will- I just plain don't like him. Maybe because I dislike his voice.

Adria/Natalie-Can't Tell Much about these two because I lose track of who says what sometimes.

Nakomis-She's neat and all, but I don't get the Mohawk.

Karen-I don't like her too much, because she isn't fun and doesn't bring much interest in the house.

Marvin-He's funny and tells lots of jokes, so he's cool.

*Please note that this does not mean Alison is cool. She is Bad.

FlamingCactusIT

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-03-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
Will - has been one of my favs for a while, but mainly because he seems like a nice guy and a cool friend in the outside. However, as a player he has seemed less that assertive and I am quickly losing respect for his game play.

Karen - Seems fun, but equally as hungover. I would probably like her more if she had remembered to pack her uppers.

Lori - was not meant for this game. sweet girl though.

Mike - As a conservative Republican, I would probably agree with him on several issues, but in this game he made himself completely unapproachable. This is definitely a reality show no-no.

Jase - first of all, stupid name. second of all, if you control the game, don't announce that you do. Because then you probably won't any longer.

Holly - great television. I can't hate her for being ditzy, because she said that was her strategy. I believe most of what she said and did was an act for this very reason. In smaller group conversations she seems somewhat intelligent (ofcourse most of her converstaions were with Jase and Scott and a potato would seem intelligent in a converstaion with them.)

Scott - you're gay. I don't mean that derogatory, just that you are actually homosexual and have not confessed it to the world and most likely yourself. Straight men are not obsessed with pretty boy firefighters and certainly do not bathe with cowboys. Please come out of the closet and I might respect you alittle blit for being true to yourself.

Drew - cool guy. I respect him. It's hard to make decisions for yourself when you are in an alliance with control freaks. He is just being careful.

Diane - I hate to agree with scott, but she is a little trailertrash. The whole bartender/streaked hair thing gives her away. However, she reminds me of Juliette Lewis, one of my fav actresses,so I like her a little.

Nakomas - Props for being unique and a nice girl.

Nadria - good thing they have the twist thing centered around them, otherwise they would be completely invisible on screen.

Marvin - is only good for one-liners.

Cowboy - You annoy me, and please, do not take your shirt off, especially when the other horsemen do. You do not look like them.

theking0075 331 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-03-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theking0075 Click to send private message to theking0075 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Diane and Jennifer"
Adria a little cause I too am from Alabama. That's it.

"Evil" Dr. Will: Reality Show Legend!

Forrestg32 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Forrestg32 Click to send private message to Forrestg32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
Karen, is my fave of the remaining. i would have like to seen Lori go alot further than she did.

snowboarddiva28 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowboarddiva28 Click to send private message to snowboarddiva28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Houseguests you actually like?"
Will-I love his game, I think he may win the whole thing.

Nakomis-Way to go girl-be true to yourself!

Diane-Way to stand up against those 2 jackasses, oh I mean horsemen.

Scott-I agree with the guy above-come out of the closet already! You would be MUCH happier!

Jase-Ryan Seacrest on CRACK! Can't stand him!

Adria/Natalie-Very quiet-too quiet. When they find out about them-they are dust!

Cowboy-One more tear, and so help me.... whiny baby

KAren-I love the sarcasm.

MArvin-soon leaving-pretty funny guy though.

Drew-Very sexy-I like him the best!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •