The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"sommer not graduating"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

asilverman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail asilverman Click to send private message to asilverman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"sommer not graduating"
i am still very confused as to why sommer did not graduate?????

And has anyone seen how much wieght she has lost..... it looks like she weighs 120 pounds...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: sommer not graduating lastsplash 06-22-05 1
   RE: sommer not graduating asilverman 06-22-05 2
       RE: sommer not graduating lastsplash 06-22-05 3
           RE: sommer not graduating superMommyintraining 06-22-05 4
               RE: sommer not graduating Moother 06-22-05 5
                   RE: sommer not graduating lastsplash 06-22-05 6
                       RE: sommer not graduating superMommyintraining 06-22-05 13
       RE: sommer not graduating superMommyintraining 06-22-05 7
   RE: sommer not graduating Jesstears 06-22-05 10
       RE: sommer not graduating lastsplash 06-22-05 12
           RE: sommer not graduating sh33na 06-22-05 14
 RE: sommer not graduating SOfan0221 06-22-05 8
   RE: sommer not graduating lastsplash 06-22-05 9
   RE: sommer not graduating Jesstears 06-22-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lastsplash 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-22-05, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: sommer not graduating"
She did not graduate because she is a sociopathic slut! and and racist to boot.

asilverman 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail asilverman Click to send private message to asilverman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: sommer not graduating"
did you see the episode where she got the boot. I mean she might be what you called her but what was the shows reason....She must have done something pretty bad..

06-22-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lastsplash Click to send private message to lastsplash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: sommer not graduating"
She had sex with a producer

superMommyintraining 71 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superMommyintraining Click to send private message to superMommyintraining Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: sommer not graduating"
why do you say that? whenever anyone asked the housemates if she was "involved" w/ anyone in production, they said, no.

Moother 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Moother Click to send private message to Moother Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: sommer not graduating"
I saw the episode where she did not graduate and the problem was that when you are on the show, the crew around you is suppose to be invisible. Another words they aren't part of the housemates and they aren't suppose to be acknowledged really or talked with. Apparently Sommer continuosly broke that rule and talked to the crew and laughed with the camera people. Stuff like that. I didn't hear anything about her being a slut. Must have been a sub plot I missed.

06-22-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: sommer not graduating"
It never ceases to amaze me when viewers think they have actually communicated with houseguests. These reality stars are under contract. They can't tell anyone of us anything or they will have their big fat heinys sued. Sommer broke the rules. She had no problem rifling through Kim's purse. Boundries don't seem to be a strong point with her. (I am not defending Kim!)

06-22-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail superMommyintraining Click to send private message to superMommyintraining Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: sommer not graduating"
>It never ceases to amaze me
>when viewers think they have
>actually communicated with houseguests.

what in this thread reminded you of that?

06-22-05, 05:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: sommer not graduating"
it'll be on tlc tmw. i was hoping that it was on today. i missed that episode before. today they did this dorky cliff-hanger just before they're going to declare, "off with her head!"

o, the board of review was because she was interacting w/ the people in the production staff. she was given a "c" last time and warned not to, yet she continued.

Jesstears 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jesstears Click to send private message to Jesstears Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: sommer not graduating"
>She did not graduate because she
>is a sociopathic slut! and
>and racist to boot.

I have to disagree that Sommer is a racist. Sommer does not a certain thing about black men. I'm not sure if you've paid attention to the show, but she had a huge crush on Marcus, her physical trainer.

Nikki
Freelance Writer

06-22-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: sommer not graduating"
Sommer as I recall told two housemates that she would not date a black man. It seemed to me that she was only embarressed to be in shorts or in a bathing suit in front of Marcus.

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-22-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: sommer not graduating"
I don't see that as being racist. I see that as knowing her preference. Potato, potahto.

And she didn't want to go into the ocean with her housemates, either, so it just wasn't Marcus. Sommer didn't want to bare her body for anyone.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-22-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: sommer not graduating"
IMO, the things that Sommer went on the show to do.....lose weight, gain self, she had a pretty good start on. She probably wasn't all that far from actually graduating anyway.

The reason she did not graduate, was because she continued to talk, joke, flirt with the production people even though she had been warned on more than one occasion not too by her LC and even the other HG's.

When it was revealed that 'possibly' Sommer had gotten information from production about what Rachael had said in the van about Renee. Renee was drunk and doesn't remember (according to her) what Sommer did or did not tell her. But Renee told Cassie she knew they were in the van for 3 hours and that Rachael had talked about her. So the assumption is that Sommer told Renee what production told Sommer. Renee in her drunken state, repeats and then Cassie, Denise and Rachel wonder how she knew. They put 2 and 2 together and told Rhonda their suspicions. It all went south from there.

But the bottom line is Sommer would not have been called on the carpet, or have been the sacrifical lamb, or whatever if she had stopped talking to production when she was first warned.

On today's rerun on TLC, all 5 of the housemates got up and told the LC's in front of Sommer about her continued and increased fraternazation with production. They told of seeing her talk or flirt with production more than once. Rhonda even went so far as to say that several members of the production staff had been verbally warned to quit talking with Sommer.

It put the integrity of the house at risk. It's called facing the consequences and as Iyanla would say 'Could you make another choice?'

06-22-05, 06:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: sommer not graduating"
IMO I think all of it was scripted to keep us watching. I can just imagine the producers and writers sitting around planning it all... The alarm went off one night so the said let's say there was a break in for May sweeps. Oh Oh Story line is getting boring let's frame Someone. I know! That Sommer girl is starting to get on my nerves and she dissed Marcus. #####! Let's ruin her life!

Jesstears 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-22-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jesstears Click to send private message to Jesstears Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: sommer not graduating"
>IMO, the things that Sommer went
>on the show to do.....lose
>weight, gain self, she had
>a pretty good start on.
>

Ok SOFan, to make you feel like you are on the original SO board, I'm going to disagree with you.

I personally think Sommer's reason for being there was to get involved in TV. As the show progressed she became more and more interested in production. Just as Miss Tess entered the house to get on TV.

Nikki
Freelance Writer

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •