The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Commercial Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-03, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Commercial Vidcaps"
Some more vidcaps from a real-quick mini commercial that aired at the begining of the 4th quarter of tonight's AFC Championship game:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Comm... Swami 01-20-03 1
   A women falls SurvivorBlows 01-20-03 2
       RE: A women falls tribephyl 01-20-03 5
       Tribe colors Rebel Crown 01-23-03 6
           RE: Tribe colors Swami 01-23-03 7
 RE: Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Comm... Krautboy 01-20-03 3
   RE: Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Comm... SurvivorBlows 01-20-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-03, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Commercial Vidcaps"
This looks like our first IC. The women are linked together with yellow belts, the men with blue belts. Looks like Shawna is the lead woman, and Roger (?) is the lead man.

Hard to tell, but there is at least 3 feet of rope between people. If someone fell behind you, being roped at the waist would really throw off your balanace.

Swami

01-20-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "A women falls"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-03 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

> If someone fell behind you, being
>roped at the waist would really throw off your balanace.

Clearly one of the women falls as they are crossing the bridge thing -- notice 3 others bending to help her up.

Based on the mushroom green top I think one is Christy, and the one shown leaning down is Joanna, with the third next to Christy being whoever is in the purple. Given we can ID Shawna in the lead, followed by Deanna, Heidi, and apparently Jenna -- that leaves either Janet or Jeanne as the one who's fallen and the other the the women in the purple helping her back up. Both are among the older women and fit the more-likely-to-get-tired sterotype.

Here's another shot that's closer to the actual size:

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-03, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A women falls"
-- that leaves either Janet or Jeanne as the one who's fallen and the other the the women in the purple helping her back up.

I think it looks like Janet is the one to have fallen. With Joanna, as her partner,and Hiedi plus Jeanne helping her up.

From this pic Janet looks a little worse for wear. It also looks as if Joanna might be a little upset at moment.

I think we may see a rift between Joanna and Janet, with Janet being sick and Joanna starting conflicts.

But all of this really has no bearing since Krautboy has so succinctly posted the probable outcome of Ep.1's TC a little down the thread. That, Ryan is indeed missing from an Ep.2 prechallenge shot.
Therefore I must say goodbye to one of my personal pre-show Fav4. And congrats to Krautboy. You've done it again. Without CO. Yeehaw.

tribephyl

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-23-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tribe colors"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-03 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

The "outlast" flag is blue, the "outplay" flag is yellow; these are the two tribes' colors.

With the "outwit" flag being red, does this mean the merge color will be red? I'm thinking yes, but have no proof, other than this photo giving me the idea.

Edited to fix my error. Thanks, Swami. I thought I had it right. Guess I'm off to the eye doctor now. Getting old sucks.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-03, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tribe colors"
(You meant to say the "outwit" flag is red.) And good call, RC. Seems like a very reasonable idea.

Swami

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-20-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Commercial Vidcaps"

Jenna (far left) wearing PINK top, apparently just before a challenge.

Jenna wearing a YELLOW top, during the first challenge.

This seems to confirm that the "Ryan missing" picture is not of the first challenge and therefore must be from EP2 or beyond.

Conclusion: Daniel is definately still around for an EP2 Challenge and Ryan is missing. Ryan must be the EP1 boot if the men lose the first challenge.

Krautboy

01-20-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Survivor 6 - "Versus" Mini Commercial Vidcaps"
Never mind Jenna's shirt, just compare the facial hair on the men -- either this is a 3 day run, or clearly the men have more hair in the "pre-challenge" image than they do as they are running

-SB

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •