The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has Jase been on another show?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

canuckcomic2b 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canuckcomic2b Click to send private message to canuckcomic2b Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has Jase been on another show?"
Hi everyone,

I have a friend who swears she's seen Jase on either 5th Wheel or Blind Date. I never watch either show. Does anyone out there know if this could be true? If so, do you know how long ago the show would have aired?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Canuck

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has Jase been on another show? aquariaqueen 07-19-04 1
 RE: Has Jase been on another show? Rothschild 07-21-04 2
   RE: Has Jase been on another show? Loree 07-21-04 3
 RE: Has Jase been on another show? TennPhan 07-28-04 4
 www.tvgasm.com has him on will and ... realityAddicts 07-31-04 5
 RE: Has Jase been on another show? lovehiken 08-01-04 6
 RE: Has Jase been on another show? minitroll 08-02-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-19-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Has Jase been on another show?"
I believe it was Barney!!!!

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-21-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Has Jase been on another show?"
Jase has been on Will and Grace. Posted a link on the spoilers board earlier.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Has Jase been on another show?"
He was also on the Thanksgiving episode of "Two & A Half Men". He was talking about Charlie Sheen being a nice guy.

TennPhan 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-04, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TennPhan Click to send private message to TennPhan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Has Jase been on another show?"
Evidently he has not been on either of the shows 5th Wheel or BLind Date, but he certainly is of the fine character and class that normally is on those shows. As a night owl, I sometimes watch these shows while on-line doing other things. Scott also would fit their mold nicely.

realityAddicts 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-04, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityAddicts Click to send private message to realityAddicts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "www.tvgasm.com has him on will and grace"
SERIOUSLY FUNNY SITE. I dont know who runs it but they are ##### clever as #####. its www.tvgasm.com they also have a funny movie about scott and jase' love affair!! LOL

lovehiken 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-04, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovehiken Click to send private message to lovehiken Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Has Jase been on another show?"
I don't know about Jase, but I KNOW I have seen Holly on one of those shows. It was either Blind Date or Fifth Wheel...can't remember which.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-02-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Has Jase been on another show?"
I read on a live feed recap a week or so ago that Jase claims he's been on 5th Wheel four times. Whether it's true or not, who knows?

Sigpic courtesy of the one and only IceCat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •