The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"reruns tlc sommer!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kbirdie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kbirdie Click to send private message to kbirdie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"reruns tlc sommer!"
TLC is showing reruns of STARTING OVER!!! And I could not be more excited. We were getting it here in Canada for a while, but they took it off, so I was thrilled to find it on TLC. With that said I find it is safe to say that I am addicted, I schedule the day to catch it at three. Preety pathtic I guess.... I understand that this was probably allready discussed but I think it is wrong that they asked Sommer to leave. They say she flirts with the crew.I think that the life coaches should understand Sommer is just getting used to her new physical apparence. Maybe she needs help dealing with that. So she talked to the crew. So what. I dont think you should throw the baby out with the bath water!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: reruns tlc sommer! annie 05 06-22-05 1
 RE: reruns tlc sommer! sh33na 06-22-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annie 05 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-22-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie%2005 Click to send private message to annie%2005 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: reruns tlc sommer!"
How does everyone know about Sommer flirting ?? She probably like you said, is enjoying her new body. She is a beautiful girl. Have you noticed how everyone is dressing up for the sessions? Maybe shes not the only one talking to the camera crew. I LOVE THIS SHOW

sh33na 451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-22-05, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sh33na Click to send private message to sh33na Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: reruns tlc sommer!"
I'm addicted, too!

It wasn't just Sommer talking and flirting with production. Renee admitted several times that Sommer told her what Rachel said in the van. Renee claimed she did't remember anything else, but she clearly stated that Sommer told her about Rachel's words.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •