The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'm disappointed in Will"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Nanook 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-30-04, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nanook Click to send private message to Nanook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'm disappointed in Will"
Did anyone else think it was really lame how he voluntarily quit the HoH competition? It's like this was the most critical one yet, and he wouldn't even fight for his alliance. It wasn't much of a discussion either; he's just like "If I step off, am I safe this week? Okie dokie! Kids, I'm done!" If I were one of his allies I'd be really pissed at him. He was basically handing victory to the Horsemen. Thank God Diana beat Jase! If it came down to Will and Jase as the final two, I'd say Jase is actually more deserving, because at least he's a fighter.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm disappointed in Will aquariaqueen 07-30-04 1
 RE: I'm disappointed in Will Captain_Savem 07-30-04 2
 RE: I'm disappointed in Will drich61 07-30-04 3
   RE: I'm disappointed in Will Pensha26 07-30-04 4
       RE: I'm disappointed in Will Icebaby 07-30-04 5
           RE: I'm disappointed in Will seahorse 07-30-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-30-04, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm disappointed in Will"
I never got to read the transcripts for Will's conversation, but whatyou just said reminds me of Richard Hatch who went on to win Survivor.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-30-04, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I'm disappointed in Will"

I agree. Will really pussed out last night. If he would've stayed in, I don't think the competition would've lasted as long as it did. I think him and Diane could've really worked him over, and used their numbers to finish him off. As it was, Jass only had one person to beat (and Diane at that) which gave him the drive to go on.

That being said, he still beat all the other guys except Jasehole so you can't be too mad about that...

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved U.C.B. Local #69

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-30-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I'm disappointed in Will"
Will is throwing all compititions at this point of the game, remember he chose not to play for the first HOH. Last week he went out on a very easy question also. It is smart game play at this point in the game. Jase will be the main target this week because he wins or comes close in every compitition. I think Drew is playing the same game, last week he was expecting to be eliminated on that question, not win. Neither is in real danger of being evicted at this point, so why make enemies?

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-30-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm disappointed in Will"
I think Will is playing a smart game. He is the leader of the other side but plays under the radar so no one from the 4H thinks he is a threat. Hopefully, he can turn it on in the end when he really needs it.

Icebaby 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-30-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Icebaby Click to send private message to Icebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I'm disappointed in Will"
I think your right, Will know's he's at the bottem of the totem pole for the girls and not a real big threat to the 4 h's yet so why rock the boat before he has to. Eventually he is going to have to step it up and i hope he's able to do that.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-04, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I'm disappointed in Will"
I agree, while it was not good for his alliance to quit, he is unlikely to be put on the block as of yet. He also, knows of the female alliance and he probably is better off if the numbers in each alliance stay close.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •