The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"USA Today -3 page spread on Survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-00, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
"USA Today -3 page spread on Survivor"
Second D has a 3 page spread on Survivor apparently for the Survior trivia challenged.

Defining Moment
Larva eating- At this point we really knew we were seeing something different in programming.

Highlights
A. Did Greg on the coconut phone meant he was loopy or certifiable loony? This question was answered with the bizarre video from his sister. (latter)
B. Jenna video breakdown-Perfer the theory that CBS withheld the video. (After all since the survivors were deceiving each other why not CBS)
C. The Betrayal of Gretchen. It was our first chilling glimpse of the insidious power wielded by the Alliance.
D. Alliance. What Alliance-Susan denying existence of Alliance.
E. Richard and Rudy Male Bonding.
F. Greg and Colleen-Canoodling especially how it ended with the snapping the kittens neck.
G. Kelly and Gervase-canoedling-River Guide Kelly gets beat by a guy that cannot f.....king swim by what seemed to be a half hour by a immunity challenge loser.

CBS Bungles, bogus hints kept fans going.
Network flubs:
Councils of 9 and information provided to Access Hollywood and Entertainment tonight provided excellent information that enabled survivorsucks.com predict the expelled until hoodwinked a string of red herrings by the shows producers.--GervaseX-purposely releasing Greg's boot episode, final four image.

Survivor Info:
1.Richard- obviously the 4:30 AM run with his kid.
2. Kelly- (Andy Griffin and) NC police finally figure out were Kelly is.
3.Stacey-Annoying Rebook commericial(s) with conniving lawyer Stacey.
4. Jenna- Attended Playboy mansion party on August 5- mulling over $500,000 offer.
5. Colleen-offered on air job on a radio station in Miami area.
6.Gervase-Jeep, Red lobster, Hugley, John Travolta film stories.
7. Rudy-only caught grief on the island but won top prize for his 115 Lb. blue marlin.
8. Sean- writes article for alternative medicine web site- A recent article "Ginkgo Biloba: An ancient remedy for the failing mind." (I guess USA Today found that rather ironic)
9. Sonja--CBS prevented her from endorsing PAX TV, a competitor. However, she has got a free dessert, opened an indoor waterpark and expansion of Best Western Sterring Inn in Sterling Heights, Mi. (Up next week a new Dairy Queen in Nome, Alaska.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 very intersting... BadAs 08-18-00 1
   RE: very intersting... xrunner 08-18-00 2
       your are correct. CBS/ DA DEVIL, ... BadAs 08-18-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-00, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "very intersting..."
One thing to note however, Is that Jenna's "beauties" were on a vaction with their Grandmother, when CBS attempted to contact them about the VIDEO. this has been reported and a link is provided on http://www.geocities.com/rudyreigns/main.htm web site.

BA

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-18-00, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: very intersting..."
<<<Is that Jenna's "beauties" were on a vacation with their Grandmother,>>>>

This is referred to the official story. The alternate hypothesis is do you think her mother would ever be out of touch with CBS if her daughter was on a deserted island filled with poisonous snakes and scorpions. I agree with USA today is that story seemed just not possible.

Ask yourself this question, if CBS had faked losing the Jenna video do you think they would admit that or come up with some story. It is not to Jennas or CBSs advantage to tell the truth.

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-18-00, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "your are correct. CBS/ DA DEVIL, I think they killed kenny also.."
those 'Basterds'

BA

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •