The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Movie and Music Draws"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-09, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Movie and Music Draws"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-09 AT 10:44 AM (EST)

Which actors and actresses can usually get you to see their movie, even if you are skeptical of the story quality/appeal?

Which musicians can usually get you to buy a record without having heard more than one song (so no checking clips of songs online)?

ETA: Oh my gawd, I wrote "record." *hangs old head in shame* And I'm not even that old.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Movie and Music Draws qwertypie 09-15-09 1
 RE: Movie and Music Draws kingfish 09-15-09 2
   Reese Witherspoon weltek 09-15-09 3
 RE: Movie and Music Draws Ahtumbreez 09-15-09 4
 RE: Movie and Music Draws bacon 09-15-09 5
 RE: Movie and Music Draws Max Headroom 09-15-09 6
   RE: Movie and Music Draws kingfish 09-15-09 7
   Two words: Estee 09-15-09 9
 RE: Movie and Music Draws frodis 09-15-09 8
 RE: Movie and Music Draws taffnic 09-15-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
Pierce Brosnan. We go way back.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
Men:
Clint Eastwood

Harrison Ford

Gene Hackman

Ed Norton

Gary Oldman

Tim Roth

Clooney

Matt Damon

Gary Cooper

James Garner

Gregory Peck

Women:

Streep

Jessica Alba

Hallie Berry

Zellweger

Zeta Jones

Goldie Hawn

Reece Witherspoon

Sandra Bullock

Olga Kurylenko

Tuesday Weld

Charlize Theron

Cameron Diaz

Andie McDowell

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Reese Witherspoon"
This reminds me, Reese Witherspoon has a new perfume out. I wonder if it's any good. I like her style, so maybe she's got good taste in scent, too.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
Johnny Depp and Sandra Bullock

Jason Mraz and Pink

If you hadn't pointed out the "record" thing I wouldn't have even thought twice about it.

bacon 2824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-15-09, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacon Click to send private message to bacon Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
There are actors I like in movies, but none that make me go to the theater just for them.

Music, on the other hand.

Wilco-Even if I was dissapointed with this year's "Wilco(the album), they mostly haven't let me down.

Bad Religion-Truly only one bad record in their entire 25+ year career, and that was "The New America".

Radiohead-True, "Hail to the Thief" and "Amnesiac" were so-so, but when this band is hitting on all cylinders they are a force to be reckoned with.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
Will Smith. That dude is money when it comes to movies.

agman 2009

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-09 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

I would add Will Smith and Johnny depp to my list. And Tim Robbins and Kevin kline, kevin Kostner, DeNiro, Travolta.

I would also add any Mamet film (wish there were more), any Tarantino film (haven't seen latest but I will), any Jim Jarmusch film, any Pixar Film, and any Tim Burton film.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Two words: "
Seven Pounds

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-15-09, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
I laughed at "record." I thought you were trying to be all cool.

I can't think of anyone I must see/buy. I've been trying, and I just can't. I guess I'm not so loyal.

taffnic 5392 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Movie and Music Draws"
Actors: probably Johnny Depp

Music: Josh Groban (in a heartbeat and without having listening to any of it yet)

A tribe creation

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •