The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Voilá!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-09, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Voilá!"
"I have been abducted by aliens, says Japan's first lady"
Hah! I knew it all along, and everyone just laughed.

They did something to me on that saucer 2Patch, I swear they did!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Japan's First Lady kidflash212 09-03-09 1
   Great idea! moonbaby 09-04-09 7
       RE: Great idea! jbug 09-04-09 8
       Don't forget the... PepeLePew13 09-04-09 10
 RE: Voilá! vince3 09-04-09 2
   RE: Voilá! AyaK 09-04-09 3
       RE: Voilá! kingfish 09-04-09 6
 She's a regular Nancy Reagan IceCat 09-04-09 4
   No AyaK 09-04-09 5
       RE: No dabo 09-04-09 9
 Uh Oh, Google's Stalking the Mints. Snidget 09-05-09 11
   Ahhhh.. foonermints 09-05-09 12
   More UFO Google Logo Snidget 09-15-09 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-09, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Japan's First Lady"
While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus," Miyuki Hatoyama, the wife of premier-in-waiting Yukio Hatoyama, wrote in a book published last year.

"It was a very beautiful place and it was really green."

"I also eat the sun," Hatoyama said on the program, looking up with her eyes closed, raising her arms high as if she was tearing pieces off an imaginary sun. "Like this, hum, hum, hum. It gives me enormous energy."

A strong believer in spiritualism, Hatoyama said in a TV appearance earlier this year she met U.S. actor Tom Cruise — in a previous life.

"I have a dream that I still believe will come true, which is to make a film in Hollywood," she told a TV talk show in May. "The lead actor is Tom Cruise, of course. Why? Because I know he was Japanese in a previous life.

Maybe they just have better drugs in Japan.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Great idea!"
Now I know what to have for lunch-I hope I don't I burn my tongue. I hate the way that feels.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Great idea!"
But see - she's eating her sun in the early morning; it's cooler then. If you wait till lunch, it's gonna be a scorcher!

Summertime 2009 with smokeysmom

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Don't forget the..."

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Voilá!"
Did she meet John up there? After all, Kate claims that's the reason that he's changed so much...... alien abduction......

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Voilá!"
Kate should know. She is an alien.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Voilá!"
Give her a lobotomy and take me to her planet. ahem..she does go for older guys.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "She's a regular Nancy Reagan"

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 07:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "No"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-09 AT 07:51 AM (EST)

As I remember it, Nancy's nuttiness was limited to a belief in astrology, not in traveling to Venus or eating the sun. And she actually did act in movies, so she wouldn't claim that she was going to win an Oscar "for sure" either.

The link below is a rehash of kidflash's article:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article6819688.ece

It was in a book of interviews with prominent people, entitled Most Bizarre Things I’ve Encountered, that she revealed her extraterrestrial jaunt, which occurred during her first marriage. “While my body was sleeping, I think my spirit flew on a triangular-shaped UFO to Venus,” she said. “It was an extremely beautiful place and was very green.”

Since it became likely, earlier this year, that Mr Hatoyama and his Democratic Party of Japan were likely to form the next government, she has been extensively interviewed on the daytime “wide shows” aimed at Japanese housewives. It was during one of these that she spoke of her past-life friendship with Cruise and her ambition to make a film with him.

“He was Japanese in his past life, and we were together so when I see him, I will say, ‘Hi. It’s been a long time’, and he will immediately understand,” she said. “I will win the Oscar for sure. About seven years ago my husband Yukio said to me, ‘Yeah, yeah, that’s a nice dream . . .’ but these days, he encourages me and he sits at his computer translating the script into English even though he is tired after work.”

She also described how she “eats the sun” every morning. She closed her eyes and mimed the act of removing pieces from the sky. “Yum, yum, yum,” she said, placing the imaginary solar morsels in her mouth. “I get energy from it. My husband also does this.”.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No"
Venus is not green. Triangular-shaped UFOs must have tinted windows.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-09, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Uh Oh, Google's Stalking the Mints."
Today's Logo

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-09, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ahhhh.."
That's why Bessie disappeared out of the back yard at the stroke of

Midnight.

Why can't they just go to the supermarket like everyone else on Labor Day, the frelling cheapskates.
Hope we get enough back to at least make kabobs.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-09, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "More UFO Google Logo"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •