The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-02-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
It was almost without hesitation that the both of them offered the first place prize to Uchenna and Joyce...why do you think they did that, and would you have?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... Cyndimaus 04-02-07 1
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... HistoryDetective 04-02-07 2
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... Joools 04-02-07 3
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... Snidget 04-02-07 4
   RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... emydi 04-02-07 5
       RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... Wacko Jacko 04-02-07 6
           RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... Ripley 04-02-07 7
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... Joe Clay 04-03-07 8
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... michel 04-03-07 9
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... mikey 04-03-07 10
 RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willin... Colonel Zoidberg 04-05-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-02-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
It seems to be their nature. They've had a generous/helpful attitude throughout the race. Plus I'm sure they had a chance to get to know Uchenna and Joyce during the intersection time. I thought it was very sweet for them to give the prize to Uchenna and Joyce. It seemed quite genuine to me.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
Because Carmen Electra is a boomerang.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
Because Danny and Oswald are awesome. That's it, end of story, all that needs to be said.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
If I remember correctly haven't Danny and Oswald won a post race trip already, and Uchenna and Joyce had not.

While it may be nice to be a first place hog *coughRombercough* why not generate a little good will with another team by spreading out the riches?

"I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top."
- An English Professor

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
but, smidge, U and J did win the million....that's immediately what I thought...but it was still very nice of O and D and it was probably bc they already won a trip...

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-02-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
Ok, keep in mind that these racers have to take at least a month off from work to go on the show. Then after they are done they have to take these trips directly after the race. Depending on how many of these trips they win it could be another month. They may be tired of traveling and just may want to go home after the race.

Ripley 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ripley Click to send private message to Ripley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
They are just a great bunch of guys,and it will help them if U&J get to a yield before them.Even if Cha Chas yield U&J,U&J shouldn't take it badly and know that the Cha Chas are just playing the game and proven it's not personal.

Joe Clay 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-03-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Clay Click to send private message to Joe%20Clay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
The Cha Chas just rock! Like the Guidos, Danny and Oswald response at the stop at Auschwitz was very compelling. I'd like to hear more of their story.... Maybe after they win this TAR they'll write a book.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
Besides the very plausible reasons given by Snidget and Wacko Jacko and the fact that O/D are good guys, I see another possible reason: Uchenna and Joyce were first to arrive at the Intersection. That may have been a consideration.

Lets also not forget that a discussion could've been cut out. For all we know, they could've flipped a coin and then agreed to present like we saw! They cut out a whole Roadblock!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-03-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
If you live in Miam like the cha chas doi, St. Lucia is probably not much of a vacation. (I also think they've got a bit of cash).

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-05-07, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why were the Cha Chas so willing to share the prize?"
It was nice to give up the prize, sure, but I couldn't help but think, "Uchenna and Joyce already won a million. Why did they give that up to them?" It would have been like Amber on All-Stars giving her spare car to Jenna Morasca - nice gesture, sure, since she lost her mom, but Jenna already won a million, and the gesture isn't necessary.

Me? I would have done Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who got it. It seems only fair.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •