The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OT is late to the party."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-09, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OT is late to the party."
What have you gotten into well after the rest of the crowd arrived?

Reason: just watched my first episode of Mad Men. (Excuse: don't have AMC in my cable package.)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OT is late to the party. samboohoo 08-12-09 1
   RE: OT is late to the party. Estee 08-12-09 4
       RE: OT is late to the party. Snidget 08-12-09 5
           RE: OT is late to the party. kingfish 08-12-09 7
       RE: OT is late to the party. thndrkttn 08-12-09 13
           RE: OT is late to the party. zombiebaby 08-12-09 25
               RE: OT is late to the party. thndrkttn 08-12-09 27
       RE: OT is late to the party. weltek 08-12-09 17
   RE: OT is late to the party. Breezy 08-12-09 9
       RE: OT is late to the party. Glow 08-12-09 24
           RE: OT is late to the party. Breezy 08-12-09 41
       RE: OT is late to the party. Ahtumbreez 08-13-09 48
 RE: OT is late to the party. grit 08-12-09 2
 RE: OT is late to the party. Snidget 08-12-09 3
   RE: OT is late to the party. mrc 08-12-09 8
       RE: OT is late to the party. Snidget 08-12-09 12
       RE: OT is late to the party. Dizwiz 08-12-09 15
 RE: OT is late to the party. kingfish 08-12-09 6
 RE: OT is late to the party. frodis 08-12-09 10
 Land of the Giants (1968-1970) IceCat 08-12-09 11
   RE: Land of the Giants (1968-1970) Starshine 08-12-09 22
   RE: Land of the Giants (1968-1970) rasslinmomma 08-12-09 43
 She's dating who? Snidget 08-12-09 14
   RE: She's dating who? Estee 08-12-09 20
 RE: OT is late to the party. weltek 08-12-09 16
 Harry Potter Brownroach 08-12-09 18
   RE: Harry Potter grit 08-12-09 21
       RE: Harry Potter Brownroach 08-12-09 32
   RE: Harry Potter Max Headroom 08-12-09 28
       RE: Harry Potter Brownroach 08-12-09 33
           RE: Harry Potter Max Headroom 08-12-09 38
 RE: OT is late to the party. Bar Belle 08-12-09 19
 RE: OT is late to the party. Starshine 08-12-09 23
 Dark Tower zombiebaby 08-12-09 26
   RE: Dark Tower Max Headroom 08-12-09 29
       RE: Dark Tower weltek 08-12-09 31
           RE: Dark Tower kingfish 08-12-09 37
               RE: Dark Tower Max Headroom 08-12-09 40
                   RE: Dark Tower rasslinmomma 08-12-09 44
                       RE: Dark Tower Ahtumbreez 08-13-09 49
                           RE: Dark Tower jbug 08-13-09 51
                               RE: Dark Tower Dizwiz 08-13-09 54
                                   RE: Dark Tower jbug 08-13-09 55
                                       RE: Dark Tower Dizwiz 08-13-09 57
                                   RE: Dark Tower Max Headroom 08-13-09 56
                                       RE: Dark Tower rasslinmomma 08-13-09 58
 RE: OT is late to the party. Max Headroom 08-12-09 30
   RE: OT is late to the party. PepeLePew13 08-13-09 47
 Burn Notice Breezy 08-12-09 34
   RE: Burn Notice weltek 08-12-09 35
   RE: Burn Notice Ahtumbreez 08-13-09 50
       RE: Burn Notice Breezy 08-13-09 53
 RE: OT is late to the party. moonbaby 08-12-09 36
   RE: OT is late to the party. weltek 08-12-09 39
       RE: OT is late to the party. Karchita 08-12-09 42
           RE: OT is late to the party. Denalio 08-12-09 46
 RE: OT is late to the party. kidflash212 08-12-09 45
   RE: OT is late to the party. Bar Belle 08-13-09 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Jeremy Piven. I was ashamed the hamsters knew something I didn't. Although I'm not convinced Jordan knows yet.

I am still waiting to join the Dexter and True Blood party.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

08-12-09, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I'm considering True Blood, but very lightly: my DVD queue is way backed up, there's some books I want to get to, and I've always been one vampire away from giving up on what's left of humanity anyway. No matter how well-written the story, it usually comes down to romanticizing tapeworms.

Dex will show up on my doorstep around August 19th with an automatic claim on twelve hours of my time. You could even say 'deathlock'...

As for Jeremy Piven -- the original Cupid made an impression, but I haven't seen him in much else. Heard -- I keep running into his voicework -- but most of his projects are things I don't have access to.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Your search - "romanticizing tapeworms" - did not match any documents.

Yes I wanted to know what google would do with that phrase.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Obviously your search engine doesn't search RTVW.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-12-09, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Dex will show up on my doorstep around August 19th with an automatic claim on twelve hours of my time. You could even say 'deathlock'...

DH and I are on episode 8 of the 3rd season. We had to force ourselves not to gobble it up all at once because it's just too good and it's entirely too long of a wait until the 4th season starts. We needed to savor the excellence that is Dexter.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Jimmy Smits knocks it out of the park in that season.

I discovered Dexter when they ran it on CBS. Then we Netflixed Season 2, then we had 3 free months of Showtime for SEason 3, when it ran out we watched the last 4 epsiodes on YouTube.

This year? We just were given 12 months free of Showtime from DirectTV!

You've been hotpocketed!

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-12-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: OT is late to the party."
We're just about to hit that 8th episode downward spiral into absolute mayhem that always seems to happen with this series.

It's like you been on a roller coaster ride and the first 7 episodes are climbing to the top of that first big hill. Right around episode 8, you've reached the crest and start the exhilirating downhill rush. Gives me the shivers, I can't wait!

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I've been a Piven fan since Swingers and PCU (and he was on the Larry Sanders show the first time I saw him). He is great in Entourage and did a great "finding himself" type documentary Journey of a Lifetime few years ago that was interesting.

So, he was on BB last night? Too bad, I could have tuned in.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OT is late to the party."
True Blood is Sookie Stackhouse, right? Couldn't finish the first book. I found her and her vampire annoying.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: OT is late to the party."
her vampire is a real vampire who burns in the sun.

08-12-09, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I ♥ boys that sparkle.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-09, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I'm there with you, that was one series I couldn't get into and was amazed that was the one that was picked for a series.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-12-09, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OT is late to the party."
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-09 AT 03:22 PM (EST)

My family got into Firefly well after the crowd both arrived and then left and then made it into a movie.

We own the series and have watched it from start to finish more than a few times. I want to add the movie to our collection, as well. Good stuff.

ETA: Zombie's post reminded me that we resisted 24 for a while. We saw the first season, about 1/3 of the 2nd season, and then we watched this past season. I've got to get my hands on season 2. Last I knew George was dying.

I got sliced!

08-12-09, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OT is late to the party."
The happy dance at work.

They finally replaced the high tech motion sensor light switch in the copy room with one of the old fashioned it is on or it is off kinds.

The motion detector would turn the light on when you walked in the room, but would not acknowledge that your warmth stayed in the room and would shut off every 20 seconds. You would then have to bum rush the switch to get it to turn back on. This generally was disruptive to whatever task you were in that room for.

I don't use that room all that often, but even with my minimal usage of that room I am completely overjoyed with the new light switch. Even if I'm a bit late finding out about it.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I have a classroom with one of those motion sensors. Works great when I'm teaching, but exams are a nightmare.

A Slice of Manga

08-12-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
12. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Oh dear. That would be annoying.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-12-09, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I have one in my classroom, too. I teach second grade, so it's almost never a problem (they never stop moving!) but on the rare occasion it happens, it's pretty funny.

08-12-09, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Several series, "Dead like Me" comes to mind. I really wish this series was still being made. Hilarious, great actors, and some emotional depth.

"Corner Gas" also. Hilarious.

I think it's mostly Canadian shows that I'm late for. I was also late for Firefly, and I consider that very high quality.

I have to give a lot of credit to Canadian entertainment talent. But they need to stick it out with the good stuff a little longer.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-09, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OT is late to the party."
OT

Summer fun, Sharnina-style!

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Land of the Giants (1968-1970)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-09 AT 02:52 PM (EST)

I saw maybe five episodes of this show as a kid and never lived in a town where it appeared in syndication.

I just downloaded the whole 2 seasons and have started watching them.

My next project is an old British (ITV via Thames Television) kids sci-fi series called The Tomorrow People (the 1970s version).

Ooh ooh! It just occured to me that I should try and find the Captain Scarlet series (1967-1968).

Its one of those Gerry and Sylvia Anderson Super-Marionation productions. Think Thunderbirds but really dark and twisted. The title character is murdered in every episode.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Land of the Giants (1968-1970)"
Noooooooooooooo!

Captain Scarlet is indestructible!

Ah Destiny Angel

They remade Captain Scarlett in 2005 and completely missed the point.

Didn't watch the tomorrow people as it was on ITV and we only watched the BBC

Arrrr Cap'n!

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-12-09, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Land of the Giants (1968-1970)"
Ohhhh....I always wanted to "break out." I loved The Tomorrow People when I first saw it on early Nickelodeon. I ordered the boxed sets and watched them again about 6 months ago. The commentary with the DVDs is hillarious at times as the actors look back at how "campy" alot of the story lines were. Watching the DVDs once is probably enough for me, so let me know if you need them, and I'd be glad to pass them along.

08-12-09, 02:05 PM (EST)
14. "She's dating who?"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/former-american-idol-finalist-jennifer-hudson-gives-birth-son-9358.php

Congrats to Jennifer for her baby, but I did not realize who she was dating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Love_New_York_2

Punk aka David Otunga is the Dad.

I figured that much concentrated exposure to Ms New York would render men sterile. Who knew?

08-12-09, 02:32 PM (EST)
20. "RE: She's dating who?"
As said a while back in the relevant forum, some people don't mind 'nearly perfect'.

They're both better off. (Especially him.)

08-12-09, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Mad Men and Dexter are both in my January Netflix plan.

I was very late to the DVR party and Hulu party.

Oh, and might I suggest the show Three Sheets to anyone with the FLN? http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/threesheets/ Heeeeelarious and informative. Thank you, Canada, for Zane and The Shopping Bags.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Harry Potter"
I just watched Sorcerer's Stone and will now get the next four movies in succession from Netflix, and then go see Half-Blood Prince in the theater. Probably I will get the books as well.

For some reason I was resistant to the whole Potter phenomenon for a very long time.

grit 4868 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-12-09, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Harry Potter"
You sound a lot like my brother-in-law. We kept telling him how well-written the books are and that he should read them but he kept pooh-poohing us. I think he was determined NOT to jump onto the HP bandwagon.

He finally caved because the movies were a little confusing for him - they're missing a lot of smaller details that you'll only find in the books. He adored all of the books.

08-12-09, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Harry Potter"
I wasn't being a snob, I just didn't get into them. I started the first book at one point but it didn't take hold. Then when book #6 came out I had another surge of interest, so I bought that one, but I didn't get far into it either.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Harry Potter"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-09 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

I've watched every Harry Potter movie at the theater, but have avoided reading the books. At one point I read the first two chapters of "Prisoner of Azkaban", and that was enough for me.

Edit: Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite HP movie, by far

But I have enjoyed the movies (well, except for the latest one, which was a dud).

Surfkitten Sigshop Summer 2008

08-12-09, 03:43 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Harry Potter"
At one point I read the first two chapters of "Prisoner of Azkaban", and that was enough for me.

What didn't you like about it? I'm curious. Some friends of mine who've read, and like, all the books also say that they aren't in fact that well written.

A tribe glows in Brooklyn

08-12-09, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Harry Potter"
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-09 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

I didn't think the writing was that good, there was a lot of incomprehensible insider stuff (at least to me, since I started with book 3, not book 1), and the story just wasn't compelling. In retrospect, I didn't give it a fair shot, since the first few chapters of the earlier books always seemed to focus on Harry's horrible life with the Dursleys, and nothing of interest ever happened until Harry got to Hogwarts. IMO, JK Rowling could've shortened the "Harry's time with the Dursleys" sections of each book to a couple of pages each and made a more enjoyable book.

"Play expert, you noob." - Max's DS

Bar Belle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-09, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bar%20Belle Click to send private message to Bar%20Belle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I, sadly, only started watching SYTYCD as of Season 4, so I miss that and it's not as if I can find it on DVD to watch the seasons I've missed.

Trend wise I'm debating Twitter.

Starshine 5033 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Got into Chuck and OT a little late.

Still not into Dexter or Mad men.

Entyrely Cappy.

Just another Sleeperbloke

Something or Other

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Dark Tower"
I'm a huge Stephen King fan but have never read the DT series. I've heard so many similarities in it to Lost. So many that there are rumours that SK might actually be involved in Lost.

Several times I have tried to read it but could not get past the first 3-5 pages. Really. I finally made myself buckle down. I'm reporting that I have made it to Chapter 3 yeasterday and yes it is getting a little more interesting. Oh and I have counted numerous Lost similarites already.

I need to watch Mad Men, Rescue Me and 24. I also wish I had watched the new Battlestar Galactica.

You've been hotpocketed!

08-12-09, 03:22 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Dark Tower"
That's an excellent series. The writing in the first book is a little choppy in the beginning, since Stephen King wrote it in fits and starts. If you make it through a few chapters in the first book, I bet you'll be hooked and want to read the entire series.

08-12-09, 03:36 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Dark Tower"
I didn't realize that about The Gunslinger. I bought it and wasn't as enraptured as I thought I'd be (as I'm a King fan), thus never read the rest. Maybe that's why.

-A Tribetastic Creation

08-12-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Dark Tower"
Late comer to DT myself, I've read the first two books. I have them all and save them for airplane reading.

I got the latest revision. In the forward he stated that he (Stephen Kingfish) had to revise the earlier books in the series after he finished the series so as to conform with the later books.

Apparently he didn't really have it all mapped out when he began, he was just winging it from book to book so that by the time he got to the end, and finally had figured out how the story ended, that there were details in the earlier books that had to be sync-ed up. So getting the revised versions might help.

Ok, for me, imagining beginning a series that takes decades to finish, winging it from book to book without knowing the ultimate ending or even where the next book is going to go, is astonishing, and really sounds like fun. If you happen to be a genius.

08-12-09, 04:35 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Dark Tower"
And Stephen King did an excellent job with the ending of "The Dark Tower", the last book in the series.

Don't worry, I won't spoil it.

08-12-09, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Dark Tower"
DH and I both read "The Dark Tower" books. I got ahold of the last one before he did. He still claims he thought I was hurt as I read the last page and screamed "NOOOOOO!!!" loud enough to bring him in from the garage.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-13-09, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Dark Tower"
After reading all your comments I may have to give DT another shot. I think I have a grudge against the series because of all the stupid Quiz questions.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-09, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Dark Tower"
Super SK fan here.
I encourage everyone who hasn't read the DT series to try it.
I couldn't wait till each book came out; would snatch it off the shelf as soon as it did.

Also, read The Green Mile, if you haven't already.

08-13-09, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Dark Tower"
Also a super SK fan here, and I just read the DT series this summer. I had a hard time getting into it at first, but ended up loving it. Just finished "From a Buick 8," which was meh, and I started "Blaze" yesterday. It's good so far.

My fave is "The Eyes of the Dragon", and I also love "It".

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-09, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Dark Tower"
Check out some of his writings under Richard Bachman.
Thinner was the first I read - and that was before it was known that he was SK.
I'd read only a couple of chapters when I told DH that it was so strange. This Bachman guy writes just like Stephen King!

Agman 2009

08-13-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Dark Tower"
"Blaze" is a Bachman book, and "Thinner" is on my must-read list. I don't know waht I'll do when I run out of SK books!

08-13-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Dark Tower"
The Stand is my favorite, but I've liked most of the books Stephen King wrote. The guy writes them so quickly, I can't keep up-- I seldom have time to read.

"Play expert, you noob." - Max's DS

08-13-09, 06:16 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Dark Tower"
I'm with ya on The Stand. I've got both the inital release and the unabridged versions.

What did you think of the movie? Not bad, but now I've got Molly Ringwald stuck in my head every time I think of Frannie.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-12-09, 03:24 PM (EST)
30. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Facebook.

Everyone else on the planet uses Facebook, even my Luddite wife, and I'm gradually convincing myself that I need to start using it too. If I get over the hump and actually do it, I plan on looking at LinkedIn too.

PepeLePew13 26138 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-09, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: OT is late to the party."
*raises paw*

I haven't gotten involved with Facebook, either. Nor did I get into Myspace or Twitter or any of the other fad-du-jour stuff.

08-12-09, 03:50 PM (EST)
34. "Burn Notice"
Not me, I've watched since the start. But I want to make sure others are watching it. Are you watching it?

We remain free to dislike anyone we please, but the Constitution continues to demand that we respect their civil rights.- MO

08-12-09, 03:53 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Burn Notice"
Mmm, he's yummy. Wait, I think I recall this conversation.

-A Tribetastic Creation

08-13-09, 12:31 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Burn Notice"
Just finished watching this years episodes. And did I hear right? Back this winter? I love Fiona.

08-13-09, 12:44 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Burn Notice"
They do like mini series, it seems. Half the episodes in the summer, half in the winter. I love Fiona too.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Flight of the Conchords. And now? I think it's gone. Wah.
The Office-missed the entire first season.
LOST-an episode or 2 behind at the beginning but caught up pretty quick.

08-12-09, 04:33 PM (EST)
39. "RE: OT is late to the party."
Not sure I'll ever realistically get around to watching Flight of the Conchords, but it sounded good.

-A Tribetastic Creation

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-09, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I am late for everything. It's a way of life.

For example, threads.

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: OT is late to the party."
me too.

And texting. I M L8 4 tht. I have decided to actually spell every thing out anyway much to the displeasure of my younger friends/relatives.

Awe inspiring Tribe sig!!!

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-09, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: OT is late to the party."
I've yet to see Scrubs - everyone tells me I'd like it.

Bar Belle 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bar%20Belle Click to send private message to Bar%20Belle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: OT is late to the party."
The first seasons are really great.

The last couple of seasons depend on how much you like Zach Braff (sp?) But I find Dr. Cox really steals the show, it's quite well done with a mix of drama and comedy though.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •