The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"

#13 is an unfortunate result of what I call "digital snow" -- the digital TV version of the "snowy signal" that you get when trying to use TV with an antenna (it's been raining around here for 5-6 days now.)

I'm looking into posting larger copies of the watches that both teams are seen with (although who knows what time zone thwy might be on) as well as the passport-looking thing that's in Teri's purse.

-SB

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps survivormitsx 10-17-02 1
 RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps Seyz 10-17-02 2
   RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps ELCinOhio 10-17-02 3
       RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps wendyp 10-17-02 4
           RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps smiles 10-17-02 10
 RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps buckeyegirl 10-17-02 5
   RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps GnomeHome 10-17-02 6
       RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps Esbea 10-17-02 7
           RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps managerr 10-17-02 8
 RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps GTmike 10-17-02 9
 RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps katem 10-17-02 11
 The counter play realitybites 10-18-02 12
   I hate it when I'm right realitybites 10-24-02 15
 Big spoilers over at CBS.com! Neobie 10-18-02 13
   RE: Big spoilers over at CBS.com! Esbea 10-18-02 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-02, 01:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"

Great caps SB!
The only thing which I really notice is that Andre/Damon are NOT shown in a night shot while all the other teams are except Ken/Gerard, Derek/Drew, Heather/Eve, JV/Jill. It seems as if Teri/Ian caught up with the rest of the pack and didn't take the FF this round surprisingly.

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

Seyz 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-17-02, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seyz Click to send private message to Seyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
It seems like Aaron and Arianne, Teri and Ian and I can't make out cap 13, I think it's Flo and Zach are racing to perhaps the finish line.
ON the CBS website.. it says:

A Team crashes their truck into a pole.

One Team taunts the others at an airport, prompting a head-to-head confrontation between them and another Team for the entire leg. Who will come out on top?

Every little decision makes a world of difference when several Teams panic and sprint to the finish line in an all-out race to avoid elimination.

Sounds like a few teams are fighting it out to not be eliminated. In the previews, Aaron and Arianne, Teri and Ian.. and that other team looked like they were in a rush or really panicky (at least that's what it looked like on television).
Could it be that A and A, Teri and Ian, plus that third team are the last three teams on the next leg of the race?
The fact that Aaron and Arianne are pondering if they can get over that fence in cap 14 and 15 make it seems like they might be getting pretty desparate, and Ian shouting at Teri to hurry up. Sounds like an exciting finish.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-17-02, 08:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
Great vidcaps SB- I don't know how much to read into CBS, and what they tell us. For Episode 3 previews

-They made the tanks a big deal, and it wasn't, that team was so far behind

-They made it look like Fat and Fatter were in danger cause of their punting skills, but alas they made the first bus with HOURS to spare

-It was "everyone" against the twins, yet they all finished way up near the top

Usually the "high Drama" they show in previews is something that happens in the middle of the leg, not the end

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-17-02, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
Actually I do nto thinkit was everyone against the twins . . . i think they all wanted to catch up but it seems like Ken and Gerald like the twins much better then the alliance of 4 teams.

Team that taunts another I would think would be A/A, they seem really cocky!

Great vid caps webby!

smiles 675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-02, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiles Click to send private message to smiles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
Is team A/A the ones who say in the previews that Ian is the "ugly american"? That would be a clue for the taunting possibly.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
Great vidcaps Webby! I would say that the team that taunts the other one is A/A on D/D... A/A seem to be leading the pack against the wonder twins.

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

GnomeHome 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-02, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GnomeHome Click to send private message to GnomeHome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
Those vidcaps, as Heather would say, are Awesome. Do you have any other vidcaps or a site where we could see them?

I'd like to see vidcaps of Heather and Eve falling off of their donkey cart, the opening clips of Terry & Ian in their wetsuits, any vidcap featuring Flo's breasts, any clip of Trammel & Talicia falling off of their waverunner and finally vidcaps of Ken and Gerard tumbling into the Thames.

The Amazing Race is one of the funniest shows on TV. It's better than any network sitcom.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-02, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
ACK! you actually want a STILL of Ian in that wet suit?!?!?!!? Its unzipped waywayway too far. Its as bad as seeing Gary in a towel last season!

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-17-02, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
I predict the taunting thing will be friendly taunting between two of the lead teams. Remember in TAR2 when CBS was always embellishing the conflicts? (Yeah Mary/Peach and Gary/Dave really came to "blows" guys!) I look for this to happen here.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-02, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
The first shots of Teri/Ian look like when they first set off from the pit stop. Like they just got the clue, taxi, and are talking on the way to the next leg and are trying to pump themselves up b/c they know that they are back against a wall

Does anyone think that the shot of Aaron falling is him hurting himself to end the race for them? They don't say in the CBS misdirection anything about someone possibly getting hurt.

Clothes of Teri/Ian are same day shots from the first taxi shots so I think that the night time shots are of the end of the leg. Misdirection states: "Every little decision makes a world of difference when several Teams panic and sprint to the finish line in an all-out race to avoid elimination." I think that there is a lot of bunching (maybe 2 flights to Portugal) and thus it is anyone's race again in this leg.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-17-02, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 4 Preview Vidcaps"
Last night's preview was very surprising to me. I was looking to see if there were any clues, as to whether Teri and Ian would take the FF, and I got my answer. It appears that they don't.

Like I have said before, Ian is too cocky for the FF, yet they were heavily edited into the preview.

AA are not in trouble, there's more story to tell with them. They seem to be the evil team this season.

As to the taunting bit. I agree with managerr, it will most likely be something harmless. BUT, it it isn't, I remember how Ian tends to say things to the other teams, and how they take it as some sort of taunting.

Remember he said to the Twinbots, when they had gotten the FF, "oh your going to finish fifth or sixth, but not in first", and the Twinbots were quite offended that he would say something like that.

I think this guy (Ian) speaks before he thinks, he might offend someone, maybe AA, who talk trash about him in the preview.

Also, notice how the focus has totally changed from the Twinbots to Ian.

Just my $0.02

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-02, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "The counter play"
I think that at this point in the season, CBS in its previews will either not show the eliminated team, or not show them in any detail. Last week we saw the APC running around, but not who was inside.

This week might be similar. The team that crashes (briefly shown, I think, in the preview but no vidcaps above) will probably lose. And based on their face time in the preview, Teri & Ian, Andre & Damon, and Aaron & Arianne are all probably safe.

We'll see.

realitybites 1174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-24-02, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitybites Click to send private message to realitybites Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "I hate it when I'm right"
>The team that crashes (briefly
>shown, I think, in the
>preview but no vidcaps above)
>will probably lose. And
>based on their face time
>in the preview, Teri &
>Ian, Andre & Damon, and
>Aaron & Arianne are all
>probably safe.
>
>We'll see.

I was right, but I don't deserve much credit for it because I failed to back up my pick in either the poll (where I picked Teri & Ian) or the vote thread (Michael & Kathy). Should've stuck to my guns.

Neobie 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-02, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Neobie Click to send private message to Neobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Big spoilers over at CBS.com!"
Well looks like we have some big clues over on the CBS website preview! OK, the gist of it...

Heave causes a major traffic jam. The whacking of the post? Damon carries, and drops, wine crates. I'm kind of thinking these two are part of the detour...

The roadblock, shown at night this time, shows some people playing football (alright, soccer) at the goalpost, with this really professional looking guy trying to score! This is where our quote of the week comes in. I 'think' I see Arianne, but it's so late at night! Noooooo!

So it's most likely...

Route Marker: Get to London/Portugal and do something
Detour: Carry Wine or Drive Wine?
Roadblock: Stop balls with your face

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-02, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big spoilers over at CBS.com!"
"Roadblock: Stop balls with your face" This line just cries out for a gay joke!!! but im not gonna go there.....

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, youre still a rat"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •