The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lauramgems 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lauramgems Click to send private message to Lauramgems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
I gave this to Iyanla a couple months ago..as an Artist I share my gift with those who have inspired me, and she certainly has done so for many years. Turquoise is a healing stone and she was sure enough administering some healing with girlfriend..
She looked fabulous...if I say so myself...I am indeed grateful.
lauramgems.com

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... yogabrat 11-10-05 1
   RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... shawnar 11-10-05 2
 RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... Viewers Opinion 11-10-05 3
   RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... Lauramgems 11-11-05 5
 RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... Labyrinth 11-11-05 4
 RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... Labyrinth 11-11-05 6
 RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... Pinkflamingo 11-12-05 7
 RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... EnfanTerrible 11-13-05 8
 RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on ... PaintNmyNails 11-14-05 9
   About your signature picture Bebo 11-14-05 10
       RE: About your signature picture PaintNmyNails 11-14-05 11
           RE: About your signature picture PaintNmyNails 11-14-05 12
               RE: About your signature picture EnfanTerrible 11-15-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

yogabrat 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-05, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail yogabrat Click to send private message to yogabrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
I noticed her necklace and thought it was really gorgeous.
Nice to know it was from a viewer. I hope your business is a great success!

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-10-05, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
Cool good for you! That must be exciting.

Viewers Opinion 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Viewers%20Opinion Click to send private message to Viewers%20Opinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
I have made Iyanla a pair of African jade silver hoop earrings and could not, for the life of me, find a way to get in contact with her. I love her and have for a very long time, way before she was on the Ophra's show. If you can help me or give me an email where I could get in contact with her, I would greatly appreicate it.
Maria

Lauramgems 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lauramgems Click to send private message to Lauramgems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
I don't have a particular address myself. I saw her at my church, Agape, in Culver City Calif. Check her organization: Inner vision institute.
Peace and Blessings.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
I noticed it too! Lovely! Thanks for sharing your website.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-05, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
Hi Laura -

I hope you check back on your post. A couple of suggestions for your website as I'm a web designer --- you need to make the photos thumbnails or smaller in size - they take too long to download. If you use a thumbnail, when someone clicks on it, it will take them to the larger picture.

I would break up your jewelry collections into individual photos instead of having a group shot. It will make it easier to group your ideas and present them as pages for shopping. Also one large horizontal group shots will take longer to download then five smaller pics.

Beautiful! And once it's finished please post so I can go back. I have you bookmarked for my hubby to look at.

Good luck!

Pinkflamingo 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-12-05, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinkflamingo Click to send private message to Pinkflamingo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
Laura, you are so talented. Your jewelry is magnificent. I absoutely love your work. I noticed Iyanla's necklace too. It really caught my eye, and I thought how beautiful it was. Just recently I have started working with and creating jewelry. I love it! Thanks for sharing your site.

---
And the day came when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. -Anais Nin

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-05 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Pretty lady, can you stand any more unsolicited advice? You may want to consider using a shopping cart for credit cards or an order form they can print off and send to you with a check, if you don't like credit cards. If every purchase requires additional consultation, you may wish to offer a line that is ready-to-wear.

I am sure I am getting orders that i would not get if I asked them to contact me first. I use the very well-known credit card processor that doesn't charge me a monthly fee and doesn't require my customer to join them in order to pay with their credit card. You can email me from my site if you are not sure who I mean. KathyAnnsCottage.com

PaintNmyNails 21 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PaintNmyNails Click to send private message to PaintNmyNails Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Iyanla's Turquoise Neckalce on 9th Episode"
That is so cool! I bet you were so happy to see her wearing it. I will have to go check out your site now.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "About your signature picture"
Per our community guidelines, signature pictures must be a maximum of 60 pixels tall. Please use a different pic or resize that one on future posts.

Some folks wonder why we allow pics to be uploaded that don't conform to those guidelines...for other shows, spoiler analysis takes place of vid caps, and it helps to have bigger pictures loaded to be able to check the details.

11-14-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PaintNmyNails Click to send private message to PaintNmyNails Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: About your signature picture"
opps, so sorry

11-14-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: About your signature picture"

Resized it but now you can't even see it....lol. Guess I won't bother.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: About your signature picture"
Paint, just being nosey here but I think that one was meant to be wallpaper, to cover the whole screen on your computer when it's idle. That's why it doesn't look good small.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •